The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Behave. There is 0 chance that Lacazette moves to 92. 91 is pushing it.

27 goals and 6 assists in a season that has seen him establish himself in the national team and win Ligue 1 player of the year. I think he has a very real chance of +2 but 100% sure he will get at least +1.

27 goals and 6 assists in a season that has seen him establish himself in the national team and win Ligue 1 player of the year. I think he has a very real chance of +2 but 100% sure he will get at least +1.

You think 1 season of 27 goals in the 5th best league in Europe is enough to jump from 89 to 92?

Agreed. That's why on personal merit he deserves a 91. However, lack of domestic silverware and absence from European competitions pretty much forbids a +2. I would be happy if he gets 91 for now.

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Why drop NOW Falcao?

-1 is right' date=' but he plays in Premiership.

End Marseille's ratings. Why no rise for Gignac?[/quote']

why have Marseille's rating review finished? they can easily be continued tomorrow.

Guest Redsky

Patience, they've only done half of Monacos ratings.

Tomorrow will be:

Monaco (2nd half)

Marseille

Lyon

PSG

Or if they're feeling lazy...

Tomorrow will be:

Monaco (2nd half)

Marseille

Sunday:

Lyon

PSG

85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;

this how it is described by SM.

Thelin joined Bordeaux on 22nd Jan , had 2 weeks out injured and played for 90 minutes 6 times, yet he has gone from 80-85 in that time.

Martial in his first season has played 90 once yet goes to 86 from 82 despite being only a substitute.

seems like SW dont care for SM guidelines.