The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Did I say I were only going to make a post about a certain player ?

No ... I'm doing a report on the whole match :P

I was meant to say, match report on match that have any player you like. But don't really know how to put in word. lol

Looking forward to the match report mate. Could be interesting. :)

Really? Ah I was hoping Charbonnier would be a good riser for me.

Aye' date=' he's the stated replacement by Montpellier anyway ... not doubting Gaet's potential one bit and I'm positive that he'll get games this season ... should be 85 atleast by mid-season.[/color']

I was meant to say' date=' match report on match that have any player you like. But don't really know how to put in word. lol

Looking forward to the match report mate. Could be interesting. :)[/quote']

Aye, hoping to make it as interesting as possible !

:P

Both Cabella and Stambouli might start today ! Will be very interesting to see !

Another interesting note is that Daniel Congre (Montpellier) Left Toulouse after last season ... so this is his first game for his new club ... against his old club ;)

Shame we don't live closer, I'm going to watch it aswell and it's always more fun watching a game with someone

Here's the 18 players from Toulouse that may or may not start in tonights game.

Ahamada, Blondel - Aurier, Peyre, Zebina, Abdennour M'Bengue, Ninkov, Akpa Akpro - Capua, Regattin, Sissoko, Didot, Tabanou, Sirieix - Braaten, Ben Yedder, River.

I'm predicting 2-1 to Toulouse.

Okay, gonna give this predicting a go ...

:P

Don't hate on me if I get it wrong ;)

Evian TG - Bordeaux

0-3

Bordeaux really have the better team ... Evian might have what it takes to be top 10 ... they've got a good solid base but at this point ... Bordeaux is my choice.

Nancy - Stade Brestois

1-1 / 2-1

Going to play it safe and do two different on this one ... I don't think Brest has a chance this season in all honesty ... They're more or less equals ... but Nancy will play at home and that'll do alot I'd say ... a draw is more likely then a win but I'm not 100% on this one.

OGC Nice - Ajaccio

1-0

Ajaccio has the better defense and deff the better GK in Ochoa ... but overall ... Nice is better and they've got the advantage of playing at home and that ought to do it in the end.

PSG - Lorient

3-2

While PSG are the clear favourites here ... Lorient is not to be underestimated they've got an exceptionally good team and unlike PSG they have had a whole season to play together and get to know eachother ... and while I think It'll be enough to compete with the top teams it's not enough to beat PSG's stars ... but like I said ... Lorient are not to be underestimated.

Rennes - Lyon

2-2

This is probably the most even game so far ... Rennes has a great team and Lyon wants to comeback after last season's fiasco ... I don't think there'll be a win for any team tonight but they'll share a point.

Saint-Etienne - Lille

3-1

This is for me ... absolutely the most interesting game so far ... Lille has been on a shopping spree since they sold Eddie H ... but Saint-Etienne has an excellent core of players that'll put up a huge fight.

I think that due to being at home, Saint-Etienne will be victorious.

Sochaux - Bastia

1-1

I think many people will say this'll be an easy victory for Sochaux ... I don't think it'll be at all ... I think that people will underestimate Bastia ... especially the Sochaux players ... I'm quite certain that it'll be a draw.

Troyes - Valenciennes

0-2

Valenciennes will have no problems with sweeping Troyes aside in their first game of the season ...

While Valenciennes has made their team stronger ... Troyes has lost one of their key players in Sidibe ... first goal will come after 20 minutes.

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I'd like to have an opinion on Ben Yedder. Yesterday he played half the match against Montpellier and scored a goal. It seemed he changed the game or at least he added some energy to Toulouse.

I'd like to understand from someone who knows him better if he is a potential future "star" (yesterday he gave this impression) or only an average player.

Thank you!

Alou Diarra leaves Marseille and joins West Ham United ... a devastating loss for OM' date=' but a great addition to the Hammers squad !

I'll answer your question a bit later riky.[/color']

Woo hoo.I hope West Ham can make a few more signings like this.

Need a winger and a RB :)

I'm guessing Alou will drop to 89 as West Ham aren't allowed a 90 on their squad as i have research West Ham since 2009 on SM and everytime we sign a rated 90.SM drop them.