The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

If Michy rises' date=' Gignac just has to.

Otherwise it would be a pathetic decision.

And Michy doesn't deserve to rise imo - not even 1000 minutes so far this season.

If he was 84 or maybe 85, then I believe a rise would be acceptable.[/quote']

Since when does ones minutes outweigh ones ability?? Stupid to judge a player by his minutes alone. Rating is based on ability first and foremost and in the time hes been given he has shown plenty. Better than some 88 strikers out there for sure let alone 87 rated ones.

Since when does ones minutes outweigh ones ability?? Stupid to judge a player by his minutes alone. Rating is based on ability first and foremost and in the time hes been given he has shown plenty. Better than some 88 strikers out there for sure let alone 87 rated ones.

By that logic, how do you explain Dante having the same rating as Benatia, Pepe or Miranda? :confused:

Are you gonna try to convince me Dante is as good as the other 3? :P

I'm all for ability, but ratings would have to be totally modified.

By that logic' date=' how do you explain Dante having the same rating as Benatia, Pepe or Miranda? :confused:

Are you gonna try to convince me Dante is as good as the other 3? :P

I'm all for ability, but ratings would have to be totally modified.[/quote']

We all know that some players are well overrated as Sm are more reluctant to drop rather than rise a worthy player in question. Dante should not be 93 but that's got nothing to do with Michy not deserving a rise.

We all know that some players are well overrated as Sm are more reluctant to drop rather than rise a worthy player in question. Dante should not be 93 but that's got nothing to do with Michy not deserving a rise.

Dante is 92, mate. :)

Fair enough, I don't think Michy deserves a rise, you do.

That's the beauty of a debate.

I also have to say MIchy wont rise. Its just the way of the system. You get players who play every now and again off the bench and show marvellous talent. But its like playing 1 hole of golf averaging a hole in one and never playing again. Its balanced with minutes/trophies as a big old mix that is 50% fact and 50% Magic as far as the formula is concerned.

You also have to question why that player cant get the minutes. i think of Diaby who has a fearsome talent but cannot get minutes toghether as an example, not perfect but its what comes to mind.

I havent watched him for Marseille ever so dont confuse my explanation for arrogance or false knowledge, from a potential point of view im as uneducated on him as the next guy. but based on how the ratings Seem to work (note seem cause i swear sometimes they pull out ye ole magic 8 ball), I dont think he can rise. If Gignac got 90 maybe there is a slim chance, but i reckon it would need to be next season if Gignac is starting at 90, and Michy is getting subs he will be 88.

Are there possibilities for Brice DJA DJEDJÉ and Benjamin Mendy to rise to 89?

Mendy has a small chance to reach 89' date=' it will be a joke if he doesn't get at least a +1.

Dja Djedjé will probably hit 88.

Adding too the list of questions :P Does Marquinhos have any chance of 91 at the end of the season?

Also, Martial of Monaco with a +3/4?

He should rise to 85.

?? :o .

Nothing special imo.

Adding too the list of questions :P Does Marquinhos have any chance of 91 at the end of the season?

Also' date=' Martial of Monaco with a +3/4?

Martial really stepped up his game lately, he started scoring at last!:D

He's one of those players who should've gotten a +1/+2 back in December, he's not reviewed since may 2014. He's rated 82 and has 1700+ minutes this season in all competition for Monaco scoring 9 goals and 5 assists (5 goals in the last 4 games), with at least 10 games to go including Champions League, isn't unfair to say he deserves at least 86 at the end of the season, but SM/SW reviews of Monaco players have been underwhelming to say the least, so, who knows.

Was just about to ask about some French fullbacks and was going to mention some of the lads just previously mentioned!.. Mendy and Djedje But I am mostly interested in Corchia... I don't watch too much Ligue 1 so wondering if this fella is worth a punt with any risers soon?

Is there many (if any) decent up and coming 87/88 fullbacks with a possible 90 in them eventually?

Was just about to ask about some French fullbacks and was going to mention some of the lads just previously mentioned!.. Mendy and Djedje But I am mostly interested in Corchia... I don't watch too much Ligue 1 so wondering if this fella is worth a punt with any risers soon?

Corchia is a pretty decent full back' date=' he's having a good season but he isn't going to rise this year. Still, a good player to have.I rate him highly.

Is there many (if any) decent up and coming 87/88 fullbacks with a possible 90 in them eventually?

From the Ligue 1, I think it's more than possible that players like Fabinho,Kurzawa,Amavi,Raphaël Guerreiro & Tolisso will hit or exceed 90 sooner or later.They're all 90+ products imo.

Corchia is a pretty decent full back' date=' he's having a good season but he isn't going to rise this year. Still, a good player to have.I rate him highly.

From the Ligue 1, I think it's more than possible that players like Fabinho,Kurzawa,Amavi,Raphaël Guerreiro & Tolisso will hit or exceed 90 sooner or later.They're all 90+ products imo.[/quote']

I like Aissa Mandi too - think he can do very well at a bigger team

Most definitely' date=' yeah, either St Etienne, Lyon or Marseille i think.[/quote']

Marseille is covered with Dja Djedje and Mendy.. Lyon has Jallet and Bedimo ... and both Tolisso and Rose can play fullbacks.

I'd reckon Saint-Etienne would be the perfect option.. Imagine the link up play between Mandi and Tabanou (OMG)..