The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Then you certainly know a hell of alot more about french football then me.

he has an atitude problem, but comparing him to breno, is very untruthful. There is lots of top players with attitude problems that still manage to have good careers in football. That being said, balotelli is one of the most problematic players i have ever seen and plays for a top club in a top league, and for one of the worlds best national teams.

he has an atitude problem' date=' but comparing him to breno, is very untruthful[/b']. There is lots of top players with attitude problems that still manage to have good careers in football. That being said, balotelli is one of the most problematic players i have ever seen and plays for a top club in a top league, and for one of the worlds best national teams.

I fully agree with this. Was too slow to think of any other names at that time so put Breno's.

Breno was an extreme case I give you that but from what I've heard about Ayew he too has got some major attitude problems like many of the young footballers like Taarabt, Balotelli etc. I think Balotelli would be counted as one of the best strikers in the world if it was not for his attitude and the same can be said about Taarabt, tremendous potential getting wasted (tho I've noticed a marked improvement in his attitude of late), so I can't really see Ayew leaving a mark on the game unless he changes his attitude.

Will Montpellier still get rises for being league champions?

Normally you would expect a starting 11 rated mostly 87-89 get at least +1s throughout for winning the league. But as they dont seem to have started so good and are struggling in the champions league are any of their players still guaranteed a rise?

Will Montpellier still get rises for being league champions?

Normally you would expect a starting 11 rated mostly 87-89 get at least +1s throughout for winning the league. But as they dont seem to have started so good and are struggling in the champions league are any of their players still guaranteed a rise?

they had their 'post champions of Ligue 1' review already. Any further review will take their on-going league form and position into consideration. So, for example, a regular and important player like Cabella will get a +1. A lot of members of the team will stay, if they continue in their current form.

they had their 'post champions of Ligue 1' review already. Any further review will take their on-going league form and position into consideration. So' date=' for example, a regular and important player like Cabella will get a +1. A lot of members of the team will stay, if they continue in their current form.[/quote']

Cabella has 3 goals and 4 assists, pretty sure a 2+ is in order :P

they had their 'post champions of Ligue 1' review already. Any further review will take their on-going league form and position into consideration. So' date=' for example, a regular and important player like Cabella will get a +1. A lot of members of the team will stay, if they continue in their current form.[/quote']

They haven't been reviewed since they won :confused:

They were reviewed in March, with 9 games left in the season. At that point , Montpellier were riding high, and players like Cabella got a +3. Since their 12/13 season has been sluggish, it's their league position that will prevent many rises other than small increments this time around. I would say Cabella has a mild chance of getting a +2. Was he called up to the French squad?

They were reviewed in March' date=' with 9 games left in the season. At that point , Montpellier were riding high, and players like Cabella got a +3. Since their 12/13 season has been sluggish, it's their league position that will prevent many rises other than small increments this time around. I would say Cabella has a mild chance of getting a +2. Was he called up to the French squad?[/quote']

Level on points with PSG and four points clear of Lille is hardly riding high.

check ur history. for a club like montpellier' date=' they were so much higher than expected they were getting nosebleeds.

it was kinda like wigan winning the prem....[/quote']

His point was that they'd pretty much won the league, not that they weren't expected to. I'm well aware that it was a shock.

Wouldnt mind hearing some opinions on N'Koulous possible rating for the up and coming changes from you guys?

I don't rate him as high as others tbh' date=' people say he's the best CB in Ligue 1 etc.[/color']

Not even close.

I can see him rising tho, if he continues to play like he has and if Marseille continues to perform good he'll rise.

Adrien Rabiot of PSG' date=' in for a rise? A future world beater perhaps?[/quote']

Yeah he'll get a smaller rise, not alot tho.

And it's too early to say.

You guys think Bastos' 90 rating is safe?

Started the season well before getting injured. Also any idea when he will be fit again

He'll be safe. Not sure when he'll return though.

Wouldnt mind hearing some opinions on N'Koulous possible rating for the up and coming changes from you guys?

Smal chance at +1' date=' unlikely though. End of season maybe, he's had some good and average games.

Adrien Rabiot of PSG, in for a rise? A future world beater perhaps?

I would like to think so, a +3/4 would suffice according to Elohim here. EDIT: he must play a lot though :P

Is Bedimo's chance of rising gone dy'a think? I have him on 7777 and I might get rid of him but if he then rises it will be such a waste :o

He's been average' date=' so no, I wouldn't say he'd rise.[/color']

anyone has any insights on neal maupay of nice? is he here to stay?

Not quite sure' date=' but if he gets some more games for them, I think maybe a small rise isn't out of the question..

Looks a decent boy though.

Bar his injuries, is Lovren showing promise of reaching 90 by the end of the season?

Thanks.

He has only really shown that promise in 2 games, the Ajaccio(amazing in that one) and a solid reliable performance in the Brest match.

Don't think he'll rise this season unless he (and Lyon for that matter) improves markedly and stops his poor discipline from overshadowing some good defensive showings.

He has only really shown that promise in 2 games' date=' the Ajaccio(amazing in that one) and a solid reliable performance in the Brest match.

Don't think he'll rise this season unless he (and Lyon for that matter) improves markedly and stops his poor discipline from overshadowing some good defensive showings.[/quote']

Thanks buddy sorry I got to spread first. Would it be wise to swap Rami for him? I believe Rami has peaked? My other defenders are Hummels, Sakho, Jones, Alaba, Yanga-Mbiwa. I play three at the back.

Thanks buddy sorry I got to spread first. Would it be wise to swap Rami for him? I believe Rami has peaked? My other defenders are Hummels' date=' Sakho, Jones, Alaba, Yanga-Mbiwa. I play three at the back.[/quote']

Lol who cares about the rep? It's the thought that counts :)

Rami has obviously peaked, but based on performances i wouldn't do that. has been fairly decent though, exception being the Mallorca and Betis games. Plus Lovren is an injury crock, as you pointed out, and has only been marginally better then Rami.

However, for someone playing 3 at the back, 6 is already an awful lot of defenders.. I would try to swap Rami for a defender OTHER than Lovren or use him to strengthen another part of your squad.