Bensebaini-83

Siebatcheu-80

Coco-84

Lafont-76

Issa Diop-78/80

Bernardoni-80

What do you think??

• 2 weeks later...

Still a free agent, but he seems to be at Zulte Waregem.

Yarouba Cissako Monaco was a great hope. Lateral training, the player went up to join the team of France U19 in having made his class on the Rock then ready to Zulte Waregem last season.

But then, the player wants to become an imam and therefore decided to rally musulmane.Le 21-year-old culture of the country has terminated its contract with ASM and should engage in the next hours with a Gulf team: it seems to be gone for a Qatari club. It is currently negotiating with the club Al-Arabi.

Found on L'Equipe

Yarouba Cissako Monaco was a great hope. Lateral training, the player went up to join the team of France U19 in having made his class on the Rock then ready to Zulte Waregem last season.

But then, the player wants to become an imam and therefore decided to rally musulmane.Le 21-year-old culture of the country has terminated its contract with ASM and should engage in the next hours with a Gulf team: it seems to be gone for a Qatari club. It is currently negotiating with the club Al-Arabi.

Found on L'Equipe

English is weird but i get the gist of the post.

• 2 weeks later...

This Dembele kid for Rennes I know is just 18 but since there has been so much hype around him I decided to watch there last two games and unless he was having two very bad days on the two games I watched he's pretty awful. He has two very good attributes electric pace and and the ability to turn a defender but I have never seen such bad decision making from a player since ever in both games. He did score again today from the spot on the 88th minute a good pen I suppose and showed composure but how he has been labelled as France next big talent I don't know as he needs so much work it's unreal but still great he's being giving the chance I guess.  

• 4 weeks later...

This Dembele kid for Rennes I know is just 18 but since there has been so much hype around him I decided to watch there last two games and unless he was having two very bad days on the two games I watched he's pretty awful. He has two very good attributes electric pace and and the ability to turn a defender but I have never seen such bad decision making from a player since ever in both games. He did score again today from the spot on the 88th minute a good pen I suppose and showed composure but how he has been labelled as France next big talent I don't know as he needs so much work it's unreal but still great he's being giving the chance I guess.  

Does anyone know IF it's been confirmed he actually got the hattrick today vs Nantes? I only seen last 15 minutes and end game highlights and only seen it once so the free kick looked like it got a touch on it but i couldn't say for sure. Also conflicting reports but lique 1 site says he got the hattrick so i assume that's a good sign but others say different.

You picked a horrible time to comment mate he's absolutely smashed it since lol.

Yeah he got given the hat trick. Youngest ever in ligue 1 (since Menez). First ever in the Rennes Nantes Derby. With scouts from everyone watching including Barcelona. In the first half. At 18.

No I stand by what I said he was make very bad choices in those two games BUT yes since then he has blown up and was probably doing well prior just that I hadnt seen him and wanted to see what the hype was and it's REAL! Well for now anyway when he moves or provides a second season we''ll no for sure But he's looking great.

That list is stupidity it doesn't point out that Dembele done it in 1 season whilst it took others such as Martial more than one season to reach 10.  I do get the point but either mention it or have a seperate list or why even bother. Almost as stupid as saying my father was the first person between the two of us to reach age 10.