The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Elohim

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Is Massadio Haidara worth signing' date=' at 19 rated 82 and is playing regularly for a mid-table Nancy side? Thank you in advance![/quote']

That's entirely up to you mate!

Like you say, Nancy is a mid-table club, and the highest he'll ever go is 87/88 there ... I've not heard about any specific interest in him from the bigger clubs either.

Just because a player is young and have a somewhat "high" rating it does not mean that he'll automatically'll be the find of the century.

If he continues to get gametime I'd say an 84 would be plausible for him next season.

One player you should focus on getting isntead that's only rated 85 atm is Cabella, he'll go past 88 next season.

Hey Guys' date=' what do you guys think is pierre-emerick aubameyang chances of getting 89 the end of the season? thanks in advance[/quote']

Aubameyang is one of my absolute favourite players ( coming in on a 2nd place right after Jake Livermore )

He's one of the best strikers in Ligue 1 ... he's a great talent ( shown by the fact he once belonged to Milan )

And I've been tweeting about him for some time that he should join Tottenham ... He'd fit right in there, he's an extraordinary player that should hit 90 next season.

Hi' date=' what are the potencial of these Players and which players are future 90+?

MENDY, Nampalys 19 84

DIGNE, Lucas 18 80

YATTARA, Mohamed 18 78

AYEW, Jordan 20 86

AHAMADA, Ali 20 87

AURIER, Serge 19 86

ABDENNOUR, Aymen 22 87

SISSOKO, Moussa 22 89

ISIMAT MIRIN, Nicolas 20 85

HAZARD, Eden 21 92

PASTORE, Javier 22 90[/quote']

Ayew and Ahamada are future 90's atleast. and I'll leave it at that.

does Benjamin Stambouli worth signing?
I was about to ask the same thing :)

Yeah' date=' he's deff worth signing ! Great young prospect that should be in the NT in a few years time.

He's also quite versatile wich makes him an even better purchase :P[/center']

What is with Gameiro' date=' what is the news about him? Should I exchange him or not?[/quote']

Gameiro is still a top player. It's just that Hoarau has more experience, and Ancelotti preferred him at the end of the season after Hoarau had gotten back from his injury. but that's not saying that Gameiro is a bad player !

This was his first season at a new club and it does take some time to adapt, especially when the club has gone through a complete financial re-build and buys players left and right.

He still started 27 matches for PSG in the leauge and bagged 11 goals ... and that's good.

He should ( IMO ) been in the NT over Loic Remy.

I'd keep him.

Will Jamel Saihi rise if Montpellier HSC wins Ligue 1? Thanks.

I think Saihi will be 88 rated before long ... but after that he'll have a harder time. All depends on what Montpellier does now during the summer' date=' wether they keep or sell Belhanda,Yanga and Giroud, if they manage to keep the vast majority of their league winning team and go far in the CL and Saihi plays a part in this, then he should have a shot at getting higher, but I don't think he'll ever go past 90...or even 88 for that matter.[/center']

how about Kévin THEOPHILE-CATHERINE' date=' he deserves rise?[/quote']

Theo will get a rise, most likely +1 but he has a small shot at 89 aswell.

IF Rennes can keep M'vila for another season, then things are looking up for the entire Rennes team !

They'll most likely end up even higher up in the table, especially since they bought Erding.

Will Sakho stay on PSG? If he stays' date=' he can gey a 91? I also want to know who is playing better, Gameiro or Ménez?[/quote']

Sakho will not leave PSG, he's the team captain and a very important part of the team.

This season was destroyed by injuries and Sakho never really got 100% fit ... next season he'll be back stronger then ever, aiming for a starting spot for WC 2014.

Menez have been playing better throughout the season, but Gameiro has saved them time and again, so in terms of who is most important I'd say they're even ... however, looking at the games ... Menez edges it.

does moussa sissoko' date=' menez and sirigu have chances os +1 at the end of thew season, what do you guys think?

thanks[/quote']

Menez and Sirigu have a shot at +1. Sissoko is not 90 material imo.

Anderson Nene(from PSG) any chance to get +1 and become 91?

Mandanda safe at 91?

Nolan Roux ' date=' is he for a rise at 89? and has potential for 90?

Corgnet , remember big teams wanted him....is it true? worthkeeping?

Abdennour , i believe in him...right?

Cabella , probably champion....ha many potential?

Aurier, transferred in Toulouse...you think he is top prospect?

Grenier, worthkeeping?[/quote']

Nene should absolutely rise to 91, anything else is just dreadful work from SM.

Mandanda is not safe, not with the kind of season he and Marseille have had, i would not be surprised to see him drop.

Nolan Roux, It's a tough one ... I want to see more of him before I make myself an opinion on wether or not he's 90 material.

He's worth keeping and yes big teams are gunning for him, not sure he'll leave tho.

You should believe in Abdennour, good lad !

Cabella is one of the most talented young players in France, he's got loads and loads and loads of potential !

Aurier is a top prospect yeah, wich he'll prove during the next few seasons.

Not too sure on Grenier to tell you the truth !

I have the same doubts of george25' date=' and a I also want to know if Sissoko can get a 90 in the next review?[/quote']

I'm going to say no.

Lovren' date=' how big of a future does he have?[/quote']

Depends on how Lyon is going to play next season ... If they play like they did at the end, he might hit 90 ... if they play like they did the majority of the season ... he'll never rise :P

Is Capoue due to rise and how good is he/worth buying?

Thanks

Capoue is almost a big a star that M'vila is ... and there's not much separating them ... any club buying capou should be very happy ! They're getting an equally good player for half the price.

And yes' date=' Capoue should hit 90.[/center']

What do you guys reakon to Remy Cabella... what should he get next ratings' date=' is he worth keeping, and is he a future NT player?

Cheers :)[/quote']

Cabella should get 87 next turn.

He is most deff worth keeping, like I said ... one of the most talented players in france atm.

And yeah, he has 12 caps for the France U-21 NT ... this is a player that'll be in the NT for the 2014 WC.

Can I have some advice on these two player's prospects please?

Kurt Zouma ans Sebastian Faure

thanks a lot

Kurt Zouma - do whatever you can to get him ... biggest defensive prospect to ever come out of France.

Sebastian Faure - Has not yet seen a game for Lyon ... doub he'll do next season either.

We all know Kurt Zouma is a big prospect' date=' but what are Lionel Zouma's chances of making a name for himself?[/quote']

Too early to say really, he's got a cap for the U-19 NT. 4 games for Sochaux ... I'd say He might get 10-15 games next season ... But nothing major just yet.

How sucessful can Lille do without Hazard next year?

and what do you think of marvin martins move to lille :D?

I've just read up a bit on the Martin move ( I hate him for not joining spurs btw ) .

He cost Lille €10 Million but he's worth every damn penny ! Last year' date=' he had a magnificent run, was in the Ligue 1 Allstar team ... this year, all of Sochaux were absolutely terrible ... they got better after they kicked the gaffer.

But this is a player that's similar to Hazard, but where Hazard had technical finesse, Martin has tank tank tank ... ontop of some technical finesse.

Overall, a GREAT move for Martin AND for Lille, a great player to replace Hazard with and I expet Martin to get his Wing position back now.

Anther positive thing about this is that Martin came quite cheap ( yeah he did ) and that means Lille can probably spend money on another decent defender, and someone upfront other then Roux that can give him a run for his money.

As for how Lille can do next year without Eddie, well I think I've pretty much answered that alraedy ... Martin aint too far behind him to tell you the truth, Eddie's just more "exposed" .[/center']

hey glad your back :)

what do you think for the next ratings of

Aubameyang and Wily Boly? also what are their future prospects? :)

cheers :D

Hey and thanks ! :D

I think I answered something similar about Aubameyang further up ... not sure tho :P

Aubameyang has a shot at 90 next season' date=' hands down without a doubt. He's THAT good, also ... his NT Gabon, they've got something good going for them, both Auba and Ecuele are class players and there's others coming up so his NT should soon start climbing on the FIFA ranking ^^

Aubameyang IS a worldclass player ... and I'd love to see him in Tottenham.

And that's saying alot ;)

As for Boly, unless he gets a move I can't see him rise anytime soon. Ligue 2 aint the best place to play in SM terms.[/center']

I've just read up a bit on the Martin move ( I hate him for not joining spurs btw ) .

He cost Lille €10 Million but he's worth every damn penny ! Last year' date=' he had a magnificent run, was in the Ligue 1 Allstar team ... this year, all of Sochaux were absolutely terrible ... they got better after they kicked the gaffer.

But this is a player that's similar to Hazard, but where Hazard had technical finesse, Martin has tank tank tank ... ontop of some technical finesse.

Overall, a GREAT move for Martin AND for Lille, a great player to replace Hazard with and I expet Martin to get his Wing position back now.

Anther positive thing about this is that Martin came quite cheap ( yeah he did ) and that means Lille can probably spend money on another decent defender, and someone upfront other then Roux that can give him a run for his money.

As for how Lille can do next year without Eddie, well I think I've pretty much answered that alraedy ... Martin aint too far behind him to tell you the truth, Eddie's just more "exposed" .[/center']

Thanks Elo :D

Hes definetley a class player and im amazed that Lille got him for such a low price.. I mean 10 mil? wow, what a bargain. I would geuss Martin can get up to a 90 rating now so It'd be great to get him if people are in older worlds/EC's! :)

So where do you think Lille can place next year? I think PSG looks deadly if they eventually add Lavezzi :P

Thanks Elo :D

Hes definetley a class player and im amazed that Lille got him for such a low price.. I mean 10 mil? wow' date=' what a bargain. I would geuss Martin can get up to a 90 rating now so It'd be great to get him if people are in older worlds/EC's! :)

So where do you think Lille can place next year? I think PSG looks deadly if they eventually add Lavezzi :P[/quote']

No worries mate !

Well, like I said ... Martin is a GREAT replacement for Hazard, so I doubt there'll be much difference ... ofcourse you can never fully replace a player like Hazard ... but just the mere fact that they got Martin so cheap ... they'll be able to strengthen their team ALOT.

I think top 3 is more then possible next season.

Martin should already be on a 90 rating :P

Yes, Lavezzi ... will be awesome if we manage to sign him since he's one of my favourite players ... but I still think we need a better DM/CM then Motta *coughs*M'vila*coughs*

How is Blaise maitudi?

I see he's going euro with the NT. but with PSG buying so many stars does he have a chance to play next season?

Matuidi joined us from Saint-Etienne last summer ( huge loss to Saint-Etienne )

Just the mere fact that he's in the NT I think says something about him as a player.

PSG are always looking to spend money on new players ... ( It's the sad truth )

But Matuidi aint going nowhere ... Chantome is the one that's being sold ... ( Wich is a terrible shame since he's an extreme talent )

Matuidi will 85% ( depending on who they sign this sumemr ) be in the starting XI when Ligue 1 starts next season.

He's a great player' date=' needs to up his game one or two levels .. but for me ... he's probably the one I see next to M'vila in the future.[/center']

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Do ABDENNOUR' date=' Aymen worth keeping?

will he has potential to get 90+?[/quote']

Abdennour is deff a keeper ! He's a great talent and will start an equal amount of games next season ! He's got no competition in the NT either ... wich is good for his international experience.

He has the potential to hit 90 at Toulouse ... IF Toulouse manages to keep their strong core of current players ... they'll be able to be a top 3 team within 2 seasons.

Elohim :D!

Opinions on the futures of:

Giroud

Martin

Kurt Zouma

Mwang-Mbia

any french external youth players I should look for?

All have GREAT futures.

Giroud is looking at staying with Montpellier for another season wich is GREAT news.

If he keeps his pace up til next season and scores equally' date=' he'll be 91 no doubt ( Tho everyone will know who he is next season so he'll have a harder time )

Martin is an equally big talent as Hazard and a perfect example, you wont even notice that Hazard has left Lille next season ... Martin will make sure of that ! Future 92+ with a great NT future !

Zouma will probably play in Ligue 1 til he's atleast 20 ( hopefully ) and develop even further ... I hold him as a possible higher talent then Varane ... atleast an equal !

Yanga-Mbiwa will have a great career ... future 92 IMO.[/center']

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Martin as big of a talent as Hazard. I swear mate' date=' sometimes you seem drunk as hell on some pixiejuice :D[/quote']

Haha

:P I love you too Joosep :P

Martin IS that big a talent.

He IS the perfect player to replace Hazard with !

He had a terrible 2/3s of this season ... after they booted the manager Martin (and Sochaux for that matter) upped his game COMPLETELY !

He's the kind of player that'd do great whatever team he joined ... but yeah ... While Hazard is hyped, and rightly so ... Marvin Martin has not gotten the same kind of exposure that Hazard ... or Götze ... or really anyone else ... I mean hell ... even Andy Carroll is a more famous name then Marvin Martin in the footballing and SM community.

Thus, when someone says a player like Martin is as talented as someone like Hazard ... It's hard to believe ...

For me Ongenda is the most talented youngster ever to play this game ... but I bet you would not agree ;)

It's for the futuer to decide who is right and who is wrong.