The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Hey Elohim. I think you are right when you say that André Ayew (89 rated) wont rise this time cause Marseille is doing poor. But that said, why do you think that Kallstrom, who is 90 rated (!), one point higher than Ayew, will rise? Lyon is also doing poor, and they got knocked out of Champions League, while Marseille got ahead to quarter finals. And Kallstrom´s stats are far from impressive. I think you should reconsider that prediction. Anyway, i saw you made some changes in your predictions, they look better and more realistic now, that´s a good atittude from you. There´s still some players who i think wont rise like Kallstrom, Lovren (he barely played since last changes), Ceará and Bisevac (because they lack quality and gametime) or players that wont rise that much like Boly (Auxerre is very low on table and did not win one single game since last changes, i would say a +2 for him) but it´s not even close from your first predictions. And like you said it´s your rating predictions so your opinion is what matters more. It´s normal that there are small differences. But check on them, i think i mentioned valid points. Cheers and good effort, it will be better next time i´m sure.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Hey Elohim. I think you are right when you say that André Ayew (89 rated) wont rise this time cause Marseille is doing poor. But that said' date=' why do you think that Kallstrom, who is 90 rated (!), one point higher than Ayew, will rise? Lyon is also doing poor, and they got knocked out of Champions League, while Marseille got ahead to quarter finals. And Kallstrom´s stats are far from impressive. I think you should reconsider that prediction. Anyway, i saw you made some changes in your predictions, they look better and more realistic now, that´s a good atittude from you. There´s still some players who i think wont rise like Kallstrom, Lovren (he barely played since last changes), Ceará and Bisevac (because they lack quality and gametime) or players that wont rise that much like Boly (Auxerre is very low on table and did not win one single game since last changes, i would say a +2 for him) but it´s not even close from your first predictions. And like you said it´s your rating predictions so your opinion is what matters more. It´s normal that there are small differences. But check on them, i think i mentioned valid points. Cheers and good effort, it will be better next time i´m sure.[/quote']

Heya mate ^^

2 years ago, Kim lost his 91 ... during the time that've passed since then he's become one of Lyon's most important players ( if not THE most important ) he's held a key role in the Swedish NT and almost never plays a bad game.

He's a better player now then when he had his 91 the last time, that's why I've put a +1 on him :)

Thanks for your input !

Heya mate ^^

2 years ago' date=' Kim lost his 91 ... during the time that've passed since then he's become one of Lyon's most important players ( if not THE most important ) he's held a key role in the Swedish NT and almost never plays a bad game.

He's a better player now then when he had his 91 the last time, that's why I've put a +1 on him :)

Thanks for your input ![/center']

Lyon are 5th though, he will never rise.

good ratings and like the way you set it out guys..

but how does Lovren deserve a +1 when he hasnt played much this season? and i would of thought Gourcuff is definatly in for -1! even when he is fit he still only makes the benchf for most games.

As for the Gourcuff ' date=' the season is not finished, and will not be so even when these ratings have gone through ... He'll drop after the season if anything.[/center']

As for the Gourcuff ' date=' the season is not finished, and will not be so even when these ratings have gone through ... He'll drop after the season if anything.[/center']

355 mins champs league

90 mins French Cup

488 league minutes

Might be enough to stop him dropping but I have doubts about that as the last time he got any minutes was 19 minutes against Apoel will he get some more before the ratings come in? 50/50 to drop IMO.

355 mins champs league

90 mins French Cup

488 league minutes

Might be enough to stop him dropping but I have doubts about that as the last time he got any minutes was 19 minutes against Apoel will he get some more before the ratings come in? 50/50 to drop IMO.

Do SM tend to drop because of injury though? I personally think a -1 is a bit harsh but i would understand if they did it.

yeaa fair point, however he doesnt look in favour at all. when he is fit he usually makes the bench. i get the impression he is well liked by the owners and the board, but the management team clearly arent too impressed.

i agree with sirmarkhughes tbh, although if he doesnt drop in these ratings then it will surely be the next ones!

any word on Lovren guys? i havent watched him at all recently, still worth keeping.. he's like 5/6th defender in most of my squads.

u think Bafetimbi Gomis will get +1?

What are other peoples thoughts on this?

50/50 ... he deserves it but not sure he's getting it.

im after more opinions m8' date=' wiv all due respect i dont know u from adam and u may not have a clue wot ur on about, not saying thats the case, just saying i would like more opinions:D:D[/quote']

He knows what he's talking about

:P

50/50 ... he deserves it but not sure he's getting it.

He knows what he's talking about

:P

Not rely sure wot to make of this, u say he knows wot hes on about, hes saying he will get +1. Ur saying u dont think he will.

So still i am non the wiser,lol

Any1 else have an opinion on this?

Thanks for the replys guys i apriciate them all, but would still like more opinions.

Not rely sure wot to make of this u say he knows wot hes on about' date=' hes saying he will get +1.

Ur saying u dont think he will get it?

U cant both be right:confused:[/quote']

I'm saying he knows french footy and I'm saying that he deserves to rise but It's 50/50 .... never said anything about him not rising

:P SM works in mysterious ways.

im after more opinions m8' date=' wiv all due respect i dont know u from adam and u may not have a clue wot ur on about, not saying thats the case, just saying i would like more opinions:D:D[/quote']

no youre right, i was just messin with you :):rolleyes: more opinions are always good