The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lolĀ 

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

And no chance of Abdennour ever climbing above 89? Will he max out there?

Certainly has 90+ ability, excellent CB, strong, good in the air, very good technically aswell, rumours of Barcelona interest also. Any team on SM who has him, selling him now would be ridiculous (unless you have the depth ofcourse).

Does Aymen Abdennour look set for a rise? I bought him when he was an 84' date=' and I'm thinking of cashing in.[/quote']

Keep him, one of the best CBs in France.

And no chance of Abdennour ever climbing above 89? Will he max out there?

As one of the best in France' date=' certainly. but likely a 90 at most if he stays at Toulouse.

Are R. Hamouma and Sertic worth buying in a GC?

Atm I'd say Hamouma is performing better than Sertic at a struggling Bordeaux, but long term, potential wise Sertic is better. Take a look at the match against Maritomo, was very good there IMO.

Hamouma looks best on the left, but I think he's only played once there.

Is Carlos Gil from Valenciennes worth signing? would he get 88 next changes and does he have the potential to get 90?

Yes. Very easily the best defender in the league so far with the challenges he has faced. The Bordeaux, Lorient and Montpelier matches are some of his best performances this season IMO.

Ibrahima Toure any predictions? 66 goals from 70 games in his career so far :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It remains to be seen whether he can be a success at a higher level' date=' as so far throughout his career he's played in China, the Middle East and Indonesia Ligue 2 is his highest now.... Can't say about them goals. HOWEVER, h has scored 19 goals for Monaco in 25 appearances, 9 of which come this season in 8 games. Maybe a +1 or 2 would suffice at most, considering most of the better Monaco players are 86ish.

Is Mandanda safe at 91 ? and can Jallet hit the 90 soon ?

Despite being poor compared to his high standards, he is a solid 91. Don't think SM will drop him next review for a few bad performances, while he has had some good and decent performances, like in Ajaccio.

Jallet should've already been 90.. anyways he should get it since VDW is useless so far.

I would say No to Mandanda' date=' and Yes to Jallet[/quote']
It remains to be seen whether he can be a success at a higher level' date=' as so far throughout his career he's played in China, the Middle East and Indonesia Ligue 2 is his highest now.... Can't say about them goals. HOWEVER, h has scored 19 goals for Monaco in 25 appearances, 9 of which come this season in 8 games. Maybe a +1 or 2 would suffice at most, considering most of the better Monaco players are 86ish.

Despite being poor compared to his high standards, he is a solid 91. Don't think SM will drop him next review for a few bad performances, while he has had some good and decent performances, like in Ajaccio.

Jallet should've already been 90.. anyways he should get it since VDW is useless so far.[/quote']

I doubt it for Mandanda and I think Jallet can hit 90 soon..

thanks guys for the quick reply :) I will keep Jallet

Jallet should've already been 90.. anyways he should get it since VDW is useless so far.[/quote']

Thanks, ill see how he progresses in Ligue 1 next season, as from what ive seen of him he looks absolute class (watch the Monaco 4 - 0 Lens game :eek:)

Repped :D

The Monaco players are rated 86 based on Ligue 1. They havent been reviewed since.

Jallet should be 91. Alessandrini has 93 potential and so does Traore...Do you only watch Ligue 1? Because you seem to overate some players.

If they are 93 potential then a lot of players are. But realistically its too early to say that they can be that good.

No, I Watch alot of Premier League ( not Only spurs ) then I Watch alot of Serie A football too mixed with the odd Bundesliga game.

saying that Jallet is a 91 player isn't Me overrating him, it's People that doesen't watch a whole lot of Ligue 1 that underrates him.

He is without one of the best RBs in the League ... ImO the very best, even better then Debuchy.

And forgive Me for asking, but exactly why are these players so overrated in your Eyes ? Is it because they actually play in Ligue 1 ?

Me saying that they have a 90+ potential is merely a pointer to the kind of rating I deem them capable of IF they continue to play the way that they have while constantly upping their game a few levels each year.

something that isn't impossible.