The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

I think this is good for a first go at ratings predicting.Top work Elohim :D

Got to echo this. Anyone that feels the need to come on to a ratings thread and slate it shouldn't bother with the forums at all in my opinion. The forum is there for discussion not for people to take pot shots at others. Whether Rodrigo0 is proved right or wrong ultimately is utterly irrelevant. By all means state your opinions' date=' people will agree or disagree as they see fit, but there is no need to belittle someone after creating something like this.

People don't seem to understand the amount of time and effort that goes into doing this kind of thread and answering all the questions that come afterwards, but let me tell you, its a lot. Whether people agree with the predictions or not, people like Elohim and Phil should be repped and thanked for the work. Everyone is free to make up their own minds and do their own scouting at the end of the day. [/font']

Sorry' date=' but this thread is a joke. For you if someone is a firt-11 of the team, he will rise absolutely.[/quote']

Rodrigo0 is out of order with this whether he gets the ratings right or not.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Got to echo this. Anyone that feels the need to come on to a ratings thread and slate it shouldn't bother with the forums at all in my opinion. The forum is there for discussion not for people to take pot shots at others. Whether Rodrigo0 is proved right or wrong ultimately is utterly irrelevant. By all means state your opinions' date=' people will agree or disagree as they see fit, but there is no need to belittle someone after creating something like this.

People don't seem to understand the amount of time and effort that goes into doing this kind of thread and answering all the questions that come afterwards, but let me tell you, its a lot. Whether people agree with the predictions or not, people like Elohim and Phil should be repped and thanked for the work. Everyone is free to make up their own minds and do their own scouting at the end of the day. [/font']

You're right so much time does go into these threads and to find a negative comment is just disrespectful(quite funny how they are people with not many posts and just new to the forum) who leave some of the negative posts.Also not everyone is perfect and getting everything right and SM does do some crazy stuff with the ratings.I just feel they should say why will he get that kind of rise/drop instead of saying You're are wrong.

I always rep people like Phil or Elohim when i can.

Also Elohim is Ryad Boudebouz worth keeping anymore. ?

hahaha' date=' i know that you, deep down have a very soft spot for me Phil![/center']

Should this be even allowed?!:eek:

Aah yes' date=' and you know better then me, I'm so very sorry ... I shall bow down and delete my entire thread :([/center']

Aye a healthy dose of self pity a day keeps the ego within the cranium.

My personal opinion is that there are simply too many risers and as I think Timo said' date=' it's far better to predict nothing and see an unexpected rise than [b']predict a rise and face an angry hoard of forumers asking why their player didn't go up.[/b]

Actually all threads like these is just a matter of opinion (no matter how knowledgeable it is) and anyone who takes them as anything but such really would be a bit silly. Most people who do ratings do tend to be conservative in their thinking- but at least in this case at least there is an active and healthy discussion about the ratings formula rather than the persons behind it. It would rather be silly for persons to get miffed at ratings-after all its just a game.

I must say I too think of 90+ as 91 and above. F.ex If I ask or tell someone about a player being 90+ material. I mean if he's got the potential to go ABOVE 90 and not strand on 90 lol.

i actually think 90+ is 90 or above, but that sjust me >.>

and everyone is right, i think elos predictions may well hover around the 75% mark, where as Phil is like GOD!!! but this is elo's first go, and at least he has done the work. I hate people with 10 posts coming in, saying "you dont know ****" to someone who has bothered, when they have done absolutely nothing in the way of sharing with the broader community. until you put in the time or effort to give an informed and well laid out oppinion on some ratings predictions, don't waste your time posting.

No more Elo Bashing or i get out my big stick *waves viloently* B)

Elo i am very unhappy you don'thave feret down for a rise, because it would be very helpful in some active gameworld for me :mad::P

Also elo, finally one tiny bit of constructive criticism if that's alright, your team logos on your ratings are sometimes perfectly sized, and some (see montp. evian TG), are horredously big and fill my screen! :eek::eek:

I love how everyone goes like ''Elohim this'' and ''Elohim that'', but forget that it says ''Pazz'' up there as well, but then again, I cannot complain; He's getting all the criticism afterall. :D

Elohim, did you take in my PM-corrections into cosideration?

Sorry' date=' but this thread is a joke. For you if someone is a firt-11 of the team, he will rise absolutely.[/quote']

Great thread Elo. Question' date=' Gourcuff wont be dropping any time soon right ? After the coming rating change.[/quote']

if he doesnt drop these changes then his chances will increase in next reviews. however, he will keep his rating if he gets alot of minutes for france in the Euros, which i doubt tbh.

if he doesnt drop these changes then his chances will increase in next reviews. however' date=' he will keep his rating if he gets alot of minutes for france in the Euros, which i doubt tbh.[/quote']

the ligue 1 website news said like a month ago that Gourcuff is in a race against time to even be in the Euros

the ligue 1 website news said like a month ago that Gourcuff is in a race against time to even be in the Euros

i know, thats why i said 'i doubt tbh' .. personally i think he will drop at some point, even when he was fit during the season he was on the bench for most games.

i know' date=' thats why i said 'i doubt tbh' .. personally i think he will drop at some point, even when he was fit during the season he was on the bench for most games.[/quote']

he never really was fit. this season has been terrible healthwise to him. too bad, i really like him

he never really was fit. this season has been terrible healthwise to him. too bad' date=' i really like him[/quote']

i know, he was immense at Bordeux and ever since he joined lyon he has seemed to have come to a halt. he might be able to recover his form and fitness elsewhere :rolleyes:

Hello!

I must say there are a lot high rated risers you are predicting, Hazard, Pastore Azpilicueta Sirigu, Nene, Gonalons which are impossible! You simply don't get 91's and 90's just for performing slithly below average in the championshop.... And some of these don't even sit in their respecitve national team bench.. And this rating change is midseason. You have been way too optmistic in my view. Although I must say I'm just basing my opinion on stats I rarely watch Ligue 1 games.

I do agree with the 90 jump you predict for Aurier, but only in the end of the season I'm sure it will be 89->89->90 like Moussa Sow last year.

If you want some precedents to waht I'm saying just check the rating changes in the Bundesliga there has only been one 90->91 (Huntelaar) but the man is basicaly a goal machine for club and country! And all the 89->90 in BvB are due to the underratement of the team which are champions and currently first in a much better league.

And I find it somewaht paradoxal that you input so much optimism in the high rated players but you only predict +3 for Zouma? Don't youthink it will be +4 minimal?

Hello!

I must say there are a lot high rated risers you are predicting' date=' [b']Hazard[/b], Pastore Azpilicueta Sirigu, Nene, Gonalons which are impossible! You simply don't get 91's and 90's just for performing slithly below average in the championshop.... And some of these don't even sit in their respecitve national team bench.. And this rating change is midseason. You have been way too optmistic in my view. Although I must say I'm just basing my opinion on stats I rarely watch Ligue 1 games.

I do agree with the 90 jump you predict for Aurier, but only in the end of the season I'm sure it will be 89->89->90 like Moussa Sow last year.

If you want some precedents to waht I'm saying just check the rating changes in the Bundesliga there has only been one 90->91 (Huntelaar) but the man is basicaly a goal machine for club and country! And all the 89->90 in BvB are due to the underratement of the team which are champions and currently first in a much better league.

And I find it somewaht paradoxal that you input so much optimism in the high rated players but you only predict +3 for Zouma? Don't youthink it will be +4 minimal?

Bold ones will be deffo in a rise in my opinion and...to Hazard is the impossible guy..he's the only guy along with Gotze who can do the impossible...he'll surely get 92.

Hello!

I must say there are a lot high rated risers you are predicting' date=' Hazard, Pastore Azpilicueta Sirigu, Nene, Gonalons which are impossible! You simply don't get 91's and 90's just for performing slithly below average in the championshop.... And some of these don't even sit in their respecitve national team bench.. And this rating change is midseason. You have been way too optmistic in my view. Although I must say I'm just basing my opinion on stats I rarely watch Ligue 1 games.

[b']I do agree with the 90 jump you predict for Aurier[/b], but only in the end of the season I'm sure it will be 89->89->90 like Moussa Sow last year.

1. Aurier to 90??
  2. Sow went straight from 88>90

Hello!

I must say there are a lot high rated risers you are predicting' date=' Hazard, Pastore Azpilicueta Sirigu, Nene, Gonalons which are impossible! You simply don't get 91's and 90's just for performing slithly below average in the championshop.... And some of these don't even sit in their respecitve national team bench.. And this rating change is midseason. You have been way too optmistic in my view. Although I must say I'm just basing my opinion on stats I rarely watch Ligue 1 games.

[b']I do agree with the 90 jump you predict for Aurier, but only in the end of the season I'm sure it will be 89->89->90 like Moussa Sow last year.[/b]

Giroud maybe? And dancpoli is right about Sow.

Yes I'm sorry Giroud, and yes Sow went straight to 90 but I think it was after Lille was champion... (3 June to be more precise). If I had to bet I would say 89 for Giroud now. Slight chance for the 90.

Bold ones will be deffo in a rise in my opinion and...to Hazard is the impossible guy..he's the only guy along with Gotze who can do the impossible...he'll surely get 92.

Yes, perhaps the bold ones have what it takes to go to 91 but I simply just not now when there are 10 games left to go... And Hazard is ratewise with Götze I think it's pretty fair. And Nene to rise to 91 he will need to get called for Brazil.

And Sirigu jump from 89 to 91? Not a chance.

Yes' date=' perhaps the bold ones have what it takes to go to 91 but I simply just not now when there are 10 games left to go... And Hazard is ratewise with Götze I think it's pretty fair. And Nene to rise to 91 he will need to get called for Brazil.

And Sirigu jump from 89 to 91? Not a chance.[/quote']

no, Hazard should be higher than Götze, considering Götze has been out for a while and Hazard has continued his superb form

Yes' date=' perhaps the bold ones have what it takes to go to 91 but I simply just not now when there are 10 games left to go... And Hazard is ratewise with Götze I think it's pretty fair. [b']And Nene to rise to 91 [/b]he will need to get called for Brazil.

And Sirigu jump from 89 to 91? Not a chance.

You really don't know what you are talking about do you ?

:rolleyes::D