The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

The youngest of Aubameyang's that went through Milan youth system seems is having a good career (unlike his brothers Catilina and Willy)

currently at 88. Scored 6 in 10 games for St Ettiene. Whats his value? Is it worth to buy him and are there any rumors about possible transfer?

He'll be 90 before this season is over and yes' date=' Tottenham are rumoured to be itnerested in him.[/center']

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

France Risers:

Lucas Digne

Rafidine Abdullah

Alexy Bosetti

Joris Delle

Steve Yago

Florian Thauvin

Maka Mary

Wissam Ben Yedder

Romain Alessandrini

Mohamed Yattara

Fabrics N'Sakala

Anthony Weber

Aissa Mandi

Maxime Barthelme

Jeremy Choplin

Emanuel Herrera

Chahir Belghazouani

Abdou Sissoko

if you could pick a top 5 from these players who would you pick/who are the biggest risers?

1)Wissam Ben Yedder +8/9

2)Fabrice N'Sakala +7

3) Steeve YAGO +7

4)Joris Delle +5/6

5)Aissa Mandi+5

the best to keep is digne and Ben Yedder

What's your opinion about Henri Saivet? i see he plays a lot for Bordeaux and he is only 83.... is he for a good rise? potential?

From what ive seen and heard from him, is he was one of the best youngsters with the most potential a few years back, then he went a bit off the radar when Bordeaux got relegated.

But I think he could recover his career, and he's on the right track to doing so atm. :)

Any chance of Sissoko rise?
Any idea?

I belive he can get 90 next reviews. Anybody knows enough to give a % of rising?

Thanks! :D

I'm sure it would help if you mentioned which Sissoko you mean. There are two 89 rated in Ligue 1.

There are Mohammed Sissoko from PSG and Moussa Sissoko from Toulouse.

I assume you mean Moussa Sissoko, and if so I guess he will have to wait until the end of season and then he will get his 90 if Toulouse still are to be seen among the top teams.

I'm in no way sure of this but at least you have an opinion. :D

What sort of a rating change are we looking at for Ghoulam?? +1/+2??

At this point' date=' he's going to get a +1 in the next review ... 30% chance of a +2 to 88 ... all I can say is that Ghoulam will no doubt be rated 88 or more at the end of this season.[/center']

Remy Cabella for a +2 ?

Cabella is heading for an 89 rating this season' date=' I can see him getting a +2 with ease in the upcoming review ! A slight chance for a +3 but I don't think he'll jump straight to 88 in all honesty.

[/center']

What is your view on the short term for Ibrahimovic please?

thanks...

Ibra wont drop' date=' there's just not a chance that he can be dropped.

[/center']

can Andre Ayew go to 90? thank

I reckon that Dede is one of the best wingers in Ligue 1 ... and should've been 90 already last season ... but based on what he's performed at the start of this season I'd say that he wont rise this time around.

¿Guilavogui rise?

I'd say a slight increase to 87 for him.

Do we start blowing Steeve Yago's trumpet yet Elo?

I can possibly see him getting 80ish ... 81 if SM is generous.

What sort of a rise will Joris Delle get?? plus 8 to 85?? as he's number 1 for a Ligue 1 side?

I'd say 84 this review ... possibly 85 .... easily 87/88 at the end of this season.

Capoue or Lovren?:confused:

Easily Capoue' date=' IMO he's as good as M'vila.

[/center']

Can someone shed some light on Neal Maupay for me please?

Is he actually a talent or is he just another young kid?

I can sign him for very cheap but i don't like signing just any youngster' date=' i only like to sign great talents. I know he's only played about 30 minutes across a couple of games so far this season but haven't seen him personally.[/quote']

Can't see him rising right now ... but perhaps a player for the future, if you want to have a decent riser from Nice you ought to go for Lloyd Palun.

Can Matuidi Rise?

I'd say 50/50 on that one.

He's deff a future 90' date=' just not sure if he'll get it this review.[/center']

Bisevac from Lyon can rise on 89?

I'd probably say no tbh ... he's a decent player ... but I don't really think he can go to 89.

What's your opinion about Henri Saivet? i see he plays a lot for Bordeaux and he is only 83.... is he for a good rise? potential?

If he continues to perform like he has' date=' he can easily go to 85/86 this season.[/center']

Did a compilation of some French risers - got a couple of queries on Digne and Charbonnier...How much do you think those two will rise in the next changes?

IMO Digne will +3/4 to 83/4 in the upcoming French reviews' date=' before ending ultimately 86/7 depending on his end to the season.

Charbonnier has played better in the UCL than the Ligue 1 for Montpelier, so I think a +2/3 would suffice at this juncture. If he gets more game time then likely he will get another +1 at the end of the season.

i am mot likely wrong though, wait for Elo's opinion lol[/color']

Did a compilation of some French risers - got a couple of queries on Digne and Charbonnier...How much do you think those two will rise in the next changes?

Digne IS Lille's starting LB and I reckon he should go to 85 this review' date=' combined with how he played at the very end of last season together with this 85 is a fair rating for him.

As for Charbonnier ... I don't think he'll rise overly much tbh ... +1 or +2 maybe, not done enough to warrant a higher rise.[/center']

IMO Digne will +3/4 to 83/4 in the upcoming French reviews' date=' before ending ultimately 86/7 depending on his end to the season.

Charbonnier has played better in the UCL than the Ligue 1 for Montpelier, so I think a +2/3 would suffice at this juncture. If he gets more game time then likely he will get another +1 at the end of the season.

i am mot likely wrong though, wait for Elo's opinion lol[/color']

I'd say you can go one higher on Digne for sure, they're doing the predictions late this year which can see him rise that little more. 85 is good for this ratings.

If he carries on as well, one to keep a hold of.

I'd say you can go one higher on Digne for sure' date=' they're doing the predictions late this year which can see him rise that little more. 85 is good for this ratings.

If he carries on as well, one to keep a hold of.[/quote']

This I very much agree with.

I can see him end up on an 87/88 rating after this season ... with ease ... and seeing as more or less every top club in the European leagues are watching him ... he can easily end up over 92+ if he joins the right club and his development goes in the right way.

He's still only 19 ... People hype Götze ... who is AM/Wing ... wich more or less every talented youngster is nowadays ... Hazard,Thiago,Eriksen,El Shaarawy etc.

But to be such a talented 19 year old LB is even BETTER since a worldclass LB there have never been many of ...

I can see him winning the CL within 3 years.

Do you think Loris Nery has similar potential to Digne? Could he be a future 90+ player?

Digne is in a class of his own' date=' I can see Nery rise to 89/90/91 (POSSIBLY) ... he needs to play in a top 5 team for that to happen (outside of France) or a top 4 team in any other european top leauge ... I can see him doing well in Serie A tbh.

I've heard that Napoli and Fiorentina have been watching him.[/center']

Digne is in a class of his own' date=' I can see Nery rise to 89/90/91 (POSSIBLY) ... he needs to play in a top 5 team for that to happen (outside of France) or a top 4 team in any other european top leauge ... I can see him doing well in Serie A tbh.

I've heard that Napoli and Fiorentina have been watching him.[/center']

Thanks Elohim. Repped. I have more question. What do you think of Khazri? I need some money so should I sell him?

Thanks Elohim. Repped. I have more question. What do you think of Khazri? I need some money so should I sell him?

I think I've made posts about him before

:P

He's one of the best youngsters in france' date=' was featured in L'equipes top 50 list over all the young players in France.

He's not had the best of seasons, but that'll change.

I'd personally keep him.[/center']

I'd say you can go one higher on Digne for sure' date=' they're doing the predictions late this year which can see him rise that little more. 85 is good for this ratings.

If he carries on as well, one to keep a hold of.[/quote']

Ahh, i see i see, i know he's a good player, but given how you and Elo describe him, I will be going for him in all my GWs :)

Is Mavuba's 90 rating safe and can Gonalons go any higher?

Mavuba is safe. Won't rise though. IMO' date=' his performances for Lille haven't yet been the same as last season.

Gonalons has a very real chance of rising at the nd of the season. Certainly has played well enough. More of he can keep this up, worst game so far for him was against Lille, and wasn't too shabby in that match either.

[/color']

Is Mavuba's 90 rating safe and can Gonalons go any higher?

It's more or less set in stone mate

;) He's one of my favourite french mids.

With a good season he could have a shot at 91' date=' but he has to up himself another level then.

and yeah, Gonalons has 91 potential ... he needs to become a bit more stabile and secure tho.[/center']