The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Btw why didn't Sakho rise and is there a (good) chance he's going to rise at the end of season?

I'm not surprised he's not got a rise, I'm also not convinced that clinching the title will see him rise either although there is a chance it could happen. I'm expecting a +1 after CL or regular NT performances, suppose that's me being a little pessimistic

pretty suprised to see that cissokho dropped. he has miniutes' date=' and with lyon being 5th id of thought he would of survived a drop. then again i dont watch french football, anyone know why? bad form?[/quote']

he is awful. rumour was Gaetan Bong was guna come in over summer for the LB spot.

all in all a great review.

echo what others said, good to see the likes of hazard & m'vila having a rating that reflects their true ability.

i think Bastos drop was a bit harsh but all in all' date=' 7 of my guys got a rise. so im happy :)[/quote']

Could not agree more with this, he is a top player! I expected it with Gourcuff not getting much game time but next with Bastos, quite shocked if im honest! I have Hazard going up to make up for it thought, although I didn't expect that one either, so there has been a top of unexpected ups and downs, maybe with

The +2 of Giroud could come the same with Alba I hope! Delighted with Zouma though.. Great talent!

No rise for ISIMAT MIRIN? Couldnt believe that. Hes been a regular all season. Team isnt doing great, but at 83 he should have rose for his minutes to 85/84.

Same with Gassama. He joined Lorrient from Lyon and has played every game but is still 83. Thought he might have got a +1?

Anyone reckon SM might change there minds on these (Partically Isimat)?

Definately. They've either missed it or it will be updated tomorrow. Hopefully the latter

it could be like newcastle player changes in december...the big changes were delayed by a day....sm dont just miss people....so im hoping for rise in the next couple of days.....

Could not agree more with this' date=' he is a top player! I expected it with Gourcuff not getting much game time but next with Bastos, quite shocked if im honest! I have Hazard going up to make up for it thought, although I didn't expect that one either, so there has been a top of unexpected ups and downs, maybe with

The +2 of Giroud could come the same with Alba I hope! Delighted with Zouma though.. Great talent![/quote']

Me three. But at least I did have M'Vila and Zouma, so these changes were pretty good. But why no rise for Valbuena, the top assists man!

I think PSG was kinda overlooked again by SM, specially Nene, he should be a 91 this time, no doubt. Perhaps the lack of appearences for his NT has betrayed him... Anyway, i´m sure their best players (Nene, Pastore, Gameiro...) will have to rise at end of the season if they play ok. SM was harsh with Lyon, but that was justified imo. Montpellier was rewarded for their great season, wich is fair, like the rises of Hazard and Debuchy from Lille, well deserved. Like some people mentioned already, Isimat Mirin has to rise, at least +1. Does not make any sense not rising him at all. In general, i believe this was a decent review.

Didnt think hazard would get 92 but extremely happy as in my main gameworld i had him no cred to elo and pazz.

But on the basis of this thread i picked up 4 players and big rewards

zouma +5

Koro kone +8

Banana 9best name ever) yaya +7

Giroud +2

and ofc hazard.

Very surprised about Mvila, definately deserved it but just on game mechanics i thought he had no hope. sad feret didnt get 89 with mvial getting 91 now. all in all some good changes!