The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

who will be the regular GK for Lyon now that LLoris has gone??

and another quick question...Why Willy Boly isn't playing regularly in Auxerre this season? is he injured?? Thank you

If I were to hazard a guess .. It'll be Vercoutre and then Lopes in the future (Unless Lyon buys another GK)

As for Boly' date=' I honestly have no idea tbh. Lorient,Lille,Celtic and Fiorentina all want him.

Fiorentina are closest to signing him (As a replacement for Nastasic)[/center']

I wonder if Mavuba and Nene will get 91 ? Fluffy let me know :D

Thing is' date=' i'm thinking about selling Mavuba as i have the future french DM in my squad such as Gonalons and Capoue and Chantome[/quote']

I reckon Nene is more or less guaranteed 91 ... as for Mavuba ... while he deserves a 91 he wont get it at Lorient.

I rate Mavuba extremely high ! But I rate Capoue even higher ;)

Should I buy Mamadou Sakho for 12mil.? :)

Yah' date=' snap his hands off mate ![/center']

Is Benzia a kid I should definitely buy.. I checked and see he has been put on in the 1st 3 but not long at all. Can he play enough to go 82+ in the next change.. Id just like to know a bit about Benzia generally. :D

Can't see him getting over 80 this season.

Hi all

Wot can u tell me about Ryad Boudebouz??

Wot are his chances in rising in the near future?

Thanks

He needs to move clubs ... Sochaux are in an extremely bad shape !

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

thank yoo Elo ;)

Can I have your opinion also about that:

"I'd also like to know if it's worth signing Steeve Yago (Toulouse). I saw he played last 2 or 3 matches. Is Zebina Injured?can he become a regular this season??

Same questions about Rafidine Abdullah and Mango (Marseille). Can they play regularly this season as Marseille has sold a lot of his players?

Thank you"

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

thank yoo Elo ;)

Can I have your opinion also about that:

"I'd also like to know if it's worth signing Steeve Yago (Toulouse). I saw he played last 2 or 3 matches. Is Zebina Injured?can he become a regular this season??

Same questions about Rafidine Abdullah and Mango (Marseille). Can they play regularly this season as Marseille has sold a lot of his players?

Thank you"

No one can help me with these questions?? :confused:

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Sakho or Mapou YANGA-MBIWA ?

Moussa SISSOKO or Étienne CAPOUE ?

you reckon Moussa SISSOKO to move a bigger club in the near future ? and what is his potential ?

thanks...

sakho is already 90. and will stay there given that he's been playing for psg regularly this season. already 360 min according to soccerway.

yanga-mbiwa is talented no doubt. but will need a big move to get his 90. which is a eventuality depending on how long you willing to wait.

i would take sakho.

capoue hands down. french international, just scored a goal iirc. and tracked by several top teams. and able to play in defence too.