Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Not yet time to cash in' date=' still playing and will still continue to rise. End of season maybe[/quote']

Really? I'm a little late picking him up in certain setups hoping that he can hit 88/89 next season. :D

He's likely to stay at 90 for the time being...

okay cheers, it's just that i've got an offer for him, a direct swap with scott parker... i know parker will rise, but i wonder if age might hinder him come the rating changes... do you think this is a worthwhile swap??

okay cheers' date=' it's just that i've got an offer for him, a direct swap with scott parker... i know parker will rise, but i wonder if age might hinder him come the rating changes... do you think this is a worthwhile swap??[/quote']

I'd keep M'Vila if I were you, he'll rise higher than Parker ever has/will.

does anybody think Amalfitano might rise to 90 in the near future? i'm thinking of exchanging him for Seydou Keita who is 2 ratings better. but if keita might drop and amalfitano might rise then i guess its a waste of a deal.

does anybody think Amalfitano might rise to 90 in the near future? i'm thinking of exchanging him for Seydou Keita who is 2 ratings better. but if keita might drop and amalfitano might rise then i guess its a waste of a deal.

Keita is' date=' sadly (I'm a Lens supporter and he's perhaps the best player we've had ever), only going down at this very rate. He's not got the age on his side and he doesn't really object the fact that he's noy given more minutes for Barca. Amalfitano, on the other hand, has been of the better players for l'OM since we entered the new year and was earlier this week elected to play for France the next week. Seeing as he's hit a stunning form and has been elected to play for France, I wouldn't rule out to see him as a Euro '12 member of France. If I know Blanc right, he might even suprise us all and give Morgan regularly minutes. This is all hypothetically-speaking though, but I'd still take Amalfitano.

Do you think Yanga-Mbiwa could rise to 89?

Yes, been vital for MHSC alongside Belhanda and Giroud. Must rise.

What's your opinion about Remy Cabella of Montpelier?? his stats seems to be ok....is he a promising player and good riser?

Really one of the bigger relevations this season and I'm not suprised seeing as I've hailed the kid over these past seasons or so. Definitely a player who can maintain a starting place for MHSC sooner or later and I wouldn't be suprised if he'd do it. Keep him.

Younes Belhanda' date=' how good is this kid? Potential to be a top player?[/quote']

Potential top player? Yes. However, rating-wise in SM, he shall be rather limited seeing as he is playing for Marocco. Can't see him playing for the likes of Real Madrid's and Barca, but I wouldn't suprised if he joined the likes of Arsenal, Juve or Bayern. Classy player, in my opinion.

Sorry for my absence lads ... got a hefty amount of work that needs to be done on my new job ... and a few other thingss that is going on in my RL at this point in time ... majority of the teams will be upped in the coming week and I will potentially add the top 3 risers addition in each of the clubs that we up ... if this'd be something you all would want ?

Respuesta: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

What about this players:

Remy

Andre Ayew

Aurier

Isimat-Mirin

Will they rise in the next revision? How much?

Thank you!

Can anyone help here?

What has happened with Remy?