The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

MUTD said that there were too many risers in sochaux

:P

Well just looked at them. Seems like youve put rises on the low rated players so I dont see anything wrong with that to be fair. Depends how SM is feeling though as they are 19th.

Well just looked at them. Seems like youve put rises on the low rated players so I dont see anything wrong with that to be fair. Depends how SM is feeling though as they are 19th.

Ikr' date=' that's what I'm saying

:P well, they've sacked the old gaffer .... and gotten 6 points out of 6 possible since the new one took over :P

Add to that the fact that Martin is going back to last seasons form ^^[/center']

Sorry' date=' but this thread is a joke. For you if someone is a firt-11 of the team, he will rise absolutely.[/quote']

Thank you for pointing that out my good Sir! Can i please get a few examples ?

:)

Thank you for pointing that out my good Sir! Can i please get a few examples ?

:)

Of course i can.

Kim Källström CM 29 90 +1

Maxime Gonalons DM 22 89 +1

Dejan Lovren CB 22 89 +1

Aurélian Chedjou CB/DM 26 89 +1

César Azpilicueta RB/RM 22 89 +1

That is what i mean. With the poor season Lyon is living, do you really think that Kallstrom, Gonalons and Lovren will rise to 90+?

Of course i can.

Kim Källström CM 29 90 +1

Maxime Gonalons DM 22 89 +1

Dejan Lovren CB 22 89 +1

Aurélian Chedjou CB/DM 26 89 +1

César Azpilicueta RB/RM 22 89 +1

That is what i mean. With the poor season Lyon is living' date=' do you really think that Kallstrom, Gonalons and Lovren will rise to 90+?[/quote']

So this thread is a joke because in your professional opinion, I've given 5 players unjust rises, that's a joke to you ? lmao

Källström is a better player now then he was when he was 91 rated ... he's one of the most important players in lyon, a lyon that've upped their game during the last few matches in the leauge.

I must really ask you, how much french football do you watch ?

Gonalons is the future of Lyon, he's had a terrific season and is dead certain to rise.

Lovren has been Lyon's best player during the time he was not injured, I'd really like to know what makes you angry about me putting +1 on Lovren :rolleyes:

Chedjou : like i said, do you even watch french football ?

Azpilicueta ... please, explain to me why Azpi is not a 90 rated RB :rolleyes:

Now then, in conclusion ... these 5 players makes this thread a joke ?:eek:

Oh! And ... It's only Källström I've predicted to go 90+ out of the 3 Lyon players

:rolleyes:

So this thread is a joke because in your professional opinion' date=' I've given 5 players unjust rises, that's a joke to you ? lmao

Källström is a better player now then he was when he was 91 rated ... he's one of the most important players in lyon, a lyon that've upped their game during the last few matches in the leauge.

I must really ask you, how much french football do you watch ?

Gonalons is the future of Lyon, he's had a terrific season and is dead certain to rise.

Lovren has been Lyon's best player during the time he was not injured, I'd really like to know what makes you angry about me putting +1 on Lovren :rolleyes:

Chedjou : like i said, do you even watch french football ?

Azpilicueta ... please, explain to me why Azpi is not a 90 rated RB :rolleyes:

Now then, in conclusion ... these 5 players makes this thread a joke ?:eek:[/center']

Oh! And ... It's only Källström I've predicted to go 90+ out of the 3 Lyon players :rolleyes:

You have asked me few examples, that are they.

Let`s just wait the rating changes and see who is right, me or you.

And i don`t know if you are smart to see it, is a bit difficult, but 90+ includes 90 rating, what you have predicted for all players i`ve used as example.

But i understand you. For you, the French Football is the best of the word (just like Giroud, who is the best striker of the word). Sorry about my ignorance.

You have asked me few examples' date=' that are they.

Let`s just wait the rating changes and see who is right, me or you.

And i don`t know if you are smart to see it, is a bit difficult, but 90+ includes 90 rating, what you have predicted for all players i`ve used as example.

But i understand you. For you, the French Football is the best of the word (just like Giroud, who is the best striker of the word). Sorry about my ignorance.[/quote']

90+ is 91 and above

:P atleast for complete idiots like myself that knows nothing!

I quite like the french league yeah, I find it more entertaining to watch then Serie A , Bundesliga ... and defo La Liga ... best football in the world is played in Tottenham tho so you are way of

;) And ... It's Gameiro ... not Giroud , common mistake for those that are blinded by stats ;)

Do you even know who I am ? :P Don't come and say stuff like that when you've no idea who I am or what I prefer lol :rolleyes:

90+ is 91 and above

:P atleast for complete idiots like myself that knows nothing!

I quite like the french league yeah' date=' I find it more entertaining to watch then Serie A , Bundesliga ... and defo La Liga ... best football in the world is played in Tottenham tho so you are way of

;) And ... It's Gameiro ... not Giroud , common mistake for those that are blinded by stats ;)

Do you even know who I am ? :P Don't come and say stuff like that when you've no idea who I am or what I prefer lol :rolleyes:[/center']

Ok, now i understand you The best football of the world is played in Tottenham, Gameiro (worst than Giroud) is the best striker, ok, ok, sorry about all i`ve said, you are right. French Football is the best and Kallstrom will be 96 at the next changes, maybe a 95 for Gonalons and Gameiro would be fair too.

But let just wait the changes, then you will see who doesn`t knows nothing.

Ok' date=' now i understand you The best football of the world is played in Tottenham, Gameiro (worst than Giroud) is the best striker, ok, ok, sorry about all i`ve said, you are right. French Football is the best and Kallstrom will be 96 at the next changes, maybe a 95 for Gonalons and Gameiro would be fair too.[/quote']

You are correct about your statement that the best football in the world is played in Tottenham!

But after that, your responses are in a downward spiral to childishness :rolleyes: Wich is a shame as I though I could actually discuss with you ... Can you please explain to me why Gameiro ( 22 goals last season ) are not as good as Giroud ( 17 goals this season ) ? If you only look at statistics your eyes will start to bleed eventually.

Källström will never go over 91, that'd be utterly insane, I'm really very sorry that you believe this!

Ass for Gameiro, i think 101 is more fair :rolleyes:

I must say I too think of 90+ as 91 and above. F.ex If I ask or tell someone about a player being 90+ material. I mean if he's got the potential to go ABOVE 90 and not strand on 90 lol.

That is one kind of view, but for me when i talk about 90+ i`m talking about 90 AND above. But i understood your point.

I was going to tell him to learn with you how to make a thread... Phil knows about what he is saying

Aah yes' date=' and you know better then me, I'm so very sorry ... I shall bow down and delete my entire thread

:([/center']

The lack of appreciation that some people have (not mentioning a specific name) just annoys me.

i agree.... Elo's put a lot of effort into this thread and the rating predictions, and this is his first thread so its not going to be as good as Phil's german thread, but he's tried and fair play to the lad. it's his opinion and if people dont agree fair enough, but that dont mean fluffs wrong :)

I think that if Elohim does get some predictions wrong but sees where he goes wrong as opposed to blindly disagreeing with SM and then improves his next set of ratings and is perhaps a bit more cautious, then there is no problem.

My personal opinion is that there are simply too many risers and as I think Timo said, it's far better to predict nothing and see an unexpected rise than predict a rise and face an angry hoard of forumers asking why their player didn't go up.