The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

I thought Banana Yaya deserved better than a +3 for his time at Tunis , couple of performances in Fifa club world cup,his games for under 20's NT and the 7 games so far for Schoux--I thought a +5 would be more deserved but maybe your right to be conservative .

Nice addition of another team though mate.

I thought Banana Yaya deserved better than a +3 for his time at Tunis ' date=' couple of performances in Fifa club world cup,his games for under 20's NT and the 7 games so far for Schoux--I thought a +5 would be more deserved but maybe your right to be conservative .

Nice addition of another team though mate.[/quote']

Yeah, but rather then being optimistic ( rofl ) You really have to look at where Sochaux are in the table, I think+3 is enough for him atm tbh !

Banana Yaya will rise +7! :D A +3 is not too optimistic from you this time ahah, but i understand that you´re only taking into account his Sochaux games. Thing is that he had a great season in Tunise so that will have an impact in his rating too. Just to give an example, Serero from Ajax was playing in south african team Ajax Capetown, he was rated 75 and made a great season for them, then moved to Ajax and without playing at all, or barely played, he rised +7 to 82 in Eredivisie changes. So i think Banana Yaya deserves the same threatment, he won African Champions League playing in all games, not to mention Tunisian League. And he moved to Sochaux and immediately found his place in starting eleven, unlike Serero. So i think that 82 (+7) would be a fair rating for him this time and i believe that he will get it. Cheers.

KORO KONE 87???? :eek::eek:

http://www.soccerway.com/players/koro-issa-ahmed-kone/83152/

He has never gotten an increase before' date=' and the he is playing he is an 87 rated ...

He has played in Europe for a long time and never gotten a rise on SM ... might be 1 rating too high but I feel that he deserves it.[/center']

He has never gotten an increase before' date=' and the he is playing he is an 87 rated ...

He has played in Europe for a long time and never gotten a rise on SM ... might be 1 rating too high but I feel that he deserves it.[/center']

no mate,i've Koro in every setup, and waited his rise for ages... but imho, looking at his former club ratings (trnava something), he doesn't play for national team... even a 85 is too optimistic for him.

no mate' date='i've Koro in every setup, and waited his rise for ages... but imho, looking at his former club ratings (trnava something), he doesn't play for national team... even a 85 is too optimistic for him.[/quote']

Just because a player does not play for a NT does not mean they can't be a highrated player!

( not that 87 is particularly high-rated ) Maybe I'm a tad optimistic, but going at your thread 82 is far too low for a player that've featured in alot of games since being purchased, Dijon is a newcomer in Ligue 1 ... they played L2 football last season ... being 15th placed is not overly bad.

I might push back to 84/85, but he is not going to end up with a +8 ... atleast +10

You´re right about that m8. But then we need to see wich team was he playing, and at Sparta Trnava in Slovakia league, he would probably peak at 82. It would be the same for him to play 2 good seasons or to play 5 seasons for them, when he hited that rating, SM couldn´t rise him anymore because his team and the league where he is playing aren´t exactly good. So, if SM had review him when he´s playing in Slovakia, he would have rise +6 to 80 probably, maybe +7/8, to a maximum of 82. Now he´s at Dijon and already got some appearences, so add +1 or something to that. I would say 82/83 for him, 84 is probably not impossible but highly unlikely and it would be his maximum. Dijon is only playing in League 1 this season, so his ratings can´t be too high too. I´m not sure if we will see any 87 rated player in that team in this changes, i think not. Maybe at the end of the season if they manage to not get releagated, players like Corgnet, Sankharé and Souprayen will have good chances, but not now imo, a +1 will be fine for them. Cheers.

Will Marvin Martin get his wing possition back anytime soon? Was quite surprised when it changed to AM/CM, is it due to injuries in the central midfield or was he just temporarly playing as a Winger before?

Kind of need him to be a winger in a few setups, thus my question :D

cheers!

Just because a player does not play for a NT does not mean they can't be a highrated player!

( not that 87 is particularly high-rated ) Maybe I'm a tad optimistic' date=' but going at your thread 82 is far too low for a player that've featured in alot of games since being purchased, Dijon is a newcomer in Ligue 1 ... they played L2 football last season ... being 15th placed is not overly bad.

I might push back to 84/85, but he is not going to end up with a +8 ... atleast +10 [/center']

fair enough... speaking about dijon, I'm pretty sure YEBOAH will get a rise (+3 i guess) due to his NT performances...

fair enough... speaking about dijon' date=' I'm pretty sure YEBOAH will get a rise (+3 i guess) due to his NT performances...[/quote']

Yeboah currently has a 77, and a +3 would but him at 80 ... fair rating perhaps, but that'd be if he'd atleast been fielded in Dijon

:P

Ivory Coast has never produced strong GK's :P and getting a +3 simply by playing in the NT is not really realistic ... :P He has no games for Dijon.