The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, -JMH- said:

If Areola gets 90 its a farce.

Ruffier is the most consistent Keeper in Ligue 1 and has been for years stuck on 89, should be 90

Areola should not be rated higher than him

You could be right. Lots of rumors psg want to splash millions on new keeper also to replace him. But he will start World Cup for France and they will get to the Final that’s 90 right there

3 hours ago, jgos2 said:

You could be right. Lots of rumors psg want to splash millions on new keeper also to replace him. But he will start World Cup for France and they will get to the Final that’s 90 right there

He is 4th choice for France

Lloris

Mandanda

Costil

all ahead of him. He could move up to 3rd choice by the time summer comes round.

Plus his contract is up next summer, i reckon they will move him on as they need to raise cash (due to FFP) before they buy again. 

Shocking if he ends up higher rated than those, Mandanda should of never dropped after one off season in the Premier League

4 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Mandanda should of never dropped after one off season in the Premier League

The worst thing I hate about SM players rise and rise all over they continent come to UBRA competitive Premier League and get drops cause not near top of table squad caps etc. That league always gets srxxxx.

Vela couldn’t play every week in arsenal team got 88 then he goes to Sociedad and suddenly 91 no change in national honors or status. There are meceneraries in lower premier teams that should go/stay 90 not just Gylfi which they did only once

On 16/02/2018 at 7:56 AM, -JMH- said:

If Areola gets 90 its a farce.

Ruffier is the most consistent Keeper in Ligue 1 and has been for years stuck on 89, should be 90

Areola should not be rated higher than him

yes

19 hours ago, jlammy said:

Lo Celso to rise? 

maybe 86

17 hours ago, jgos2 said:

The worst thing I hate about SM players rise and rise all over they continent come to UBRA competitive Premier League and get drops cause not near top of table squad caps etc. That league always gets srxxxx.

Vela couldn’t play every week in arsenal team got 88 then he goes to Sociedad and suddenly 91 no change in national honors or status. There are meceneraries in lower premier teams that should go/stay 90 not just Gylfi which they did only once

preach

On 15/02/2018 at 12:47 PM, Sir Rahul said:

he may actually stay

+1

Stats don't tell the whole story let me say that firstly and i haven't watched much PSG this season nor am i a big fan of Kimpembe but according to sites like whoscored Kimpembe has the highest avg match rating over T.Silva and Marquinhos in league 1 although marginally but has played slightly less minutes. If PSG win league 1 most likely going to happen i think he more than deserves a 90 rating. I honestly think he's underrated on SM or rather just his rating is outdated meaning a +1 is probably ok but it should be already from 89-90 just like a lot of other young CBs right now it seems they'rea rating behind where they should be.

Lo Celso will definitely get+1

if they had progressed in CL maybe +2 but that's looks no chance now. He is now considered a starter for Argentina also. With a World Cup coming up he may get a +1 for that which is why SM recently raised his value from 8M to 10M at his birthday instead of a decrease

On February 16, 2018 at 5:09 AM, jlammy said:

Lo Celso to rise? 

I didn't think Kimpempe was that good when I watch psg matches. With there moneybags he may get replaced next year