The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Ahh' date=' i see i see, i know he's a good player, but given how you and Elo describe him, I will be going for him in all my GWs :)

Mavuba is safe. Won't rise though. IMO, his performances for Lille haven't yet been the same as last season.

Gonalons has a very real chance of rising at the nd of the season. Certainly has played well enough. More of he can keep this up, worst game so far for him was against Lille, and wasn't too shabby in that match either.

[/color']

It's more or less set in stone mate
;) He's one of my favourite french mids.

With a good season he could have a shot at 91' date=' but he has to up himself another level then.

and yeah, Gonalons has 91 potential ... he needs to become a bit more stabile and secure tho.[/center']

Thanks for the help :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

IMO Digne will +3/4 to 83/4 in the upcoming French reviews' date=' before ending ultimately 86/7 depending on his end to the season.

Charbonnier has played better in the UCL than the Ligue 1 for Montpelier, so I think a +2/3 would suffice at this juncture. If he gets more game time then likely he will get another +1 at the end of the season.

i am mot likely wrong though, wait for Elo's opinion lol[/color']

Digne IS Lille's starting LB and I reckon he should go to 85 this review' date=' combined with how he played at the very end of last season together with this 85 is a fair rating for him.

As for Charbonnier ... I don't think he'll rise overly much tbh ... +1 or +2 maybe, not done enough to warrant a higher rise.[/center']

I'd say you can go one higher on Digne for sure' date=' they're doing the predictions late this year which can see him rise that little more. 85 is good for this ratings.

If he carries on as well, one to keep a hold of.[/quote']

Thanks every one I'm not much more informed on these two! :)

Sorry i know this is the wrong thread' date=' but can anyone tell me what they think of Dennis Appiah and Lawin Kurzawa of Monaco?[/quote']

This isn't the wrong thread xD it's the very right thread :P

And I've been a HUGE fan of Kurzawa since he started his career ! He's going to become VERY big.

This isn't the wrong thread xD it's the very right thread :P

And I've been a HUGE fan of Kurzawa since he started his career ! He's going to become VERY big.

ye me to, i remembered him from my FM12 days at monaco, he always put in great performances for my team, and then when i watched him in RL i was quite impressed

could verratti go up to 88? or is 87 more realistic?

I would say 87 in all honesty.. Apart from a good first 4 games or so' date=' he has since not played well enough to warrant a +3 aside from the UCL match against Zagreb.

But who knows, SM sometimes give players undeserved rises while some players don't get what they deserve.[/color']

Jordan Ayew | A rise on the cards for him and if so by how much?

A +1 at most IMO..

He has barely started a match (only 2 in the league) and has played mostly subpar this season' date=' the exception being starts against Nancy and Limassol.

he has the talent to go further if he manages to take his opportunities wisely.. he can be better than Andre certainly.[/color']

Ayew to 90?

I don't think so.

Jordan Ayew | A rise on the cards for him and if so by how much?
A +1 at most IMO..

He has barely started a match (only 2 in the league) and has played mostly subpar this season' date=' the exception being starts against Nancy and Limassol.

he has the talent to go further if he manages to take his opportunities wisely.. he can be better than Andre certainly.[/color']

This. The boy's got an obvious attitude problem and if he doesn't overcome that, I can't see his career going anywhere (still too early to call tho). And yeah I agree, he's possibly got more potential than his brother, but if he will ever be able to reach it is yet to be seen.

I don't think so.

This. The boy's got an obvious attitude problem and if he doesn't overcome that' date=' I can't see his career going anywhere (still too early to call tho). And yeah I agree, he's possibly got more potential than his brother, but if he will ever be able to reach it is yet to be seen.[/quote']

Attitude problems ?