The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Haha' date=' perhaps if you watched more then 1 team you could actually start to appreciate Ligue 1 for the class league it is rather then being an ignorant fool
;)[/center']

If ignorant means seeing tle, recognizing a bunch of guys running about kicking a ball in a general direction and diving like ballerinas I plead guilty :P

The real question is how SM rates some of these players ahead of the Dutch/Portuguese/ Belgian/Brazil leagues..

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

If ignorant means seeing tle' date=' recognizing a bunch of guys running about kicking a ball in a general direction and diving like ballerinas I plead guilty :P

The real question is how SM rates some of these players ahead of the Dutch/Portuguese/ Belgian/Brazil leagues..[/quote']

Hahahaha ... oh please, in saying that you've proven that you know absolutely nothing about french football

:rolleyes:

And this isnt England or Spain or Italy where players dive left, right and centre every game.

Hahahaha ... oh please' date=' in saying that you've proven that you know absolutely nothing about french football
:rolleyes:

And this isnt England or Spain or Italy where players dive left, right and centre every game.[/center']

And it's true-I don't know much about it -but so does most of the French judging by their low attendance of matches only just bettering the championships in the ePL :P

yeah but at least they dive when contact is made-with few exceptions.

And it's true-I don't know much about it -but so does most of the French judging by their low attendance of matches only just bettering the championships in the ePL :P

yeah but at least they dive when contact is made-with few exceptions.

Haha' date=' Spain and Italy aswell as Manchester is filled with actors, not footballers !

You should watch more Ligue 1 football before commenting then mate ;)[/center']

Haha' date=' Spain and Italy aswell as Manchester is filled with actors, not footballers !

You should watch more Ligue 1 football before commenting then mate ;)[/center']

:eek: for a Spurs fan its rather interesting how you decry English and foreign sides.

And yes I will agree -if you watch more championship football :P