The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Another two goals for Ousmane

Madness

He's to good to be true i've never said that about a player before maybe something like he's to good at a certain thing like fks or whatever this kid is just to good lol The 1st shouldnt have been but he started the move made his run and scored the second was also great 30 yards out right flank cut in beat defender slotted into left corner Robben esque. He's like a whole bunch of players wrapped into the one he shows traits of so many players and he has no best position he does it from anywhere he starts.

I doubted him the first 2 games I seen since then I still have the same Qs? But he's unbelievable I also hope the Bayern deal isnt true in a way only because i hope hes not loaned back to Rennes he could start for and star for a big team right now.  He's ready now !

85? If Rennes make CL and he continues 87 is not far fetched definitely even though it really should be 88 and if he gets called up for Euros and gets a chance guaranteed he's taking someones spot for the tournament and no i dont think i'm getting carried away in the slightest.  6  games left 12 goals i think 15 goals is a reasonable expectation  he could get more he could get none but the form and pure natural talent  i think he could and i really hope he does. 12 goals and 5 assist for a 18 year old in ligue 1 is amazing 15 or more is incredible !

They do have 3 very tough games in the 6 left Psg Monaco and Nice 

85? If Rennes make CL and he continues 87 is not far fetched definitely even though it really should be 88 and if he gets called up for Euros and gets a chance guaranteed he's taking someones spot for the tournament and no i dont think i'm getting carried away in the slightest.  6  games left 12 goals i think 15 goals is a reasonable expectation  he could get more he could get none but the form and pure natural talent  i think he could and i really hope he does. 12 goals and 5 assist for a 18 year old in ligue 1 is amazing 15 or more is incredible !

They do have 3 very tough games in the 6 left Psg Monaco and Nice 

I agree if he keeps playing as he plays right now! 87 so easy

86 is more than fair I think (even 85 ID not complain)

I agree about the Bayern thing too but he scotches those rumours lately. Apparently (and I emphasise apparently) Mourinho was scouting him against Reims to make him his first signing for when he takes over at Man U. Feels he would work well with Martial was the rumours as both prob going to be the front 3 with coman for years to come (Griezmann too obvs). Would be guttd if he went to man u tho.

Lafont > 82/83

Agree he needs a big rise!

BUT SM are mean & it must be a long time since we had a +10??? It is the eos coming up tho. ....  maybe +7 to 80? Then a lot more next season if he keeps playing?  Donnarumma @ Milan got a +3 +5 to 85 between last December & March2016 for similar exploits.

Agree he needs a big rise!

BUT SM are mean & it must be a long time since we had a +10??? It is the eos coming up tho. ....  maybe +7 to 80? Then a lot more next season if he keeps playing?  Donnarumma @ Milan got a +3 +5 to 85 between last December & March2016 for similar exploits.

He should get more than 80. He's even a starter.

A) if i could mate i would

B) you know better lol My answer is about as good as it gets. He needs a rise, but keep in mind this rise to prominence happened very recently so its not like there arent a fair amount of players ahead of him in the queue. They should still do him very soon as he is proportionately very undderrated now.

My final list ... also a large chunky one, like the BuLi one ... your thoughts, please

O.DEMBÉLÉ 80 +7
A.LAFONT 73 +7
G.N'KOUDOU 85 +2/+3
T.LEMAR 84 +2/+3
A.TOURÉ 82 +2/+3

M.CORNET 80 +2
T.COGNAT 73 +2
A.OUNAS 78 +2
P.KIMPEMBE 78 +2

H.ONGENDA 80 +1/+2
F.MALCOM 83 +1/+2
R.PEREIRA 86 +1/+2