The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

hi elohim or anyone with knowledge of french football' date='

i have jordan ayew. how good is he? is he worth keeping?

and also with alex joining psg, would he be worth keeping? thanks for any advice.[/quote']

Jordan Ayew is - like most people would know - one of my absolute favourite young players !

Everytime that he gets fielded he change the way the game is played, he adds so much more offensive creativity ... and frankly I'm surprised he is still an 85 rated player .... It's ridicoulus ... He is a definite keeper in my books ^^

As for Alex ... he'll most likely get a starting place in PSG next to Sakho ... as for how It'll work out ... only the future can tell ... he might very well be an even bigger star in PSG then he ever was in Chelski ... He might rise and he might drop ... like I said ... only future can tell ... but the french leauge is interesting ... more so then what most people do believe ... So I'd probably keep Alex .... atleast for the time being .

Good afternoon guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious "scouter" ' date=' the bad thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the french

players i have just to tell me your opinion about those players :

1) Steve Mandanda GK 91 (he is a safe bet ... right?) [b']He is a safe 91 ... but he will never push past the 91.[/b]

2) Gilles Cioni LB 74 (a riser ...but i see Bastia is close to get promoted...is he worthkeeping after the update?) He is 27 years old ... and Bastia is not a very big team ... if you want a player out of Bastia that'll rise in the future I'd personally go for Gautier Mahoto .

3) Vandam RB 83 (i have him since the last update and think to keep him until the next update too cause he will rise.....but he has potential for Lille or a better club than

Caen? i believe i must sell after the next update) Well he has played 20 games for Caen ( in the leauge ) and that's not that bad .. he's a starter for them ... as for Lille ... they've got Debuchy on the RB ... and he is only 2-3 years older ... and He is one of the best RB's in france IMO ... extremely good player!

I don't think that Jerry Vandam will ever push past Mathieu Debuchy ... He'll either be sold to Caen after the season, or be loaned out/sold to some other club.

4) Abdennour KA/LB 84 (i have him since the last update and think to keep him after the next to....i read he is a very good player....is he? anyone see him playing? ) He IS a very good player with an extremely bright future ahead of him ! I'm trying to get him in everyone of my teams :P not too easy since most times he's already taken :P

17 games for Tolouse this season ... and I must say ... Tolouse has a very interesting young team ! Keep him ! He'll rise big in the future :)

In addition ... he is also one of those with an "odd" nationality ... there's not many Tunisian players on the big stage these days ... wich adds to the fact that He'll be more likely to feature in his NT ... thus getting vital International experience ... I think that Abdennour is going to get big ... very big!

5) Lovren 89 KA (any chance to get 90 in the next update??) I'd say maybe ... Lyon is currently on 4th place ... they should be able to be even higher up considering :

1. They've got the french NT GK in net ...

2. They've got Gonalons aswell as Gourcuff on the Midfield.

3. They've got a wast amount of attacking options such as Lisandro and Gomis.

Yet they can't climb higher ... Montpellier has been the surprise team of the season ... and Lille has surprised a few aswell ... they lost 2 important players before the season ... yet they manage to clinch a 3rd spot currently!

Lyon needs to go higher ... they need to play in CL ... otherwise ... No rise.

6) Boly KA 83 (i know he will rise but he has potential to be a star or a 87-88 player?) I don't really think that anyone can develop into a true star at Auxerre :P ... They're not good enough ... they've got one of my favourite strikers in Le Tallec there ... but he's dropped ... I say that Boly might max out at 87/88 while at Auxerre ... BUT ... in order for him to rise even more .. He'll need to move to a bigger club !

7) Jordan Veretout CM/DM 75 (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after it?) I'd say he's in for a small rise ... potentially to 79/80 ... but nothing higher right now .... will ofcourse continue to rise after that ... but It all depends on how much he'll be played :) Definite keeper!

8) Abdoulaye Diaby CM 75 (from Sedan) (he is a riser but is he worthkeeping after it?) I'd keep him yeah .... It's the younger lads that come up from the ranks in these smaller clubs that eventually go and get big ... Diaby has an enourmous potential ... I can see him be top 10/15 in the country at his position within 3-4 years.

9) Bulot Extrem/AM 83 (he is a starter ...he has future? or just a riser and then sell?) He has a future ... Young players are quite highly valued overall in football .. but more often so in french football ... especially in the smaller teams ... They tend to get more gametiem then the oldies :P and Bulot will continue to rise ^^

10) Nangis Fwd/Extrem 77 (is he talented & riser - or sell ?) He is talented ... and he is a riser ... and you should wait with selling him for atleast another year or two .. he is only 17 ( soon 18 ) but I think he'll proove himself soon enough :)

11) Koro None 74 (just signed from Dijon - just for the rise)Koro Kone were a good player BEFORE moving to Dijon ... he will become an even better player now ... I can see him ending up somewhere in the 85 region in terms of rating within a season ... then potentially go even higher when bigger clubs see what potential this lad has got!

12) Niang M'Baye from Caen 82 (is he so talented ? or sell) he IS that talented ... no doubt about it ... just became a french national aswell ( not as in playing for the NT ... but he changed his nationality to France ... wich means that he'll be featuring in the french NT in a few years time ... one of the most talented strikers on the planet ... and I'd say that Ongenda might be the only one that is this good at the same age :P

13) Giroud 88 (first scorer ...has potential for 90? cause i believe 89 is 100% in the next upate) I'd say he'll go to 90 ... that amount of goals is extremely good ... he has almost single-handedly made it possible for HSC to reach the leauge position that they're in ... He'll most likely be playing CL football next season ... aswell as the Euro's this summer :) 89 is 100% like you said ... but I'd go as far as saying that 90 is 100% aswell ^^

14) Peybernes (he has potential or just a riser? cause his team isnt doing well) Here we have a lad that'll be one of Sochaux most important player over the coming years ( if he stays that is ) I'm personally hoping that my beloved PSG buys him and places him next to Sakho within a year or two ... he has such a massive potential It's almost ridicoulus ... I've told people to buy him for almost a year now ... But In all fairness ... Lensois Is the one that has a thread about this lad :P And here's the link : Peybernes

whats your opinion for Benjamin Corgnet? he has very good stats...is he that good?any transfer rumour about him? Corgnet is very good, "late-bloomer" so to speak ... has the potential to be 88 material IMO if he keeps this up and perhaps score a few more goals ^^

As for the transfer rumours ... http://www.cominghomenewcastle.com/2012/1/5/2684314/Newcastle-United-NUFC-transfer-target-Benjamin-Corgnet-Dijon

Thanks in advance

My answers are in bold

:P .... as for players that will rise ... Kurt Zouma is one you absolutely MUST GET !

How's Fofana settling in at Lyon' date=' becoming an important member of the starting XI?

Potential to topple the 90 mark?

Thanks in advance...[/quote']

Fofana is getting games ... mostly as a sub tho ... will take a while before he is a regular in Lyons starting XI ... they still have Källström and Gonalons ... and you don't move those 2 easily :P

He has the potential of 89/90/91 ... given enough games and international appreances I'd say :)

I notice Diacko Fofana has made his debut for Nice last week and been on the bench for two other games.. Is he covering for injury and will be be worth battling for when he's added to the DB?

Thanks!

I will honestly say I know next to nothinga bout Diacko Fofana ... other then the fact that United have been after him.

Yanga-Mbiwa or Kana-Biyik?

Kana-Biyik ! No Doubtt about it

;)
Can anyone update me on Martin and Moussa Sissokho' date=' I need a cm around 12-15 mill and both are available, which should i get and who has the most potential to rise in the near and long term future.

thanks[/quote']

I noticed that dancpoli told you to come here in your thread where you asked for advice ... just going to point out the fact that Marvin Martin is a Wing/AM ... not a CM

:P so in that case I'd go for Moussa :P

I noticed that dancpoli told you to come here in your thread where you asked for advice ... just going to point out the fact that Marvin Martin is a Wing/AM ... not a CM

:P so in that case I'd go for Moussa :P

I really need to pay more attention to the SoccerWiki changes lmao ... my apologies

:P

Re: Riferimento: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Mathieu Peybernes

is he worth keeping?

i play in a world championship and he's in my young team

what i have to do with him?

thank you

14) Peybernes (he has potential or just a riser? cause his team isnt doing well) Here we have a lad that'll be one of Sochaux most important player over the coming years ( if he stays that is ) I'm personally hoping that my beloved PSG buys him and places him next to Sakho within a year or two ... he has such a massive potential It's almost ridicoulus ... I've told people to buy him for almost a year now ... But In all fairness ... Lensois Is the one that has a thread about this lad And here's the link : Peybernes

i asked before you;)

Hi' date=' I saw that Aurier signed with Toulouse and he has played his 2 first matches as starter, could you say me how is he doing? Do you see on him 90+ potential? Should I sell or keep him?

Thank you[/quote']

Serge Aurier moved from Lens to Toulouse he already got his forst appearance...is he one for the future? is he worth to take him?

Going to answer both questions in the same response

:P

Aurier is a very talented young player' date=' and He's defo one for the future ... however, I don't think He'll fight his way into the starting XI just yet !

I think he might take a regular spot in their starting XI next season :)

He has the potential for 90 and maybe even higher ... I'd keep him :)[/center']

Could I get an opinion on DIABATE' date=' Cheick please in terms of current ability and potential. Thanks in advance[/quote']

Current ability you can see in the bordeaux section of this thread, no rise and no drop ... might be an 87/88 in a year or so :)

Mathieu Peybernes

is he worth keeping?

i play in a world championship and he's in my young team

what i have to do with him?

thank you

He is worth keeping! One of my personal favourites :) Extreme talent! Will rise and rise and then rise some more ;) Depending on wich club he moves to when the time comes ... He can be 90 ... or he can be 92+ ^^

Should I buy Isimat-Mirin? :)

I think you should ;) Very talented young player ! Will move in a season or 2. He might be a smart one tho and remain until he's matured some more.

He will play in a top team in Europe in the future. If I were you I'd buy him.

Sirigu has chance to get 90 ??? i believe they will be Champs this year...

What about young RB Aurier? just got in Toulouse

He has yes' date=' PSG is likely to win the leauge, and that means CL football next season. He's the next Italian NT GK aswell.

He can push past Lloris 92 rating most likely.

And regarding Aurier ... look further up :P[/center']

are ther any good CBs that have chance to rise to 89 in the next review?

i need a couple of them to renew my defence because there aren't any good CBs at all. thanks for your help and your kindness.

I'd say that both Yanba-Mbiwa and Kana-Biyik have good chances at hitting 89/90 :)

Can we see Lovren at 90 in next rating changes?

I'd say no ... Not this turn around ... but perhaps next season.