The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Is anyone else surprised by how well Bordeaux is doing?

And is there a chance of Saivet or Sertic getting a rise?

I have Saivet several months because is considerer a hot prospect!! And this season i think is gona play even more.. 84/85 in the next review!!

Yes i´ve been searching Sertic and see is a lot of game time this season for Bourdeux... Didn´t seen him play...but don´t think is gona rise a lot... 84 - 85 in next review

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

I have Saivet several months because is considerer a hot prospect!! And this season i think is gona play even more.. 84/85 in the next review!!

Yes i´ve been searching Sertic and see is a lot of game time this season for Bourdeux... Didn´t seen him play...but don´t think is gona rise a lot... 84 - 85 in next review

ye because i remember back in 08/09 Saivet was Wonder kid of football like neymar is today, and then he kind of faded away with injuries and bordeaux getting relegated etc. but its good to see him back he was an amazing player

ye because i remember back in 08/09 Saivet was Wonder kid of football like neymar is today' date=' and then he kind of faded away with injuries and bordeaux getting relegated etc. but its good to see him back he was an amazing player[/quote']

Stop posting on threads saying people were 'wonder kids', when that was only on Football Manager. You need to get out more and stop playing that bloody game! :P

Think Serge Aurier will rise to 87 in the next ratings? Would appreciate a comment on his short term and long term potential.

I think he'll rise by the end of the season due to Toulouse's good form.

He is considered a future France international fullback' date=' so that should tell you enough about his potential. ;)[/b']

there are more of these than than those

hGJhZqSsGuM

Will score against weak sides or when the match is already lost -never seen a big man hid on the pitch like he does when things get hairy..

Lol' date=' why are you telling ME this ? I'm the biggest fan of his mistakes EVER lmao[/center']

Yeah ... that's obviously why I support France in the international tourneys

:rolleyes:

blasphemer128601086275112902.jpg

Actually that's the innate need to support a side that will actually win something..and you are about a couple years too late. I could always lend you the Azzuri if you want, and Arsenal and and even throw in a Brazil/Argentina..:D

On Second thought have the West Indies just won T20 WC!!B)