The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

-Cyriaque Rivieyran-

rivieyran.png

-Personal Information-

D.o.B: April 17th, 1991.

P.o.B: Strasbourg,France

Club: AJ Auxerre

League: Ligue 2

Position: RB/DM

Current Rating: 75

Games played 2012/13 season: 5 ( 3 starts )

cyriaque-rivieyran-est-le-dernier-produit-du-centre-de-formation-a-avoir-integre-le-groupe-de-lauren.jpg

Starting his youth career in 1997 in the small club Schneckenbusch-Buhl Lorraine, he played there for 3 seasons before joining Duttlenheim in 2000 and played there for 1 season til he joined Strasbourg in 2001, a team that he belonged to for 10 years til 2011 (when he played 4 senior games for them)

He then joined AJ Auxerre on a free before the 2011/12 season, he went on to play 13 games for their 2nd team getting 1060 ish minutes, and 1 goal.

He also featured in 4 games for the first team of Auxerre last seasons ( 3 starts )

He's so far in Ligue 2 played 5 games, 3 of them he started, and based on his stats from last season alone that ought to be enough for a slim rise to 77.

The path he's currently down on, with this amount of games when the season is still in it's opening phase pretty much guarantees an 80+ rating after this season has finished ( even higher if Auxerre manages to get back to Ligue 1 )

I personally buy him always for every team that I've got and you all should do the same tbh.

He's a great young player that'll keep on rising.

While he s starter in Lyon he can go above 91 i would keep him.....

Bakary Kone at 91 ? Just what are you on about ? Tha's probably the Most insane thing ever posted on the forums. He Will never go over 89. If even that.

he's one of the worst defenders in Ligue 1.

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Why Willy Boly isn't playing regularly in Auxerre this season? is he injured?? Thank you

No idea on this?

I'd also like to know if it's worth signing Steeve Yago (Toulouse). I saw he played last 2 or 3 matches. Is Zebina Injured or can he become a regular this season??

Same questions about Rafidine Abdullah and Mango (Marseille). Can they play regularly this season as Marseille has sold a lot of his players?

Thank you

Boly has been linked with a move to Lorient to replace Ecuele-Manga who has been ruled out for 6 months. I'm not sure why he hasn't been playing tbh, but i know Auxerre were looking to sell him (as they also sold Oliech, N'Dinga and Traoré) I'd wait until the end of the window and see if he moves anywhere. The French window is open until the 4th. He was linked with Celtic last week, but with them now signing Efe Ambrose i don't think they're in the market for another center-back.

As for Lyon and their goalkeeping situation, Vercoutre will play most of the season now. The other younger keepers might get a game or two but Vercoutre will reclaim the no. 1 spot again.

Hi all

Wot can u tell me about Ryad Boudebouz??

Wot are his chances in rising in the near future?

Thanks

Is a great player!! But is stock on 88 because her team! :s

Lyon try him to sign last year but the deal was canceled! If it turns out..i can go up! but if stays... :s

Sochaux is in a poor form... last place:o