The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

Re: Respuesta: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

What do you think about HAIDARA' date=' Massadio? I've seen he is a starter on Nancy as a left back and on France sub21. How much do you think he will rise? Is he worth keeping for the future?

I am thinking about signing him or Roussillon. Who has the best future?

Thanks![/quote']

Haidara is gona rise to 84/85 in next review! Look has is stats: 6games - 499minutes is very good until now!!

Roussillon is very good to!! And a certain riser... 4games - 347minutes! If he keep that is gona rise a lot!

My opinion... If you can take them both!! Are very good buys and decent prospects... :D

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

how good is steeve Yago? is he 90 potential or jus a really good riser?

They've used 7 different defenders so far .. but' date=' Toulouse is known for letting young players play ALOT early on and are often quite successful with this ... I admit that I've yet to see Yago play and that's something I regret ...

I will however take a closer look over the following games and come back to you with my "verdict"

And to be completely honest, I hate labelling a player rated under 85 as "90 potential" unless they've seriously done something remarkable ![/center']

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

They've used 7 different defenders so far .. but' date=' Toulouse is known for letting young players play ALOT early on and are often quite successful with this ... I admit that I've yet to see Yago play and that's something I regret ...

I will however take a closer look over the following games and come back to you with my "verdict"

And to be completely honest, I hate labelling a player rated under 85 as "90 potential" unless they've seriously done something remarkable ![/center']

thanks mate, yeah I know what you mean I kind of meant is he good enough to be just using Toulouse as a stepping stone in his career to then move to a larger club, like aurier will probly do.

interesting enough I think he only signed a 2 year contract so if he had a very good season it would leave Toulouse in a very awkward position if he decided he wanted to go to another club already and make him very attractive to other clubs as he would be relatively cheap.