Jump to content

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

2 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

Think Sanson will get anything? Lyon are above Marseille so there's a chance Diakhaby will be done tomorrow as well I know, but I doubt it...

 

Why would they completely skip Monaco to get to Mbappe? 

 

EDIT.... Forgot Mbappe is only on loan at PSG! Lol!!!

Sanson should

Subasic and a bunch of Monaco loanees were done today

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

How on earth did Kurzawa not rise to 91? Starter for PSG for almost 2 seasons now. The dude even scored a hattrick the other week:confused:

Surprised also that Fabinho didn't rise to 92 in all honesty. 

Kurzawa and Bernat 90. The latter dropped today. Meanwhile, Jonas Hector who has also been out with an injury (Bernat) keeps his 91. Cologne are bottom of the BuLi and Jonas Hector keeps 91. :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, th3stain said:

Kurzawa and Bernat 90. The latter dropped today. Meanwhile, Jonas Hector who has also been out with an injury (Bernat) keeps his 91. Cologne are bottom of the BuLi and Jonas Hector keeps 91. :lol:

Hector never deserved 91 imo, will go down in the summer for sure

17 hours ago, noobiescouter said:

How on earth did Kurzawa not rise to 91? Starter for PSG for almost 2 seasons now. The dude even scored a hattrick the other week:confused:

Surprised also that Fabinho didn't rise to 92 in all honesty. 

agreed

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Edinson Cavani, a goal machine season after season!

This player´s numbers are awesome!

I have some difficulty in interpreting his classifications of only 94.

Will it maintain this rating? What do you think?

If Neymar works for SM he'd drop to 93 ;) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Edinson Cavani, a goal machine season after season!

This player´s numbers are awesome!

I have some difficulty in interpreting his classifications of only 94.

Will it maintain this rating? What do you think?

Sinceramente acho que ele irá manter os 94... apesar de eu já te ter falado sobre ele e que ele possivelmente iria subir, se fores ver, eles baixaram-no pra 93 no final da época de 2015/2016, quando o Ibra ainda tava no PSG, e só subiram no final da época passada... poderiam subi-lo agora no final desta mas acho que iria parecer algo inconsistente porque provavelmente ele não irá manter este nível por muito tempo e acabaria por descer pouco depois... a não ser que o PSG chegue longe na Champions (provavelmente só se chegarem à final) e ele fizer grandes exibições até lá, ou se ele for o melhor marcador da Europa destacado no final da época, aí acho que eles não teriam outro remédio senão subi-lo mesmo...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...