The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Forgot the most obvious one! But Belfodil? Meh. He's the new Tafer' date=' and that's not in a good way.[/quote']

Haha that you did ! Was shocked when you didnt list him

:eek:

Belfodil may not become the best kind of player ... but I'm expecting more of a Briand type of player out of him ... more backup and supersub :P

Belfodil may not become the best kind of player ... but I'm expecting more of a Briand type of player out of him ... more backup and supersub

:P

I am yet to see him receive some decent run of games by Garde, and like I've said before: Garde prefers to introduce youngsters into the team (just take a look at how much confidence he has in the likes of Grenier, Koné, Gonalons (selling Toulalan and not really replace him shows that) and Pied). Seemingly, Garde nor Puel for that matter have yet to give him the push he needs in his career. Only that factor is showing resembles of Tafer's - aka ''the new Benzema'' - career. I really doubt Belfodil will explode at Lyon.

Guys, I'm after opinions on Marvin Martin...

What potential does he hold in rating terms? He's not exactly what I'd consider a youngster and still playing for Sochaux. Is he likely to move to a bigger club and will he flourish on the big stage?

Does he have the ability to rise above 90?

And Payet...thoughts on him please

Thanks in advance...

Guys' date=' I'm after opinions on Marvin Martin...

What potential does he hold in rating terms? He's not exactly what I'd consider a youngster and still playing for Sochaux. Is he likely to move to a bigger club and will he flourish on the big stage?

Does he have the ability to rise above 90?

And Payet...thoughts on him please

Thanks in advance...[/quote']

The rare occasion I ask for advice... :(

Looking for some help with this pair.

Rémy CABELLA & Cédric BAKAMBU ~I have them in a league where there is a cap, you cant buy any players over 80 rated but can keep them if they rise above,I need to clear out some players off the wages, what are these guys potential over the next season or two?What potential ratings can they get to?

Re: Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

hi' date=' what is your opinion about this players?

FAOUZI GHOULAM- GUILAVOGHI- PEYBERNES- SAIHI- ABDENNOUR , PITROIPA and BULOT

I think , i should keep GUILAVOGUI, SAIHI, ABDENOUR, and PITROIPA but wath is your opinion?

THANKS[/quote']

You should defo keep Ghoulam, Peybernes, Saihi and Bulot for now IMO

Don't know too much about the other so I'm sure the French experts will give a more detailed opinion...