The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can Gignac hit 90 again?

While you wait for the master to answer I don't think he can -playing 800 odd minutes last year and last played for NT in 2010..but then he may move to Brazil or OM wins the ligue with his goals a la Giroud.

BTW wasn't the French league downgraded and Portugal leagues moved up based on performance in CL etc.

blasphemer128601086275112902.jpg

Actually that's the innate need to support a side that will actually win something..and you are about a couple years too late. I could always lend you the Azzuri if you want' date=' and Arsenal and and even throw in a Brazil/Argentina..:D

On Second thought have the West Indies just won T20 WC!!B)[/quote']

I don't support a team where the captain isnt singing the national anthem and were alot of players are not Swedish ...

And, like the common knowledge on here is, I prefer French football !

What do you think he can get next changes then? straight 90 or an 89?? :D might look into purchasing him as im waiting for Brown Ideye to get to 89 too!!! :3

I reckon 89 then 90 and then he might creep into a much deserved 91 ... he's one of the best strikers in Ligue 1 ' date='... has just taken him some time (and a new manager) to get as comfy as he was in Toulouse !

I can see this as being a 15+ season for him ... maybe even 20+[/center']

I don't support a team where the captain isnt singing the national anthem and were alot of players are not Swedish ...

And' date=' like the common knowledge on here is, I prefer French football ![/center']

Cmon so are some of the French players..like Mandanda, Evra, Malouda ..

I reckon 89 then 90 and then he might creep into a much deserved 91 ... he's one of the best strikers in Ligue 1 ' date='... has just taken him some time (and a new manager) to get as comfy as he was in Toulouse !

I can see this as being a 15+ season for him ... maybe even 20+[/center']

like one of the best striker in the championship

Cmon so are some of the French players..like Mandanda' date=' Evra, Malouda ..

like one of the best striker in the championship[/quote']

It's not really the same the immigration status etc. in France vs. Sweden and in any case, I'm not getting into a debate regarding it mate.

Looking at last nights game .... the defensive aspect looked a wee bit shaky for PSG ... perhaps it's time to experiment with Silva - Sakho ... or perhaps even Sakho-Alex who's already proven to be succesful ... I just hope that Ancelotti aint coward enough not to dare bench Silva on the basis of what they paid for him ... that'd be a disgrace !

Can psg actually do anything in champions league in next 3-5 years?

Also should I keep zouma and belhanda? What's zoumas potential? Will belganda likely get a transfer to a decent side this year?

Thanks

Yeah' date=' seeing as it might take them a season or 2 to really "get there" as a team with the chemistry and all that I'd say it'll be atleast another year or so before we see em in the final 8 or final 4 ...

Any team that has players like Lavezzi,Ibra,Silva etc. is a team that's not to be taken lightly ... and I'm quite confident that PSG will strengthen their side come January !

Belhanda is a good player but has stagnated a bit IMO but 2 goals on 6 starts aint a shame for a midfielder I'd say !

But with no real "star striker" in Montpellier ... Belhanda can't shine with his passes and play etc.

He should move and should probably get a move in the next year .. otherwise his career is more or less doomed.

Zouma is one of the few youngsters that I'll gladly label as a future 90+ player ... that's how extremely good and full of potential I think he is.[/center']

How many raise Benzia???

Thanks

Seeing as he's only played 42 minutes so far I'd asy no rise.

ELO!!!!! Is Gonalons from Lyon worth keeping?? He's behind Capoue in my pecking order currently...

Gonalons is deff a player with 90/91 potential in him ... 720 minutes so far in the leauge is quite decent in a Lyon side that has no doubt started quite good.

However' date=' you do have Capoue and that's a player I rate as an equal to Yann M'vila ... so if you only need 1 of them ... keep Capoue and get rid of Gonalons as Capoue is the better player.[/center']

Yeah' date=' seeing as it might take them a season or 2 to really "get there" as a team with the chemistry and all that I'd say it'll be atleast another year or so before we see em in the final 8 or final 4 ...[/center']

Any team that has players like Lavezzi,Ibra,Silva etc. is a team that's not to be taken lightly ... and I'm quite confident that PSG will strengthen their side come January !

Belhanda is a good player but has stagnated a bit IMO but 2 goals on 6 starts aint a shame for a midfielder I'd say !

But with no real "star striker" in Montpellier ... Belhanda can't shine with his passes and play etc.

He should move and should probably get a move in the next year .. otherwise his career is more or less doomed.

Zouma is one of the few youngsters that I'll gladly label as a future 90+ player ... that's how extremely good and full of potential I think he is.

Seeing as he's only played 42 minutes so far I'd asy no rise.

Gonalons is deff a player with 90/91 potential in him ... 720 minutes so far in the leauge is quite decent in a Lyon side that has no doubt started quite good.

However, you do have Capoue and that's a player I rate as an equal to Yann M'vila ... so if you only need 1 of them ... keep Capoue and get rid of Gonalons as Capoue is the better player.

capoue seems ready for a bigger stage. and he's playing well and called up for NT too. i would guess he might get a 90 soon especially if he gets a big move. to arsenal perhaps?

Re: Respuesta: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

he is good' date=' but idk if anyone could say a future 90 yet, will rise a lot though :D:D i would keep after rise[/quote']

Agreed ! Right now I can see him rise either +8 or +9 in the next review ... Too early to say wether he's 90 material or not.

His lack of gametime annoys me. Always a sub.

Yeah, but lets be honest ... Who's he s'posed to knock out of the starting XI? Valbuena? Gignac? Dede ? He has Lost alot of the pace that he had 1 season ago, at that time I held him as an equal to Thiago but he has stagnated a bit.

capoue seems ready for a bigger stage. and he's playing well and called up for NT too. i would guess he might get a 90 soon especially if he gets a big move. to arsenal perhaps?

Imo he should already be 90, and like I saif ... I rate him as an equal to M'vila !

After scraping the barrel in a gold championship, I found that Rigonato Diego, Bocundji Ca and Gaetan Courtet are available as free agents and unmanaged players.

They have decent stats considering my highest rated player player is Alain Traore but are they ay good? Can they go 88 or 89+?

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

he is good' date=' but idk if anyone could say a future 90 yet, will rise a lot though :D:D i would keep after rise[/quote

Thanks... I´ve only seen some goals so I dont know if he is a good talent. :cool:[/quote]

well he is a starter for a decent french side, so i would keep him as long as he is getting game time, should make some good money on him