The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

I would personally rather have Mathieu Peybernes if you could only have one!

Another one that is in for a nice rise and should keep on gradually rising is Kurt Zouma of St.Etienne.

Cheers, Peybernes is at an external although is transfer banned for another month so ill pick him up when that expires.

It will be nice to have a structured thread about ligue 1' date=' the other threads were a bit hard to navigate through.

If you could choose only one player in each position (goalie, defender, midfielder and attacker) that still haven't turned 23, who would they be?[/quote']

Ahamada,Gonalons,Hazard,M'baye Niang

Ahamada' date='Gonalons,Hazard,M'baye Niang[/center']

that answered one of my questions already!

i was going to ask about gonalons and lovren, i bought them both before their +1s to 89, will both continue to rise do you think? 90 probably tops, possibly 91 if lyon do well, does this sound right, do they [by your answer gonalons does but does lovren..] have that potential or even more?

any links to moves to bigger clubs for either of them?

on short - should i keep or sell? :D

thanks in advance for any responces

i was going to ask about gonalons and lovren' date=' i bought them both before their +1s to 89, will both continue to rise do you think? 90 probably tops, possibly 91 if lyon do well, does this sound right, do they [by your answer gonalons does but does lovren..'] have that potential or even more?

I'd keep both for now. Lovren is the better prospect of the two players, I'd say Gonalons would be a good one to move on if/when he reaches 90. Lovren has the potential to reach 91/92....not so sure that'll happen playing for Lyon though.

I believe there has been interest in Lovren from Italy, Spain and England....keep hold of him :)

i was going to ask about gonalons and lovren' date=' i bought them both before their +1s to 89, will both continue to rise do you think? 90 probably tops, possibly 91 if lyon do well, does this sound right, do they [by your answer gonalons does but does lovren..'] have that potential or even more?

I'll answer the final question first. Keep them ... UNLESS you can get someone better for them ofcourse

:P If we look at good potential french CB's both Rami and Sakho are miles ahead of Lovren :P I'd say that Lovren will hit 90 ... Lyon needs to up their game ALOT for him to hit 91 tho ... Gonalons on the other hand WILL be a 91 at Lyon within a season ... ( Had i said If they'd kept playing the way they did for the last few seasons ) Now ... he still has the potential to hit 91 ... but Lyon is playing too inconsistent atm ...

a 4th spot and a place in EL is very bad for Lyon :P

I'd personally rather have someone like M'vila as a DM but Gonalons is quite good aswell :)

Last i heard, Gonalons was followed by both Arsenal and Real Madrid :P

while Lovren is being followed by Liverpool and Bayern Munich aswell as a few italian clubs

I hope that answers your question :)

Right' date=' as part of a big deal im doing the other manager has asked for Bahebeck. I asked a friend of mine who is a PSG fan and he reckons he is poor, is this the case Elo? Should I be letting him go?[/quote']

Your friend cannot watch alot of PSG then

:P Bahebeck is right now 3rd choice striker behind Gameiro and Erding leaving Hoarau out of the team at times.

He's an immense talent and will rise quite nicely in the future! One of the bigger forward talents in france.

I try and get him in every team I'm in :P

I'd keep JC :P

:P Bahebeck is right now 3rd choice striker behind Gameiro and Erding leaving Hoarau out of the team at times.

He's an immense talent and will rise quite nicely in the future! One of the bigger forward talents in france.

Wait until Ancelotti is finished he will increase the average age of the club by a good few years [at least 3] even by the end of this transfer window~Hopefully for Bahebacks sake Ancelotti doesn't bring in a few over-age strikers and push him down the pecking order.

Wait until Ancelotti is finished he will increase the average age of the club by a good few years [at least 3] even by the end of this transfer window~Hopefully for Bahebacks sake Ancelotti doesn't bring in a few over-age strikers and push him down the pecking order.

I'd personally say that It's better for Bahebecks sake to spend a year loaned out to a L2 team ... so perhaps actually taking Anelka in for 1 season ... Gameiro' date='Kebano,Erding AND Bahebeck can all learn from the fantastic player that Anelka actually is ... and imagine the hype if one of france biggest players returned to the biggest club in france ( Currently )

But yeah ... Bahebeck has been used as a sub in 8 games .... He needs to start games to get that real in-depth experience.

BUT ... Nevertheless he is still an immense talent!

Btw ... just giving a tip at a player you all should get :P

Pierrick Rakotoharisoa ... midfielder at Le Havre ... AMAZING FREE-KICK TAKER ! Dear lord that kid's gonna be a big help to teams ! I've heard he's been linked to sochaux ... and if Sochaux manages to stay up in L1 and gets to keep Martin/Boudebouz and Privat ... Rako could be a nice little addition to their midfield!

Right' date=' as part of a big deal im doing the other manager has asked for Bahebeck. I asked a friend of mine who is a PSG fan and he reckons he is poor, is this the case Elo? Should I be letting him go?[/quote']

Keep him. He is PSG's version of Niang. If he doesn't cut it in Paris, I'm sure he'll do it at another place relatively easy.

Hoarau's been injured practically throughout the whole season. ;)

Keep him. He is PSG's version of Niang. If he doesn't cut it in Paris' date=' I'm sure he'll do it at another place relatively easy.

Hoarau's been injured practically throughout the whole season. ;)[/quote']

Duuuh ... I'm a PSG fan and you think I don't know that ... shame on you Pazz ... shame on you

:P

Even when Fit .. Hoarau is out of the team nowadays tho :P

Duuuh ... I'm a PSG fan and you think I don't know that ... shame on you Pazz ... shame on you

Even when Fit .. Hoarau is out of the team nowadays tho :P

That's only beacuse Erding is more versatile: He can play as a winger as well whilst Hoarau is just too static for that. You could see that Kombouaré preferred Hoarau over Erding though, as Hoarau, pre-injury, got more game time. ;)

That's only beacuse Erding is more versatile: He can play as a winger as well whilst Hoarau is just too static for that. You could see that Kombouaré preferred Hoarau over Erding though' date=' as Hoarau, pre-injury, got more game time. ;)[/quote']

That is because Hoarau was the main strker last season and Koumbouare was

comfortable with him

:P Erding is overall a better player then Hoarau in my books :P

But, this is not Koumbouare land anymore ;)

It has been widely reported that erding is in newcastle for talks to see a transfer to them. Talks between NUFC board and his advisors seem to be going well :)

Im not entirely sure that is true :)

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1880839&postcount=4225. I know. :)

Who from Lyon's under 21 players are worth keeping?

Definitely keep Reale, Kolo, Fofana, Grenier, Umtiti and Koné. Especially Umtiti is a talent that's gone unnoticed IMO.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1880839&postcount=4225. I know. :)

Definitely keep Reale' date=' Kolo, Fofana, Grenier, Umtiti and Koné. Especially Umtiti is a talent that's gone unnoticed IMO.[/quote']

I'd personally add Belfodil and Lacazette to that list