The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

hi french experts.

need a quick advice.

just got an offer for Thiago silva for Badstuber+oscar+Veratti.

i know it's a pretty good deal.

just concerned that Thiago might drop in PSG. like how Etoo dropped in Russia.

What are your thoughts?

thansk!

Yes! I´ll do the deal..

Badsutber will probably up to 92

Oscar are up to +1/2

Verrati is been playing and will go up to... +2 possibly

And thoses are very young players and promising...

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Yes! I´ll do the deal..

Badsutber will probably up to 92

Oscar are up to +1/2

Verrati is been playing and will go up to... +2 possibly

And thoses are very young players and promising...

He's the one giving Badstubber' date=' Oscar and Verrati to get Silva...[/font']

Traore HAS to go to 88. Lorient are in the ascendancy this season and look a decent bet for a European place. Traore's form for the past year has been unreal.

Ben Yedder to 80 sounds about right. Already established himself ahead of Riviere and looks to have a lot of potential about him.

Yes, if until the next review he doesn't play a single minute, but if he keeps on developing the way he is, you're looking at 83, and if he gets near the top of the scoring charts, then even 84.

Would hope so, but a +9 would be very generous. He really needs to keep up this form until the reviews for that to happen. Toulouse are exceeding expectations a bit this season, considering their defensive losses in the transfer window. If they can stay in the top 6 and Ben Yedder keeps starting and scoring then 84 is possible. Would love to see it, as I have him and like him a lot. Let's wait and see.

cant see ben yedder raising that much tbh' date=' no more than 80 but what about alian traore? up 1 to 88?[/quote']

Ben Yedder, if he continues to bag em and get time, easily 81+ ... with the potential of 84/85 at the end of the season.

Traoré .... IF he keeps this up, he should get a move in January in all honesty ... easily 89 at Lorient tho ... should go to 90 if he continues like this.

Elohim' date=' i don't know if it's just a personal impression, but Verratti seems to be improving game to game. Do you agree with it? In the next revision can I wait for a 87 for him?[/quote']

Xea he s advancing fast but will SM give him plus 2,well that s question,but he deserves

potentially 87-88 by end of season i would say.

No way! If he keeps getting game time... 87 in the next review absolutly! 88/89 in the final of the season depending how Paris Saint Germain form.... Is been playing great.. and remember is only 19 years!! it´s not easy... but he has been the height!

Are there any young gems getting game time to rise in nov' date=' dec.[/quote']

Ben Yedder 75 (He´s doing great at Toulouse, scored 4 goals, and he´s probably the best riser of Ligue 1)

Fabrice N´sakala 75 (Starter for Troyes and lot of minutes last season in Ligue 2)

Joris Delle 77 (starter GK for Nice and minutes last season in Ligue 2)

Romain Alessandrini 78 (Started some games for Rennes and lot of minutes and goals last season in Ligue 2)

Florian Raspentino 75 (Few appearences for Marseille and lots of minutes and goals last season in Ligue 2)

Steeve Yago 75 (Started the last 4 games for Toulouse and played all min)

Alexy Bosetti 75 (Only 19 years old, appeared in all games for Nice, used more as an impact sub at moment)

Rafidine Abdullah 75 (Only 18 years old, already made some appearences in Marseille team, they don´t have too much players so he will keep having chances imo)

Lucas Digne 80 (Already well-known for some, he played a lot of games for Lille in the end of last season, and played all games this season, i believe he will rise to 84 at least, maybe 85. top riser and talented player)

These are the best risers in Ligue 1 at moment. Cheers.