The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Nolan Roux getting a move to Lille' date='Do you think he will cut it?

And is he only coming in to replace Moussa Sow who looks likely to move in this window?[/quote']

Sow's rumored to be heading right away to Fenerbache. If he goes, Roux's got an assured place in the XI. If he doesn't go, Roux will surely rotate with Sow upfront. Sow's not been as good as this previous season, which most likely can be blamed on the fact that he's been exhausted due to playing week-in and week-out as Jelen's been injured and failed to settle in.

ecuele-manga?? :(

Good player' date=' been linked with a move previously to some bigger clubs in France. I suggest you to keep him as I can see him playing for a French club who'll be participating in the CL next season. Perhaps Lille is the most likely destination at the moment considering that they're after a CB with Basa being out for the rest of the season.

I bought a player Paul Georges Ntep from Auxerre, 19 years and only 67. I think he has had a few cup games , but I can't find any details on him. Any idea ?

I wouldn't too fussed about him. Playing cup games isn't much of a big deal in France for a youngter, as many who've played there has ultimately left the club without really getting a real chance. Also, I do not think Auxerre is too fussed about the cup seeing as they're fighting for survival in the league and of course, they are not looking to get so much out of the cup as they don't want to exhaust their key-players most likely.

Looking for some help with this pair.

Rémy CABELLA & Cédric BAKAMBU ~I have them in a league where there is a cap' date=' you cant buy any players over 80 rated but can keep them if they rise above,I need to clear out some players off the wages, what are these guys potential over the next season or two?What potential ratings can they get to?[/quote']

Keep them both. Montpéllier and especially Sochaux are good homes for youngsters. Bakambu won the U-19 Euro topscorer award back in 2010 if I remember right. Now I know that doesn't that much, but it proves that he has the talent. Cabella had a decent loan period at Arlès this past season and was on of their better players (well, it's not that hard considering how poorly they were :P) and this form hasn't been taken away from him while at MHSC. They're nurturing and I don't blame them - with CL in their sight, giving too much pressure on a rookies shoulders isn't exactly going to help him in at least 7/10 times. Keep him though, as MHSC will most likely play in Europe the next season he should be given a lot more minutes due to the rotation system.

hi' date=' what is your opinion about this players?

FAOUZI GHOULAM- GUILAVOGHI- PEYBERNES- SAIHI- ABDENNOUR , PITROIPA and BULOT

I think , i should keep GUILAVOGUI, SAIHI, ABDENOUR, and PITROIPA but wath is your opinion?

THANKS[/quote']

I'd keep all of them actually, haha. They're all terrific players, but like you said: Bulot can be set loose from you if you want. Considering how poorly Caen are doing, he may not reach those ratings he really deserve for this season. Therefore, in a non-competitive setup, you might want to cash in on him and sign him back if Caen drops out and he finds a new home in Ligue 1 or if Caen simply survives in Ligue 1.

How good is A.Ayew? I'm considering selling him to raise funds. Is he likely to rise any time soon? Is he good enough to play for a big club?

Great talent. Not a wise move to sell him as I can see him playing for top' date=' top club. Doubt he'll move this summer though.

Is there a possibility of Nicolas N'KOULOU reaching 89 in the next changes?

Has been phenomenal for l'OM this season and certainly one of the better players throughout the season. With l'OM seemingly pushing on a CL at the moment, I cannot see a single reason to why he shouldn't be rated 89 by the end of the season (assuming l'OM keeps this up).

Reeeeet' date=' Wilfred Boly and Fredric Bulot, worth keeping until the next changes? I mean will they rise again by +2/3:)[/quote']

They will rise again for sure. I'd personally sell them though in a non-competitive setup as you can get better talents for the same price (Nastasic, Maher, Merkel, Borini or Camporese for instance), but in a competitive setup, keep them. They should be playing L1 footie even though if their clubs would get relegated.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Keep them both. Montpéllier and especially Sochaux are good homes for youngsters. Bakambu won the U-19 Euro topscorer award back in 2010 if I remember right. Now I know that doesn't that much' date=' but it proves that he has the talent. Cabella had a decent loan period at Arlès this past season and was on of their better players (well, it's not that hard considering how poorly they were :P) and this form hasn't been taken away from him while at MHSC. They're nurturing and I don't blame them - with CL in their sight, giving too much pressure on a rookies shoulders isn't exactly going to help him in at least 7/10 times. Keep him though, as MHSC will most likely play in Europe the next season he should be given a lot more minutes due to the rotation system.

[/quote']

Thanks that's a great help,Repped.

Guest <klhepworth.

They will rise again for sure. I'd personally sell them though in a non-competitive setup as you can get better talents for the same price (Nastasic, Maher, Merkel, Borini or Camporese for instance), but in a competitive setup, keep them. They should be playing L1 footie even though if their clubs would get relegated.

Cheers, repped. How much would you expect them to rise by based on current form?

Is Jerry Vandam worth keeping? Currently very low down the pecking order in my team but not sure if he can rise in the future more.

And would it be right to sell Jérémie ALIADIERE.

And final question. How good is Benoit Costil?

I'll give my input on this one in the absence of any other opinions' date=' I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm way off the mark with my observations ;)

1. Jérémie ALIADIERE - Yes I'd say it's worth selling him, very average player IMO
  2. Jerry Vandam - Probably only worth keeping hold off if you're wanting a little rise from him in the next review. He's racking up the appearances albeit for a struggling team. From my limited knowledge on him, he's not going to be anything special
  3. Benoit Costil - Sorry, I can't comment on him as I know zero about him

Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

thanks to dancpoli and Lensois for you answers¡ I will keep all of the players mentioned, because i have a LIVERPOOL in a very competitive game world with more of 50 managers, and in this moment i don.t nedd cash¡

And other cuestion, I buy JEREMY MOREL and MARCOS CEARA because he has in the 11 of a top teams in the LIGUE 1, and i wait a rise to 89 in the end of the season,especially in the case of MOREL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

With CEARA i have some doubt, CEARA plays some matches in the rigth, and also plays in the the left with JALLET in the rigth??

Now, with the buy of MAXWELL , CEARA will go to the bench?

THAKNS

Re: Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Is Jerry Vandam worth keeping? Currently very low down the pecking order in my team but not sure if he can rise in the future more.

Depedning on wether or not he'll be able to get enough games at Lille he can rise to (potentially) 87/88 ... right now I'd say that a 85/86 rating is as high as he's getting .... He's afterall started in majority of the leauge games for Caen ... Lille on the other hand has Debuchy at RB and he is one of my favourite players

:P

I'd keep him ... atleast until after he rises a tad more after the season :P

And would it be right to sell Jérémie ALIADIERE.

He might rise a tad mroe to 85 but other then that I doubt he'll go higher.

I'd sell him ^^

And final question. How good is Benoit Costil?

Costil is very good! one of the better save percentages in L1 if I'm not mistaken ( please correct me if I'm wrong Pazz

:P )

He will rise furthermore ... potential 89 within 2 seasons I'd say. but then I don't think he'll go any higher ... maybe if Rennes manages to keep M'vila for a longer period and buys some really good players and play in Europe :P ( doubtful :P )

How good can Benjamin Mendy become?

I really really hate talking about the potential ratings of players not older then 19/20 tbh ... Mendy is good and well talented ... but still just a very young boy ... a teenager that'll be 18 in 6ish months ... It's too early for anyone really to tell how good he might become ... not too many games this season either for Le Havre ... a team that usually plays young guns OFTEN ... but overall potential ... might rise to 79 this turn

And after that we'll just have to wait and see what the future holds for him !

I'm guessing John Ruiz will now be in line for a decent ratings change' date=' now that he's signed for Lille?[/quote']

Depends entirely on how he plays while at Lille ... He wont get a rise just because he signed with Lille ... that'll have to wait for a while ...

But from what I hear he is a great talent and might get games with the senior squad before the end of the season.

How good is Isimat-Mirin now and potentially?

Ta

Oh-boy ! ( LOL )

Isimat-Mitrin is one in a million ( or less ... france always produce good CB's :P )

He is very good ... too good for Valenciennes IMO ... he should move on to a bigger french club after the season ... I think he'll end up somewhere between 85 and 87 in the after-season reviews ^^ As for his potential ... ENOURMOUS ... might be a future 90+ player if his career goes in the right way :P

thanks to dancpoli and Lensois for you answers¡ I will keep all of the players mentioned' date=' because i have a LIVERPOOL in a very competitive game world with more of 50 managers, and in this moment i don.t nedd cash¡

And other cuestion, I buy JEREMY MOREL and MARCOS CEARA because he has in the 11 of a top teams in the LIGUE 1, and i wait a rise to 89 in the end of the season,especially in the case of MOREL. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

With CEARA i have some doubt, CEARA plays some matches in the rigth, and also plays in the the left with JALLET in the rigth??

Now, with the buy of MAXWELL , CEARA will go to the bench?

THAKNS[/quote']

Morel has not played any great number of games, but he is IMO a very underrated player ... as for Ceara ... Maxwell is going to be the main LB, otherwise he wouldnt have been brought in ... but PSG always rotate a great deal in their defence ... you can clearly see that from the stats ... nearly every defender has atleast 10 games this season !

Jallet is the main man on the right ... but Ceara may feature there during the season aswell ... Would not surprise me if PSG bought a world-class RB tho ... they need it for their CL play :P ( Maicon rumoured to join them ) :P

I think that Ceara might rise while Morel stays.

Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

thanks ELOHIM, but MOREL plays 18 of 20 matches in the ligue, and 4 in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and all this games are in the line up. He only lose some matches in december, i don,t know if he was injured in this time, because he was not in the bench¡ acording to SOCCERWAY.com¡¡¡

You don,t think MOREL rise if continue whit this statistics, and MARSEILLE advanced in the clasification?

I think he should rise to 89 at the end of season¡

THANKS again,

How is Bastos doing at Lyon? based on the statistics he seems rather safe at his rating. But I would like to hear from someone who's actually seen him play this season. Will he keep 91, if so, for how long do you think he can keep his rating.

And, does he play LB At all anymore or is he risking losing it?

Considering buying him in one of my setups and give up a big prospect so any help on how he's doing would be awesome really. :)

Yonathan' date=' just a handy hint in rating threads. I find them more useful when rating have been put up.[/quote']

You know, I have some arabic blood in me and likewise their writings in book, I do everything backwards (from a western civilisation point of view). :D

We'll keep you all updated with the ratings soon-ish though. :)

Good afternoon guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious "scouter" , the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the french

players i have just to tell me your opinion about those players :

1) Steve Mandanda GK 91 (he is a safe bet ... right?)

2) Gilles Cioni LB 74 (a riser ...but i see Bastia is close to get promoted...is he worthkeeping after the update?)

3) Vandam RB 83 (i have him since the last update and think to keep him until the next update too cause he will rise.....but he has potential for Lille or a better club than

Caen? i believe i must sell after the next update)

4) Abdennour KA/LB 84 (i have him since the last update and think to keep him after the next to....i read he is a very good player....is he? anyone see him playing? )

5) Lovren 89 KA (any chance to get 90 in the next update??)

6) Boly KA 83 (i know he will rise but he has potential to be a star or a 87-88 player?)

7) Jordan Veretout CM/DM 75 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after it?)

8) Abdoulaye Diaby CM 75 (from Sedan) (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after it?)

9) Bulot Extrem/AM 83 (he is a starter ...he has future? or just a riser and then sell?)

10) Nangis Fwd/Extrem 77 (is he talented & riser - or sell ?)

11) Koro None 74 (just signed from Dijon - just for the rise)

12) Niang M'Baye from Caen 82 (is he so talented ? or sell)

13) Giroud 88 (first scorer ...has potential for 90? cause i believe 89 is 100% in the next upate)

14) Peybernes (he has potential or just a riser? cause his team isnt doing well)

whats your opinion for Benjamin Corgnet? he has very good stats...is he that good?any transfer rumour about him?

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance