The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

1 hour ago, jgos2 said:

It seems now Zidane wants him to replace Benzema. but he is not galactico enough for Perez who himself may well sack Zidane anyway.. we will see

on another topic does Tolisso have good chances of 91.....I mean SM pricing him at 20M has 91 baked in at least by Christmas?

Should stay

Zidane sacked? That's new

4 hours ago, Middle_Finger said:

Falcao +1?

Yes

Ligue 1 awards last night.

Best player: Edinson Cavani
Best young player: Kylian Mbappé
Best goalkeeper: Danijel Subasic
Best coach: Leonardo Jardim

Best 11:
Subasic (Monaco) – Sidibé (Monaco), Glik (Monaco), Thiago Silva (PSG), B.Mendy (Monaco) – Seri (Nice), Verratti (PSG), Bernardo Silva (Monaco) – Mbappé (Monaco), Cavani (PSG), Lacazette (Lyon)

On May 15, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Should stay

Zidane sacked? That's new

Yes

I was late to the sarcasm and not deleting all that lol

Not at all it's literally been speculated since day 1 when he got the job and I read last week this as well and whilst watching part of a CL match the commentary team suggesting he could be sacked if they don't win CL and that it's insane to think they could actually sack him for losing a total of 6 games. (Or whatever the number is)

Now this is all speculation and no-one knows for sure especially none of the commentary teams or bad journalists i'm just stating that it has been going around since he arrived and that it's nothing new. They probably are just pointing out that it shouldn't be a surprise should he be sacked if they don't win it as the board have extremely high expectations.

9 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Ligue 1 awards last night.

Best player: Edinson Cavani
Best young player: Kylian Mbappé
Best goalkeeper: Danijel Subasic
Best coach: Leonardo Jardim

Best 11:
Subasic (Monaco) – Sidibé (Monaco), Glik (Monaco), Thiago Silva (PSG), B.Mendy (Monaco) – Seri (Nice), Verratti (PSG), Bernardo Silva (Monaco) – Mbappé (Monaco), Cavani (PSG), Lacazette (Lyon)

Thiago Silva lol 

Mbappe

I am not watching tonights game but he scored again the kid is incredible !! I know he won't but he could quite comfortably be on 91 right now easily and the quality he has shown is equivalent to a 92 pushing 93 for me. I know I said recently that I wouldn't like to see him leave and I don't but if he does and he adapts quickly and remains consistent he really could potentially be 92-3 with the next two ratings not counting this one or he fails life is tough get over it :lol:

1 hour ago, S04 said:

Mbappe

I am not watching tonights game but he scored again the kid is incredible !! I know he won't but he could quite comfortably be on 91 right now easily and the quality he has shown is equivalent to a 92 pushing 93 for me. I know I said recently that I wouldn't like to see him leave and I don't but if he does and he adapts quickly and remains consistent he really could potentially be 92-3 with the next two ratings not counting this one or he fails life is tough get over it :lol:

His goal was sublime too: https://streamable.com/fmifk

And here's a funny compilation of him taking photos with fans:

11 hours ago, Hail Mary said:

No rise for Rod Fanni :o remember everyone, ageism doesn't exist when deciding ratings. It's a carefully sort through process SW do which has nothing to do with benefiting big clubs and big players. SW we bow to you in all your greatness and the fantastic job you do :P 

Still a chance today

9 hours ago, Hfazil said:

They will review the top 3 tomorrow right?

Top 3 + completing Lyon and Marseille

Guess France will stretch into the weekend