The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Respuesta: Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Any chance Andre Ayew will get 90 in the up coming changes?

Also how about Maxime Gonalons? Any chance in 90?

i think that ayew won´t rise in the next revision.... maybe at the end season

gonalons can rise now.... i say 50%

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

does this mean u think he wont?

:confused:

He wont rise' date=' Marseille are doing too porly in the leauge and he has a mere total of 6 goals scored ... He'll stay 89 ... but It'll be interesting to hear what CB has to say

:)[/center']

He wont rise' date=' Marseille are doing too porly in the leauge and he has a mere total of 6 goals scored ... He'll stay 89 ... but It'll be interesting to hear what CB has to say

thanks for the speedy response bud. He is available in one of my gameworlds was thinking of buying him, might leave him now.:P

All the best

he s keeping Marseille alive in CL and he can be 90 in 6th place team,i can find u few guys from Everton that are 90 for example ,and he s one of the best players in Marseille despite theirs poor results

he s keeping Marseille alive in CL and he can be 90 in 6th place team' date='i can find u few guys from Everton that are 90 for example ,and he s one of the best players in Marseille despite theirs poor results[/quote']

Brandao are keeping Marseille in CL lol ... He is 90 material ... and will be that in the future, but hes not getting it now, Marseille are having a terrible season ... But if we are going to base a players rating on his general performance ( not statistically ) then perhaps Martin should rise aswell despite Sochaux having a terrible season ?

:rolleyes:

He will be a 90 in the future, if all goes well even a 91 ... but not now ...

Brandao are keeping Marseille in CL lol ... He is 90 material ... and will be that in the future' date=' but hes not getting it now, Marseille are having a terrible season ... But if we are going to base a players rating on his general performance ( not statistically ) then perhaps Martin should rise aswell despite Sochaux having a terrible season ?
:rolleyes:

He will be a 90 in the future, if all goes well even a 91 ... but not now ... [/center']

Brandao was lucky and if Ayew didnt score in first game,his goal would be useless,u ll see that Ayew will raise:)

Brandao was lucky and if Ayew didnt score in first game' date='his goal would be useless,u ll see that Ayew will raise:)[/quote']

Lol ... how many marseille games have you seen this season ? Not in CL but in Ligue 1 ?

So yeah, after quite some nuisance about my ratings being too optimistic ...

1. They were not the final ratings ... had you read carefully instead of just jumping the gun I alwys write (Changes may occur) in the post where I say I upped a certain team.

2. We are 2 people that do these ratings ... and I up the ratings directly after I've sent them to Lensois so that he can comment on them and we discuss and I do the changes needed to be done.

3. I love you all <3

@Tim ... Thanks for that mate, that's probably one of the better things I've read on this thread, I'd like to thank you for your input and I will take it all to heart, I understand that It took you time and effort to write that post and I'm glad you did.

This is my first ratings thread ( more will come ) and there are bound to be mistakes ... I appreciate contstructive criticism ... but what I don't approve of is when someone blatantly tells me that I'm dead wrong and it should be this and that and so forth :P This is my own attempt on a ratings thread and I watch alot of french football ... but in no way do I ignore advice and constructive criticism ^^

Sorry for the long rant but just felt like answering a few questions at once ...

The following clubs have been updated :

Toulouse

Lille

Montpellier

Auxerre

Lyon

So yeah' date=' after quite some nuisance about my ratings being too optimistic ...

1. They were not the final ratings ... had you read carefully instead of just jumping the gun I alwys write (Changes may occur) in the post where I say I upped a certain team.

2. We are 2 people that do these ratings ... and I up the ratings directly after I've sent them to Lensois so that he can comment on them and we discuss and I do the changes needed to be done.

3. I love you all <3

[/center']

:)

Changes may occur eh..I guess it's really the perceived indifference to the knowledgeable advice given by some forumers that sort of tosses em the wrong way.

Unfortunately you seem to be the face of the thread-thus you get the stick and Lensois the carrot-as you seem to be another blonde pretty face :eek:

Please desist from making statements you know to be patently false-sarcastic or otherwise bro :)

Btw do you follow any second division matches and if you do are there any standout talents in your Opinion?

:)

Changes may occur eh..I guess it's really the perceived indifference to the knowledgeable advice given by some forumers that sort of tosses em the wrong way.

Unfortunately you seem to be the face of the thread-thus you get the stick and Lensois the carrot-as you seem to be another blonde pretty face :eek:

Please desist from making statements you know to be patently false-sarcastic or otherwise bro :)

Btw do you follow any second division matches and if you do are there any standout talents in your Opinion?

I don't watch too much L2 tbh ... but I've always had a favourite in Kurzawa ^^