The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

How good is Ali Ahamada? Is it worth me forking out £6m to get him?

If it makes any difference I already have:

Akinfeev

Courtois

Koval

Ter Stegen

Fahrmann

Unnerstall

You really don't need all those GK's. I'd look at offloading Koval, Fahrmann, Unnerstall.

Ter Stegen & Courtois are nice risers and will eventually replace Akinfeev as your 1st choice GK.

But to answer your question, yes he's more than worth it :)

How good is Ali Ahamada? Is it worth me forking out £6m to get him?

If it makes any difference I already have:

Akinfeev

Courtois

Koval

Ter Stegen

Fahrmann

Unnerstall

Just to answer the Ahamda potential ... he is 90+ material.

And yeah' date=' that's a bloody steal.[/center']

Just 1 thing mate...I doubt Sochaux will have so many risers..they're in relegation battle atm ..

They've won both games since sacking Bazdarevic ... and Martin has started playing like last season ... they wont be in the relegation battle for long.

They've won both games since sacking Bazdarevic ... and Martin has started playing like last season ... they wont be in the relegation battle for long.

well if they continue this form risers will be at the end of season..I doubt will be so many risers atm...this 2nd review is less important then end of season one...so most probably most players will stay this time...

Just 1 thing mate...I doubt Sochaux will have so many risers..they're in relegation battle atm ..

And just to add another thing

:P even if they're in a relegation battle atm ... it does not affect the amount of risers a team have ... if the players are playing well and they are statistically good ... SM will rise them ... especially if most of them are not as high rated as some of the Ligue 2 players already are lol :P

evian ratings have been upped ... changes may occur.

Err *scratches head* don't they make Champagne or sparkling water or some such..who knew they had a football side.

Oh the torture you must go through watching all that football to give us these ratings -will rep you after I spread :)

there's that *changes may occur* thing again

And just to add another thing

:P even if they're in a relegation battle atm ... it does not affect the amount of risers a team have ... if the players are playing well and they are statistically good ... SM will rise them ... especially if most of them are not as high rated as some of the Ligue 2 players already are lol :P

If Barcelona get relegated Messi will stay at 99..good think.

If they're in relegation battle thats mean players played rubbish so far.

If Barcelona get relegated Messi will stay at 99..good think.

If they're in relegation battle thats mean players played rubbish so far.

It means their overall team performance have not been up to standard ... but the individual players may still perform well

:rolleyes: to the moon and so forth!

It means their overall team performance have not been up to standard ... but the individual players may still perform well

:rolleyes: to the moon and so forth!

mate...SM rating dont care if players perform well....then I could just choose a player from China and make him a 99 because he's performing well?Matter in what team he play/how's he doing because football isnt an individual game.

mate...SM rating dont care if players perform well....then I could just choose a player from China and make him a 99 because he's performing well?Matter in what team he play/how's he doing because football isnt an individual game.

You have to look at statistics etc. lol ... SM does not just check where the team is in the table and say .. oh' date=' last well we better drop them all

:rolleyes:[/center']

Hi guys,

You have Mariano of Bordeaux down as 87 -> 87, however he's currently 86...are you expecting an increase to 87 for him?

He's built up a decent number of minutes (810), playing in every game since his move from the Brazilian league to the French league in January.

Cheers

one question about johan martial' date=' i saw that you are expecting +3 for him , personally i think that he can hit 86/87 till the end of season but what is his potential?And gratz for your great job[/quote']

Bump. i'd be interested to know this as well...

Will Marvin Martin get his wing possition back anytime soon? Was quite surprised when it changed to AM/CM' date=' is it due to injuries in the central midfield or was he just temporarly playing as a Winger before?

Kind of need him to be a winger in a few setups, thus my question :D

cheers![/quote']

Quit slacking fluffy boy and help me out already. :rolleyes::D

<3

one question about johan martial' date=' i saw that you are expecting +3 for him , personally i think that he can hit 86/87 till the end of season but what is his potential?And gratz for your great job[/quote']
Bump. i'd be interested to know this as well...

Well' date=' he got a +1 in November and has played very good since that, Brest is holding on 13th in L1 ... I think 86 will be as far as he goes this season, then we'll have to see what happens during the summer, He might move ( Toulouse would be a good choice ) Or he might stay and Brest might actually improve their squad and aim for a top 10 finish!

He's a talent, no doubt about it ... But I expect him to rise 85/86 this turn, then perhaps stagnate a bit, you can't rise as fast and high in Brest as you could've done in Lyon,PSG,Chelski etc.

He will rise in the future. Everything is more or less speculations, he could play like a god for the next 2 seasons and sign for Valencia and get NT football or he could have 2 bad seasons and never be heard off again lol :P

He is future 88 material atleast tho :P That's as much as I "dare" to say right now :P[/center']

Hi guys' date='

You have Mariano of Bordeaux down as 87 -> 87, however he's currently 86...are you expecting an increase to 87 for him?

He's built up a decent number of minutes (810), playing in every game since his move from the Brazilian league to the French league in January.

Cheers[/quote']

Hey, the Bordeaux and Nancy ratings are taken straight from a PM from Pazz xD I'll edit them today and make them look pretty and more accurate

:P

Might tweak his a bit :P I'll get back to you :P I'm defo expecting an increase tho .p

Messi would drop if Barcelona got relegated. If Souchax get relegated, I suppose Martin there would be a little chance of Martin not dropping to 87/88 if he played exceptionally well as it would be an acceptable rating in Ligue 2 for a player who did well in the Ligue 1 but he wouldnt rise either. This is only if he played exceptionally well as the highest rated player in Ligue 2 is around 85 so he would really have to impress.

Messi would drop if Barcelona got relegated. If Souchax get relegated' date=' I suppose Martin wouldnt drop as 88 if he played exceptionally well as it would be an acceptable rating in Ligue 2 for a player who did well in the Ligue 1 but he wouldnt rise either. [/b']

I didnt put a +1 on Martin tho did i ?

:P