The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Oooooooh that means it's nearly Dembele time

And not the eye gougey one ;)

I will be disappointed unless he gets 87 which he likely will not. I'd be in histerics if he got a +3 it'd probably make my day well minute then i'd be pashizzled off! =)

The French review continued on today and some nice rises too. The highlights:

Diarra +1 to 90 

Batshuayi +1 to 89

Isla -1 to 89- long overdue drop

Debuchy -1 to 89

Chantome -1 to 88

Rolan +1 to 88

N'Koudou +1 to 86

Ndong +2 to 86

Kamano +2 to 84

Ounas +4 to 82

Vada +5 to 80

After doing the relegated teams yesterday (Ajaccio, Reims, Toulouse), they've moved on to Lorient, Bastia, Bordeaux and Marseille. Demebele's rise only a matter of few days now.

Quite satisfied with todays touch up, good start to the campaign.

My note - 85 acceptable for Dembele, its of course opinion based and you are all free to have yours and im not saying i dont think he deserves more. I am saying this is my cut off level where if it this high and everybody cries and says SM are idiots then i will assume you are naught but a massive whinger who can never be satisfied with anything less than his own view. If it is less than 85 i too will light my torch and grab my pitchfork.

Dembele is Coming - brace yourselves.

The Ligue 1 review thread is dark and full of terrors.

Quite satisfied with todays touch up, good start to the campaign.

My note - 85 acceptable for Dembele, its of course opinion based and you are all free to have yours and im not saying i dont think he deserves more. I am saying this is my cut off level where if it this high and everybody cries and says SM are idiots then i will assume you are naught but a massive whinger who can never be satisfied with anything less than his own view. If it is less than 85 i too will light my torch and grab my pitchfork.

Dembele is Coming - brace yourselves.

The Ligue 1 review thread is dark and full of terrors.

We know he wont get 87 now and it was unlikely in any case even if he bagged 3 or so more goals.

Lafont > 82/83

Agree he needs a big rise!

BUT SM are mean & it must be a long time since we had a +10??? It is the eos coming up tho. ....  maybe +7 to 80? Then a lot more next season if he keeps playing?  Donnarumma @ Milan got a +3 +5 to 85 between last December & March2016 for similar exploits.

He should get more than 80. He's even a starter.

Nothing wrong with a plus 10. SM will do it. Recently Bart Ramselaar comes to mind +12.

When they look at him.

SM do not like to help "Scouters". If they can slow them down & split it to another rise at the next review meaning u have to hold & pay wages then that's slowing us down. Put it simply SM are MEAN, MEAN, MEAN!! Please remember when preparing lists of risers u have to think like them NOT as we all would HOPE!