The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Alright' date=' I've done a provisional list of changes for Valenciennes, I was going to look harder at them tonight, but I can't be bothered now, I'm knackered from things I've done today :)

So here's what I came up with up, looking at stats, league form and stuff like that.

[img']http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/tombstone15/Valenciennes.png[/img]

You can work out what the colours mean, right?

;)

NB.

These are probably not accurate. I've never watched Valenciennes play. I only did this 'cos Elohim said he was getting hate on his thread. :P

Did you take Djuric's minutes in Switzerland into consideration ?

:P

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Alright' date=' I've done a provisional list of changes for Valenciennes,

NB.

These are probably not accurate. I've never watched Valenciennes play. I only did this 'cos Elohim said he was [b']getting hate on his thread[/b]. :P

Correction His and Pazz's thread ..;)

Hate:eek:?! I see no hate B)

Correction His and Pazz's thread ..;)

Hate:eek:?! I see no hate B)

Quote from Skype:

"1. It's my thread' date=' the only thing Pazz does within it is giving me advice regarding the player ratings. I very much doubt he'd dissaprove ..."

Stop being pedantic ;)

And he said on Skype that there were h8rz :P

Fair enough

;)

Yeah, I only looked at club stats. I think that this'll prove that rating threads are difficult and actually take time, and can't be knocked up in minutes. :)

Quote from Skype:

"1. It's my thread' date=' the only thing Pazz does within it is giving me advice regarding the player ratings. I very much doubt he'd dissaprove ..."

Stop being pedantic ;)

And he said on Skype that there were h8rz :P

[/quote']

Taken out of context ... wich you know very well you cheeky git

Yeah' date=' I only looked at club stats. I think that this'll prove that rating threads are difficult and actually take time, and can't be knocked up in minutes. :)[/quote']

Haha aye

:P You're getting the hang of it ;

)

Taken out of context ... wich you know very well you cheeky git

;)

Haha aye

:P You're getting the hang of it ;

)

I could always make one for the conference, but then I'd get all biased and demand that Jamie Reed gets an increase to 95. :P

When do you think Valenciennes will be reviewed? And have you done your predictions yet? :)

I could always make one for the conference' date=' but then I'd get all biased and demand that Jamie Reed gets an increase to 95. :P

When do you think Valenciennes will be reviewed? And have you done your predictions yet? :)[/quote']

You know, you could just check the first post

;)

Gomis seems to be "the Gomez of France"... He scores a lot of goals but gets no rating increase.

Can it be a disadvantage to start your last name with the letters Gom?? :P

He's too hotheaded to be sought after by bigger clubs and both Giroud and Gameiro has passed him in the NT rankings

IMO he's a 90 player ... but not this review.

Germany was done in like 2 days. in 2 days of Ligue review' date=' we got 5 teams lol[/quote']

Yeah i dunno what everyone else feels but i personally think this soccerwiki is the worst thing to happen to the player rating changes, just turns it into a long, laborious process in which changes are just drip-fed through. I preferred it when they would put the league up for review and they would get it done in two big chunks.

Yeah i dunno what everyone else feels but i personally think this soccerwiki is the worst thing to happen to the player rating changes' date=' just turns it into a long, laborious process in which changes are just drip-fed through. I preferred it when they would put the league up for review and they would get it done in two big chunks.[/quote']

and you can add players who havent even played for their clubs yet!!!! (Branescu and Veseli) bit stupid if you ask me

Germany was done in like 2 days. in 2 days of Ligue review' date=' we got 5 teams lol[/quote']

well the weekend meant the reviewers werent at work so i guess they got a bit done on friday and a bit y'day.

expect 4/5 teams tomorrow, and it be finished thursday/friday

next league will start saturday.

dunno whats to moan about, 3/4 days to do a league is pretty reasonable.