Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;

this how it is described by SM.

Thelin joined Bordeaux on 22nd Jan ' date=' had 2 weeks out injured and played for 90 minutes 6 times, yet he has gone from 80-85 in that time.

Martial in his first season has played 90 once yet goes to 86 from 82 despite being only a substitute.

seems like SW dont care for SM guidelines.[/quote']

Welcome to SW, you must be new around here :P

Asked this recently but i'll ask again' date=' do you think Gonalons has a shot at a +1?[/quote']

I think I answered this when you asked this question earlier, not that I don't want to answer you, but I shall leave it to others to air their opinion.

Fabinho +1 to 88' date=' so freaking hilarious. World's most wanted RB/DM, worth ~ 50 M. but the SM donks only give him +1. He's top of AS Monaco, QF Champions League and running like God in the French League.

Lol, the rating guy has absolutely no clue what he's doing.:eek:[/quote']

50M are you serious? 'Running like a god' in the French league doesn't validate him jumping right up to 90 (which I'm guessing you wanted?) after one good season at a top level league this very rarely happens, he's in a similar boat to the likes of Kane, Dybala, Vietto and Gimenez, young players that have just broken out and will gradually climb up the ratings ladder, and if they show their skill over a much longer period of time can have a big jump like Pogba, Gotze and Neymar.

Lindsay Rose will get a +2 ? has potential for 89+ ?

No & No.

No rise for Fekir??

SM rose the guy 3 times in one year' date=' what more do you want ?!

85-90 - A player who has proved himself on a regular basis in one of the major world leagues or excelled in a 'lesser' league;

this how it is described by SM.

Thelin joined Bordeaux on 22nd Jan , had 2 weeks out injured and played for 90 minutes 6 times, yet he has gone from 80-85 in that time.

Martial in his first season has played 90 once yet goes to 86 from 82 despite being only a substitute.

seems like SW dont care for SM guidelines.

Do some research.

Thelin had a full season with Malmo too, he was about to rise anyway but the fact that he got some fair playtime with Bordeaux as well, it really boost his rise.

Martial has 1700+ mins, 9 goals and idk how many assists.It's more than a fair rise.

To sum up,personally I'm pretty happy with the SM Review for Ligue 1.

Players got the ratings they deserved,exactly what I was expecting.

No & No.

Do some research.

Thelin had a full season with Malmo too, he was about to rise anyway but the fact that he got some fair playtime with Bordeaux as well, it really boost his rise.

Martial has 1700+ mins, 9 goals and idk how many assists.It's more than a fair rise.

Players got the ratings they deserved,exactly what I was expecting.[/quote']

I didn't expect Verratti's change, and i though Marquinhos would've sneaked a +1 instead!

I dont think you understand how the ratings work.

If Soccerway's stats are correct then this guy has only ever played for 90 minutes in Ligue 1 twice in his whole career' date=' he is only just starting his career and still just a sub, i dont think you can complain if he only goes to 84.[/quote']

Now you can quiet down :) Martial is 86 now :) go sleeping :D

No & No.

Do some research.

Players got the ratings they deserved,exactly what I was expecting.[/quote']

so SW dont take any notice of SM then.

Martial has been a sub or substituted in 35 of 36 games in his first season, if he started to play for 90 minutes in most games at the start of next season then he should of got his 86 next xmas.

The same goes for Thelin and his 85.

and dont forget SW/SM constantly say that they dont go on minutes played.

I didn't expect Verratti's change' date=' and i though Marquinhos would've sneaked a +1 instead![/quote']

Well, I could totally see Verratti rising and I've mentioned it.He's been really good this season.

For Marquinhos it was 50/50 chance of a rise.Although, something I'd like to point out here is that I think Marquinhos would have rise if he was 22 yrs old like Verratti if you get what I'm trying to say.

SM seems to go safe with high rated youngsters who are around the ages of 19-21 (e.g.Varane,Depay etc)

How about SILVA' date=' Bernardo ? from 80 to 88 in one season, great![/quote']

Yeah the guy went from 0 to 100 real quick B).

so SW dont take any notice of SM then.

Martial has been a sub or substituted in 35 of 36 games in his first season' date=' [/quote']

Mate you said this twice.Stop saying it, like it's a bid deal.

You clearly haven't seen any Monaco's game otherwise you'd have notice that 9 times of 10 Martial was subbed out when the score was safe or out of hands (mostly after 80'+).No biggie.

He's been really good for the club and he deserved the rise, get over it already.

And dont forget SW/SM constantly say that they dont go on minutes played.

No, I haven't heard this ever again tbh.

How about SILVA' date=' Bernardo ? from 80 to 88 in one season, great![/quote']

I love the lad, but 88 is too much for him right now.

He gained his spot at Monaco, simply due to talent and finished the season very strong.

I think a +2 would have been the right call for now, at least that's what I had voted for in SW anyways.

This French review is one of the worst I can remember in SM.

No rise for Umtiti, Gignac, Mendy, Dja Djedjé, Morel, Raggi, Pallois or Sirigu and Abdenour (and probably Kondogbia) didn't deserve a +1 and Thelin got a super generous +3!!! :eek:

Verratti rose to 92, but Sirigu didn't. :confused:

I know, Verratti is young and Sirigu not so much. :o

Btw I own Verratti, but I don't own Sirigu in SM. ;)

Mendy has more than 3000 minutes of game time, this season, and doesn't get a +1 to 88?

Digne rose from 88 to 89 a few months ago and he was playing so little, I don't get it.

And this after the Dutch and Portuguese reviews, which were terrible.

I've already spoken about the Portuguese review.

As for the Dutch: no rise for Depay (hopefully he'll rise during the English review), Bruma, Zoet, Rekik only got a +1, Ziyech didn't even get a +1...

I ain't surprised tho. :(

I think a +2 would have been the right call for now' date=' at least that's what I had voted for in SW anyways.[/b']

You know that doesn't work right?

It's for personal use. :)

You know that doesn't work right?

It's for personal use. :)

I know, mate.

I imagine any kid playing this is only voting on rises for his players, rather than voting for what's fair. :(

I've lost count of how many drops I voted on, for players I own.

That's why SW is shambles.

Like you say, most people just log into SW to vote on rises for their players. :/

I know' date=' mate.

I imagine any kid playing this is only voting on rises for his players, rather than voting for what's fair. :(

I've lost count of how many drops I voted on, for players I own.

That's why SW is shambles.

Like you say, most people just log into SW to vote on rises for their players. :/[/quote']

Those votes don't carry on into the game is what I'm saying.

We can't influence any rise on players whatsoever.

Ah' date=' right. :o

Then kudos to whoever is making the calls - you're doing a tremendous job. :P[/quote']

Yeah, it's completely unanimous.

Bernardo should have gotten a +2 I believe.

Anthony Lopes should have gotten up to 89 :(

Will these Players continue to rise ?

What is your guess at their ratings in one years time :

Amavi 86

Thomas Toure 84

Alassane Plea 85

Moubandje 85

Antoine Conte 84

Deplagne 85

Mouez Hassen 84

Jessy Pi 83

Tisserand 83

Or is it time to sell them now ?

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

I love the lad' date=' but 88 is too much for him right now.

He gained his spot at Monaco, simply due to talent and finished the season very strong.

I think a +2 would have been the right call for now, at least that's what I had voted for in SW anyways.

No rise for Umtiti, Gignac, Mendy, Dja Djedjé, Morel, Raggi, Pallois or Sirigu and Abdenour (and probably Kondogbia) didn't deserve a +1 and Thelin got a super generous +3!!! :eek:

Mendy has more than 3000 minutes of game time, this season, and doesn't get a +1 to 88?

Digne rose from 88 to 89 a few months ago and he was playing so little, I don't get it.

As for the Dutch: no rise for Depay (hopefully he'll rise during the English review), Bruma, Zoet, Rekik only got a +1, Ziyech didn't even get a +1...

I ain't surprised tho. :([/quote']

You say right Pedro

Amavi 86

Thomas Toure 84

Alassane Plea 85

Moubandje 85

Antoine Conte 84

Deplagne 85

Mouez Hassen 84

Jessy Pi 83

Tisserand 83

Keep the bold ones.

Riferimento: Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

I love the lad' date=' but 88 is too much for him right now.

I ain't surprised tho. :([/quote']

I agree,Pedro,great post.The +3 for Thelin is really really generous,84 is good enough for him.Also i think boufal deserved to reach 85,+1 is a little bit conservative for his impact to ligue1.

Amavi 86

Thomas Toure 84

Alassane Plea 85

Moubandje 85

Antoine Conte 84

Deplagne 85

Mouez Hassen 84

Jessy Pi 83

Tisserand 83

Amavi,Mouez Hassen,Tisserand for me.The first one is a really good DML.

Have they finished the ligue 1 review considering otamende got an up this morning taught more OM players would get a review ???

Otamendi was more of a singular case i'd say , since the reviews of a league start from the teams lower on the table.

Thought i do ask myself why rise otamendi now when SM could've easely just rose him with the rest of his team in a couple of weeks.

Thought i do ask myself why rise otamendi now when SM could've easely just rose him with the rest of his team in a couple of weeks.

So, from the "why did this player rise" we went to the "why did this player rise now and not later".

I wonder what's next B)