The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

I'm not saying you are wrong but why will Toulouse be reviewed tomorrow?

I know Troyes just got reviewed but so did Carpi in Italy who also won div 2.

French review definitely underway. Troyes, Lens and Metz all reviewed. Starting from the bottom up. Italy is after france I believe in the review order. They are currently doing some 2nd tier team reviews alongside the main reviews. You'll also notice there have been some English Championship reviews done too.

French review definitely underway. Troyes' date=' Lens and Metz all reviewed. Starting from the bottom up. Italy is after france I believe in the review order. They are currently doing some 2nd tier team reviews alongside the main reviews. You'll also notice there have been some English Championship reviews done too.[/quote']

Troyes isnt in Ligue 1

If people pay attention, they have been reviewing clubs that are confirmed promoted/relegated from top 5 leagues

Bournemouth

Watford

Carpi

Troyes

Lens

Evian

Metz

IMO next will be Frosinone, Gazelec & Ingolstadt

;3097086']Troyes isnt in Ligue 1

If people pay attention' date=' they have been reviewing clubs that are confirmed promoted/relegated from top 5 leagues

Bournemouth

Watford

Carpi

Troyes

Lens

Evian

Metz

IMO next will be Frosinone, Gazelec & Ingolstadt[/quote']

Indeed tehy have hit the promoted teams. That said i do fancy them to start the big leagues now as seasons about to end and all the champions are settled etc.

;3097086']Troyes isnt in Ligue 1

If people pay attention' date=' they have been reviewing clubs that are confirmed promoted/relegated from top 5 leagues

Bournemouth

Watford

Carpi

Troyes

Lens

Evian

Metz

IMO next will be Frosinone, Gazelec & Ingolstadt[/quote']

True, but this is how they started for the Dutch league too, and then the whole league got done...

I bought Bodiger and my deal got accepted on time before his +3. Maybe due to the bug lol. Several other French players/clubs got reviewed too, but those clubs JMH mentioned too. So a little bit of both I think :)

Guest Redsky

Disappointed Rafetraniaina only got a +1 to 78. He deserved to get to 80 considering the game time he's had since December. Ah well.

Let's just say I am gonna shut my gap and see if SM:

rectify their mistake(s) even though undoing them now might not be best time and/or make more mistakes.

Meanwhile everyone feel free to chip in or show your happiness, frustrations, grins and disappointments. B)

TBH Martial should be 86/87!

I dont think you understand how the ratings work.

If Soccerway's stats are correct then this guy has only ever played for 90 minutes in Ligue 1 twice in his whole career, he is only just starting his career and still just a sub, i dont think you can complain if he only goes to 84.