The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Since Mbappé got a +3 on 11th March:

11 Mar: Monaco 2:1 Bordeaux (1 goal, 90 mins)
15 Mar: Monaco 3:1 Man City (1 goal, 81 mins) (Champions League)
19 Mar: Caen 0:3 Monaco (2 goals, 1 assist, 88 mins)
01 Apr: Monaco 1:4 PSG (90 mins) (Cup)
12 Apr: Dortmund 2:3 Monaco (2 goals, 90 mins) (Champions League)
15 Apr: Monaco 2:1 Dijon (84 mins)
19 Apr: Monaco 3:1 Dortmund (1 goal, 81 mins) (Champions League)
23 Apr: Lyon 1:2 Monaco (1 goal, 80 mins)
29 Apr: Monaco 3:1 Toulouse (1 goal, 86 mins)

Total: 9 goals + 1 assist, 770 minutes

I think Mbappe should get another +3 but reckon he'll probably end up getting a +2 to 88.

8 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Since Mbappé got a +3 on 11th March:

11 Mar: Monaco 2:1 Bordeaux (1 goal, 90 mins)
15 Mar: Monaco 3:1 Man City (1 goal, 81 mins) (Champions League)
19 Mar: Caen 0:3 Monaco (2 goals, 1 assist, 88 mins)
01 Apr: Monaco 1:4 PSG (90 mins) (Cup)
12 Apr: Dortmund 2:3 Monaco (2 goals, 90 mins) (Champions League)
15 Apr: Monaco 2:1 Dijon (84 mins)
19 Apr: Monaco 3:1 Dortmund (1 goal, 81 mins) (Champions League)
23 Apr: Lyon 1:2 Monaco (1 goal, 80 mins)
29 Apr: Monaco 3:1 Toulouse (1 goal, 86 mins)

Total: 9 goals + 1 assist, 770 minutes

I think Mbappe should get another +3 but reckon he'll probably end up getting a +2 to 88.

Even 88 is fair imo, but 89 looks more likely by the day.

On 28/04/2017 at 10:01 PM, Math said:

Everton Felipe:

Good player, he works in a small team but he can show good football.

Santos Dodo:

Great player. Recently summoned for the Brazilian U-20 team, quoted to play for Corinthians. He also plays for a small team, but he is getting a lot of attention.

Felipe Pablo:

Good player. He stood out very young and was loaned to Real Madrid Castilla and then to Japan. He did not play well and returned to Brazil. Now 24, he is getting a good sequence, but for me, he is the player with the least talent of the four mentioned.

Vieira Clayson:

He is playing very well for the small team of Ponte Preta. One of the highlights of the team, which will play the title of champion of the state of São Paulo against Corinthians Sunday 30/04 and Sunday 07/05. Corinthians himself is very close to hiring him.

That's great information, thanks a lot. Could also ask your opinion on Matheus Jesus, and 

23 hours ago, EnglishPirlo said:

Math, Your opinion on Matheus Jesus and maybe put those five, in your opinion, order of potential/talent? Thanks a lot. 

Matheus Jesus is very strong player, high and good in tackles.

Promising player as defensive midfielder, but needs more time.

TOP 5 - BRASIL (MATH)

1° Maycon (Corinthians)

2° Paquetá (Flamengo)

3° Guilherme Arana (Corinthians)

4° Douglas (Vasco)

5° Richalison (Fluminense)

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

thimk he's going for big big money this summer

I am not really one for players so young moving to one of the top teams so soon and I would love Monaco to keep all the star players but what he's done and can do he's going to do pretty much anywhere as long as he's used properly and not wasted in a system that doesn't fit his style. Obviously very young and will need to adapt to a different style if he goes but I think he's good enough to build a team around and that's why I personally don't want to see him move. For sure though he could take most teams to a new level he's just so dangerous.

It was weird watching him at u19 championship or whatever level it was getting outshined by Augustin who I read is possibly on his way to Dortmund. It will never happen but can you imagine Mbappe at Dortmund with Auba and Dembele if i was a defender i would be saying it's okay coach i'm sitting this one out. Or even Atletico again never happen as his love for Real Madrid but he would take Atleti to that next level.

Anyway where do we see him going when he goes ? If I was Bayern or Chelsea one of the big clubs who can afford him I would absolutely break the bank to try sign him.

Certainly deserving of 90 rating already would seem like a injustice not to give him it from my pov

40 minutes ago, S04 said:

I am not really one for players so young moving to one of the top teams so soon and I would love Monaco to keep all the star players but what he's done and can do he's going to do pretty much anywhere as long as he's used properly and not wasted in a system that doesn't fit his style. Obviously very young and will need to adapt to a different style if he goes but I think he's good enough to build a team around and that's why I personally don't want to see him move. For sure though he could take most teams to a new level he's just so dangerous.

It was weird watching him at u19 championship or whatever level it was getting outshined by Augustin who I read is possibly on his way to Dortmund. It will never happen but can you imagine Mbappe at Dortmund with Auba and Dembele if i was a defender i would be saying it's okay coach i'm sitting this one out. Or even Atletico again never happen as his love for Real Madrid but he would take Atleti to that next level.

Anyway where do we see him going when he goes ? If I was Bayern or Chelsea one of the big clubs who can afford him I would absolutely break the bank to try sign him.

Certainly deserving of 90 rating already would seem like a injustice not to give him it from my pov

I'd love him too stay too, I personally believe it's too early to spend the type of money being quoted in the media, he's a big fan of Chelsea so they've got a chance for sure but I think Real is where he ends up

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hope Mbappe stays for another season.

It seems now Zidane wants him to replace Benzema. but he is not galactico enough for Perez who himself may well sack Zidane anyway.. we will see

on another topic does Tolisso have good chances of 91.....I mean SM pricing him at 20M has 91 baked in at least by Christmas?