The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Think he's been watching a different Nene to the rest of us B)
LOOL perhaps I don't but if any of these guys I mentioned gets the rise you predicted for themI guess I will abandon my account on soccermanager! I am pretty sure about what I've said ;);

Lol

:P Nene is the best player in PSG and top 3 in Ligue 1 :P

I doubt I'll be 100% correct .... no one is ever 100% lol

as for Zouma he's already got a +3 rise this season and only 1000 minutes for Saint Etienne .... means I'd be raged upon if I put anything higher lol

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

For all the haters out there ( love you all !! ) .... I've 1 team left to predict ( Valenciennes ) I'd welcome each and everyone of you to predict the whole team and post it on here to compare it to mine when the changes come ^^

Anyone up for the challenge ?? HUZZAH !

Lol

:P Nene is the best player in PSG and top 3 in Ligue 1 :P

I doubt I'll be 100% correct .... no one is ever 100% lol

as for Zouma he's already got a +3 rise this season and only 1000 minutes for Saint Etienne .... means I'd be raged upon if I put anything higher lol

Okay guess we'll just have to wait then. Please don't be offended just expressing my opinion. And good work with all the review!

For all the haters out there ( love you all !! ) .... I've 1 team left to predict ( Valenciennes ) I'd welcome each and everyone of you to predict the whole team and post it on here to compare it to mine when the changes come ^^

Anyone up for the challenge ?? HUZZAH !

challenge-accepted.jpg

My task for the evening.

Banana Yaya will rise +7! :D A +3 is not too optimistic from you this time ahah' date=' but i understand that you´re only taking into account his Sochaux games. Thing is that he had a great season in Tunise so that will have an impact in his rating too. Just to give an example, Serero from Ajax was playing in south african team Ajax Capetown, he was rated 75 and made a great season for them, then moved to Ajax and without playing at all, or barely played, he rised +7 to 82 in Eredivisie changes. So i think Banana Yaya deserves the same threatment, he won African Champions League playing in all games, not to mention Tunisian League. And he moved to Sochaux and immediately found his place in starting eleven, unlike Serero. So i think that 82 (+7) would be a fair rating for him this time and i believe that he will get it. Cheers.[/quote']
I thought Banana Yaya deserved better than a +3 for his time at Tunis ' date=' couple of performances in Fifa club world cup,his games for under 20's NT and the 7 games so far for Schoux--I thought a +5 would be more deserved but maybe your right to be conservative .

Nice addition of another team though mate.[/quote']

You were very much correct about this lads ... I bow my head in respect to the both of you, this was my first try at a ratings thread, and next time, I will hold harder to the ratings

:P

You were very much correct about this lads ... I bow my head in respect to the both of you' date=' this was my first try at a ratings thread, and next time, I will hold harder to the ratings
:P[/center']

That´s the spirit mate! :P It´s not really necessary you bow your head, i understand it´s your first attempt, all i did was trying to help you out with some predictions. I also mentioned a +2 for Boly, you did not take into account Auxerre´s last place in your prediction and the fact that only few games were played since last revision. Ofc next time you will do better.

That´s the spirit mate! :P It´s not really necessary you bow your head' date=' i understand it´s your first attempt, all i did was trying to help you out with some predictions. I also mentioned a +2 for Boly, you did not take into account Auxerre´s last place in your prediction and the fact that only few games were played since last revision. Ofc next time you will do better.[/quote']

agree,we are only trying to help,u were to optimistic for some players,it doesnt mean we dont appreciate yours efforts

Alright, I've done a provisional list of changes for Valenciennes, I was going to look harder at them tonight, but I can't be bothered now, I'm knackered from things I've done today :)

So here's what I came up with up, looking at stats, league form and stuff like that.

Valenciennes.png

You can work out what the colours mean, right?

;)

NB.

These are probably not accurate. I've never watched Valenciennes play. I only did this 'cos Elohim said he was getting hate on his thread. :P