The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Hi guys just wondering what your thoughts are on the players below, and who would be the best to get and why?

MENDY, Benjamin

HAIDARA, Massadio

DIGNE, Lucas

Ps, I'm thinking very long term and i don't really like hoarding players, hence i only really want to get one of them. I'm just undecided over who will be the best for the long term, whilst not having to wait FOREVER for them to rise.

Hi guys just wondering what your thoughts are on the players below' date=' and who would be the best to get and why?

MENDY, Benjamin

HAIDARA, Massadio 19-82 +2/3

DIGNE, Lucas 19-80 +5/6

Ps, I'm thinking very long term and i don't really like hoarding players, hence i only really want to get one of them. I'm just undecided over who will be the best for the long term, whilst not having to wait FOREVER for them to rise.[/quote']

Keep those tree...

The best IMO and player is Digne!!

Yeah' date=' but lets be honest ... Who's he s'posed to knock out of the starting XI? Valbuena? Gignac? Dede ? He has Lost alot of the pace that he had 1 season ago, at that time I held him as an equal to Thiago but he has stagnated a bit.[/quote']

Would you sell him now? If I can get 15mil for him.

Hey Elohim' date=' it seems you are up to date with the french league.

How much could Kolodziejczak rise to? Is he performing well? I can see Nice are not doing so great. Thanks[/quote']

Kolo is part of a new revelation at Nice, its a relatively fresh starting 11 so it will take them time to settle, he can easily get a +2.

Hi guys just wondering what your thoughts are on the players below' date=' and who would be the best to get and why?

MENDY, Benjamin

HAIDARA, Massadio

DIGNE, Lucas

Ps, I'm thinking very long term and i don't really like hoarding players, hence i only really want to get one of them. I'm just undecided over who will be the best for the long term, whilst not having to wait FOREVER for them to rise.[/quote']

Ofcourse Digne because he plays for a bigger club, but Haidara is a very good LB aswell, linked with a move to Aston Villa in the summer, he should get a +2, whilst Digne will jump to 85. Sell Mendy if i were you.

How is SAIHI performing?

I was expecting him to push on but Montpelier seems to be struggling at the moment. Will he rise?

Giroud has been a massive loss to Montpellier, though i would still expect him to get an 88 for his performances of last season.

MENDY, Benjamin 2

HAIDARA, Massadio 3

DIGNE, Lucas 1

Thats how i would rate them, but tbh i dont know that much about Haidara

Chances if sakho n Yanga ' date=' Van der wiel rising in this season.?

Can m'vila keep his 91?[/quote']

I think for Sakho and Van Der Wiel to rise PSG would probably have to win Ligue 1 and do fairly well in Europe, but i wouldn't expect there's any chance they'll rise until the at least the end of the season.

Yanga Mbiwa i'm not too sure on but maybe he could rise at the end of the season. But don't trust my judgement on this one.

As for M'vila, I'm almost certain he'll keep his 91. I'd go as far as saying it would be a travesty if they dropped him. I'd definitely hold onto him if i was you.

After scraping the barrel in a gold championship' date=' I found that Rigonato Diego, Bocundji Ca and Gaetan Courtet are available as free agents and unmanaged players.

They have decent stats considering my highest rated player player is Alain Traore but are they ay good? Can they go 88 or 89+?[/quote']

Bump. Are they too obscure to ask about on here?

Bump. Are they too obscure to ask about on here?

Nobody is too obscure to ask about mate.

1. -Rigonato Diego-

Considering that he's scored 3 goals on 4 games for the 5th placed team that makes him viable for a +2 atleast in the next review I reckon ... IF he keeps this up and IF Reims manages to end up top 8 (i have my doubts) he'll get 88 this season' date=' of that I'm quite confident.

Something to worry about however is that he's marked as playing for Tours on SM when he's actually playing for Reims in RL :P[/center']

2. -Bocundji Ca-

Not too sure on Ca ... He has an 85 rating ... has played some games ... potentially +1 in the next review.

3. -Gaetan Courtet-

Courtet will absolutely get a rise ! A nice rise at that too !

I'm guessing +4 at first ... then if he keeps it up 87 this season ... without a doubt.

Were I you I'd snap em up ASAP

Can I have some information regarding' date='

Kévin Théophile-Catherine and Ludovic Sane.

Rating wise and also potential.

Thanks. :)[/quote']

Theo is a great talent, one of the better defensive talents in France IMO.

Future 89+ imo.

Ludovic Sane is an 88-89 player ... great stabile squad player imo.

Hi guys' date=' i have Zouma, Kurt in my team and hope for him one day to become good enough to use in my cup team, which comprises of my best young players. Therefore, i was just wondering what rating i can expect him to rise to in the next review, which i assume will be around November time?[/quote']

id say about 86 at best mate