Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Will Sebastein Faure of Lyon really rise to 78?

stats show he has made no appearances for Lyon this season.

i may be wrong.

He has 630 minutes for the 2nd string ... 78 is a tad too much tho' date=' I quite realize that ... It's one of those that slipped through the cracks lol

:P expect a +1 on him mate ^^ Nothing more.

Thanks for poinint it out ! REPPED :)[/center']

Frédéric BULOT

What is his potential ?

Will he get a rise next changes ?

Now then ... that's a much better question then the original one mate

;)

Now ... I will up around 4-7 teams today if I have the time ... and Caen will defo be one of the teams I'll up !

As for Bulot's potential ... UNLIMITED !

As for how much he'll rise this turn ... +2/3/4 ... anyone of these are plausible!

Julien Feret 88 ---> 89??

Nearly 2000 minutes played with 5 goals ... not overly bad for a midfielder ... I'd say 50/50 on him for now.

what do you make of UMTITI at Lyon? Started a few games a month ago' date=' hasn't been seen since? Good prospect?[/quote']

450 minutes played ... +2 I'd say.

Ah well Thanks.

Don't waste your reps on me' date=' i am hardly ever here.

Just wanted to know how is he as a talent?[/quote']

I give rep to those that deserve it, and you deserved it so I gave you rep

:P Easy as pi ;)

He is talented, but I he will need more time to rise.

He is atleast 87+ material for the future.

Elohim what is your opinion of Cesar Azpilicueta and is a +1 at all possible for this season do you think?

I see Marseille are in shocking form in the league without a win in 6 and have dropped down to 8th position, however they are into the Q/F on the CL which could negate that ratings wise.

As you know i never watch French football however i am a big fan of his since his La Liga days and whenever i have seen him in the CL he has always impressed, so just wondering what he's been like week in week out in the French league?

Aymen Abdennour CB/LB22 84 +4

Is he a definate +4' date=' seems like a very good buy?

Thanks[/quote']

Toulouse is doing very well in the leauge and Abdennour played tor Tunsia during the ACON ... so yeah I expect him to rise to 88.

Elohim what is your opinion of Cesar Azpilicueta and is a +1 at all possible for this season do you think?

I see Marseille are in shocking form in the league without a win in 6 and have dropped down to 8th position' date=' however they are into the Q/F on the CL which could negate that ratings wise.

As you know i never watch French football however i am a big fan of his since his La Liga days and whenever i have seen him in the CL he has always impressed, so just wondering what he's been like week in week out in the French league?[/font']

I very much doubt that Azpi will ever reach 90 ... that'd put him on even terms ( ratingwise ) with Abate and Richards ... 2 players that are far superior to him ... Azpi has peaked at 89 !

I very much doubt that Azpi will ever reach 90 ... that'd put him on even terms ( ratingwise ) with Abate and Richards ... 2 players that are far superior to him ... Azpi has peaked at 89 !

Yea but both Abate and Richards are underrated in SM terms and should rise next changes i would think. I guess Azpi will really struggle for a 90 in a midtable team in a league like Frances' date=' though i hear he's almost certain to be playing at a top EPL team next season which presumably will see his rating rise, really just wondering if it was possible this season in France which i guess is a no.

Whilst i respect your opinion i disagree wholeheartedly that he has peaked at 89...thats just being silly :P[/font']

It's an extremely hard question ... neither of them has risen since 2010 ... buth both of them have 2 great seasons behind them ... I personally think Capoue but the general opinion is Sissoko ^^

Thanks man,will add that to consideration. How about Alou Diarra? Will he stay at 91 or drop?

Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: Riferimento: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

So those players that are in the teams that have surprises the most' date=' gotten alot of game time does not deserve to rise ?

I've only done the "top" teams so far ... and only a few mid-table bottom table teams lol ... you will see droppers today xD[/center']

yes, they deserve to rise... but, if i can take an example from one of the french top teams

Kim Källström CM 29 90 +1

it's wayyy too optimistic, cause kallstrom will never raise 91, but i'm not blaming you, it's just a constructive criticism, however, you did a great job the same :D

Aymen Abdennour CB/LB22 84 +4

Is he a definate +4' date=' seems like a very good buy?

Thanks[/quote']

He'll never get a +4 directly to 88..Elohim is way too optimistic for Ligue I..maybe a +2 is more realistic...

He'll never get a +4 directly to 88..Elohim is way too optimistic for Ligue I..maybe a +2 is more realistic...

nearly 2000 minutes played for Toulouse .... 2 goals and he's been a starter for his NT ... yeah I'm too optimistic...

:P

nearly 2000 minutes played for Toulouse .... 2 goals and he's been a starter for his NT ... yeah I'm too optimistic...

:P

LoL yes 2000 min for Toulose and?2 goals haha...amazing stats and what a NT..Tunisia.I GUARANTEE YOU'LL NEVER SEE a 84->88 rise in Ligue I(just special cases) and in any league...I know is 1st time when u do predictions but is cleary non-based..he'll never get a +4 directly to 88.+2 now to 86 and +1/2 at the end of season but no chance for a +4.This is cleary waaay to optimistic.

I can say you hm Aurtenexte who play for a better team in a better league and didnt got 83 directly to 88 just because he's playing for Bilbao..he got a +3 from 83->86 and now will get the rise to 88 more probably but considering he's a better player,in a better team in a better league....

LoL yes 2000 min for Toulose and?2 goals haha...amazing stats and what a NT..Tunisia.I GUARANTEE YOU'LL NEVER SEE a 84->88 rise in Ligue I(just special cases) and in any league...I know is 1st time when u do predictions but is cleary non-based..he'll never get a +4 directly to 88.+2 now to 86 and +1/2 at the end of season but no chance for a +4.This is cleary waaay to optimistic.

I can say you hm Aurtenexte who play for a better team in a better league and didnt got 83 directly to 88 just because he's playing for Bilbao..he got a +3 from 83->86 and now will get the rise to 88 more probably but considering he's a better player' date='in a better team in a better league....[/quote']

83 to 88 is +5:rolleyes:

and is 2 goals and 2000 minutes + playing for his national team really that bad for a 22 year old ?

and is 2 goals and 2000 minutes + playing for his national team really that bad for a 22 year old ?

It's really not bad but you have to believe MUTD here. He won't get such a big rise at once (at least not at Toulouse).

Just a few examples of similar big rises in the past:

Badstuber

badstuberrise6ykwd.jpg

Müller

mllerrisev7jmu.jpg

Pedro

pedrorisejijm5.jpg

Badstuber and Müller both rose by 3 from 85 to 88 in June 2010.

Badstuber played 2924 minutes for Munich that season in the league' date=' Müller 2638 minutes. They also were regulars in the CL, where Bayern reached the final.

Badstuber also appeared in 2 friendlies for the German NT, so did Müller.

At that time the WC hasn't started so it was not sure that they will also get playing time there.

[b']Pedro rose by 5 from 83 to 88[/b] in January 2010. At that time he had 16 appearances for Barcelona in the league and 4 in CL and I think that he already has scored in every competition he played at that time.

All 3 players have in common that they played at a much better team with CL soccer and that they had the possibility to rise further (due to the high average rating of their team-mates).

Nothing of the above is applicable to Abdennour. Basically when I saw him playing at Bremen he was one of the poorest defenders I ever saw. The fact that he now is regular at Toulouse certainly means that he has improved a bit. However I doubt that he has changed to become a defender who has 90+ potential easily. And this is what you have to be to get such a big rise.

Basically it's good to see you making rating predictions. There have been much more people predicting in former times. You actually had a 'good' rating thread for every bigger league. So it's very good to see rather new people putting effort in their prediction threads.

However as it is your first prediction thread, you also have to be open to receive some (positive) criticism. It's up to you what you make out of the feedback.

Your predictions seem to be quite optimistic and IMO it's better if the predictions are rather a bit pessimistic (Of course it would be best, if they all were correct). But I had the experience that people actually are ungrateful and come in again later saying annoyed: "Why did player XY only rose by 3? You predicted a +4!"

It's better to have pessimistic predictions and people come in later saying: "Wow, player XY got a +4. Quite happy with that, you only predicted a +3."

It's really not bad but you have to believe MUTD here. He won't get such a big rise at once (at least not at Toulouse).

Just a few examples of similar big rises in the past:

Badstuber

badstuberrise6ykwd.jpg

Müller

mllerrisev7jmu.jpg

Pedro

pedrorisejijm5.jpg

Badstuber and Müller both rose by 3 from 85 to 88 in June 2010.

Badstuber played 2924 minutes for Munich that season in the league' date=' Müller 2638 minutes. They also were regulars in the CL, where Bayern reached the final.

Badstuber also appeared in 2 friendlies for the German NT, so did Müller.

At that time the WC hasn't started so it was not sure that they will also get playing time there.

[b']Pedro rose by 5 from 83 to 88[/b] in January 2010. At that time he had 16 appearances for Barcelona in the league and 4 in CL and I think that he already has scored in every competition he played at that time.

All 3 players have in common that they played at a much better team with CL soccer and that they had the possibility to rise further (due to the high average rating of their team-mates).

Nothing of the above is applicable to Abdennour. Basically when I saw him playing at Bremen he was one of the poorest defenders I ever saw. The fact that he now is regular at Toulouse certainly means that he has improved a bit. However I doubt that he has changed to become a defender who has 90+ potential easily. And this is what you have to be to get such a big rise.

Basically it's good to see you making rating predictions. There have been much more people predicting in former times. You actually had a 'good' rating thread for every bigger league. So it's very good to see rather new people putting effort in their prediction threads.

However as it is your first prediction thread, you also have to be open to receive some (positive) criticism. It's up to you what you make out of the feedback.

Your predictions seem to be quite optimistic and IMO it's better if the predictions are rather a bit pessimistic (Of course it would be best, if they all were correct). But I had the experience that people actually are ungrateful and come in again later saying annoyed: "Why did player XY only rose by 3? You predicted a +4!"

It's better to have pessimistic predictions and people come in later saying: "Wow, player XY got a +4. Quite happy with that, you only predicted a +3."

wow never knew muller went 88 -> 91, surely one of the best rises ever!

also this is true i reckon +2 for him, toulose is a midtable club in a league with a UEFA coeffecient of 5th ( i think??). He needs to show that form over a period to get to even 90 in Ligue 1 let alone no UCL

Elo predicted Gourcuff will stay 91. Do people in general agree with that?

I have him on one of the gw and i have a chance to buy him on one of the competitive gw so wondering what i should do here!

Little worried because lyon is in like 7th place or so at the moment

Thanks in advance!

Re: Respuesta: Riferimento: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

So those players that are in the teams that have surprises the most' date=' gotten alot of game time does not deserve to rise ?

[b']

I've only done the "top" teams so far ... and only a few mid-table bottom table teams lol ... you will see droppers today [/b]xD

Dont make promises if you dont respect them.. :D

anyway ArsenalFCjun: Gourcuff will drop and for the other guy..Lisandro will most likely stay..(anyway he have a chance to drop)

Elohim you get A++ for the effort. but i agree with MUTD, you're ratings are way too optimistic. abdenour is one, another one is ali ahmada to 88/89, gamiero +1 (hasn't been near last season form), pastore to 91 (seen him a lot on the bench). mavuba to 91, hazard to 92 , kallstrom to 91, girooud to 90 (89 probably this round and 90 if they win the league, following same pattern as moussa sow last year). as i said great effort, but all of us have been burnt before by how conservative SM increases their ratings. but keep up the good work. all the best mate.

Elohim you get A++ for the effort. but i agree with MUTD' date=' you're ratings are way too optimistic. abdenour is one, another one is ali ahmada to 88/89, gamiero +1 (hasn't been near last season form), pastore to 91 (seen him a lot on the bench). mavuba to 91, hazard to 92 , kallstrom to 91, [b']girooud to 90 (89 probably this round and 90 if they win the league, following same pattern as moussa sow last year)[/b]. as i said great effort, but all of us have been burnt before by how conservative SM increases their ratings. but keep up the good work. all the best mate.

Sow went from 88 straight to 90...

Elohim you get A++ for the effort. but i agree with MUTD' date=' you're ratings are way too optimistic. abdenour is one, another one is ali ahmada to 88/89, gamiero +1 (hasn't been near last season form), pastore to 91 (seen him a lot on the bench). mavuba to 91, [b']hazard to 92[/b] , kallstrom to 91, girooud to 90 (89 probably this round and 90 if they win the league, following same pattern as moussa sow last year). as i said great effort, but all of us have been burnt before by how conservative SM increases their ratings. but keep up the good work. all the best mate.

Hazard totally deserve 92 :)