The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

That his most likely destination you reckon mate?

If we're talking about France then I'd say that Saint-Etienne is the most likely destination for Aissa..

There's however a larger interest in him, not only is he young and talented, he''s also versatile.. can play both rB and LB and is a great wingback..

Arsenal showed interest in him last year and I can see them try and sneak a bid for him if he's selling for the right price.

I think he'll be a very sought after transfer subject this summer and it'll be quite interesting to see where he moves.

do you think Berbatov can get 90 again?

Thoughts also on Bryan Dabo and Angelo Fulgini :)

I'd say it's 40-60 in Berba's case.. Some players, no matter how good they perform will be stuck at 89.

It's not like he's a Di Natale ;):P

Dabo: Let's just put it like this, he has increased his minutes with the first squad with 1370 minutes from last season.. he's a keeper, a riser and a regular for Montpellier ^^

Fulgini: He's going to have a bright future.. but he seems like the kind of player that'll stick around in France.. Saint-Etienne has something good going on, he'd suit them perfectly!

So with the end of the season approaching, how do we feel about Ocampos moving to OM? And what will his future hold, will returning to Monaco be the best move for him? I don't think OM have been doing so well, based on stats, and his contribution doesn't seem vital. Monaco on the other hand.. Could they use him next season?

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

30 matches' date=' 26 goals, 8 assist.

Amazing stats for Lacazette and he's still improving.

Do you think he has a chance to reach 92 at the end of the season or just 91?

And what about Fekir? It is possible another +1 for him or even +2?[/quote']

He has 0% chance of a +2 at the end of the season. A +1 is not 100% sure, but maybe. If Lyon manages to win Ligue 1 his chances increase.

I am not sure of his current rating' date=' but he should be 91 especially if S Bender is a 91. The 2 players are of similar mold imo.[/quote']

I agree i think Gonalons has worked away hard been a quiet achiever at 90 for some time and i wouldn't begrudge it.