The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

What do you think about Tiquinho? worth keeping because I only wanna keep then sell? I have Dybala, Icardi and Lukaku

Sell

9 hours ago, Math said:

What do you think about ALISSON (88)?

Reserve in Roma, but first-squad in Brazil National Team

He could get a +1, but can't guarantee. He plays in Europe for Roma.

His short-term future obviously depends on whether Roma keep Szcezsny (ignore the spelling) or not. They also have Skorupski on their books, good keeper.

6 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Oi, Dê sua opinião sobre Everton Felipe, Santos Dodo, Felipe Pablo e Vieira Clayson por favor. Eles valem a pena manter para o futuro? Qualquer esperado para ser futuros internacionais ou entrar na Europa? Obrigado.

Everton Felipe:

Good player, he works in a small team but he can show good football.

Santos Dodo:

Great player. Recently summoned for the Brazilian U-20 team, quoted to play for Corinthians. He also plays for a small team, but he is getting a lot of attention.

Felipe Pablo:

Good player. He stood out very young and was loaned to Real Madrid Castilla and then to Japan. He did not play well and returned to Brazil. Now 24, he is getting a good sequence, but for me, he is the player with the least talent of the four mentioned.

Vieira Clayson:

He is playing very well for the small team of Ponte Preta. One of the highlights of the team, which will play the title of champion of the state of São Paulo against Corinthians Sunday 30/04 and Sunday 07/05. Corinthians himself is very close to hiring him.
On 28/4/2017 at 5:32 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Sell

He could get a +1, but can't guarantee. He plays in Europe for Roma.

His short-term future obviously depends on whether Roma keep Szcezsny (ignore the spelling) or not. They also have Skorupski on their books, good keeper.

Alisson could get +1 and Ederson Moraes stay. Why? I would like to understand the parameters for making these ratings?

39 minutes ago, profpaolino said:

Alisson could get +1 and Ederson Moraes stay. Why? I would like to understand the parameters for making these ratings?

Ederson just rose- so what I meant was that he'll stay till the next review, who will be closer to the end of the year.

Alisson depends on whether they rate NT performances + Europe.