Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I think he should! He's the best Defender in Ligue 1 also how could he stay 88 so compare him to Lugano and Sakho 90 they suck!

Well' date=' then you should write to SM and tell them to raise him straight to 90.

Lugano at 90 is a complete joke, he's worthless and is more suited to be an 87 player.

A player that should be 90 rated before N'koulou is Bruno Ecuele Manga, tho since he's longterm injured, that won't happen.

As for your last remark, did I even mention PSG ? Nope ... but please continue to presume you know everything.

If you're so certain that your opinion is the correct one, there's really no need for you to ask for other opinions is there ?

[/center']

but still I didn't be surprise you are more Paris' side :) I won't waste my time in here!

And this just made me lol bigtime' date=' you accuse me of being bias towards Parisian players just because I support PSG, yet you throw a fit when I say that N'kolou should not be 90 ...

Then I check your profile, Favourite club ... Marseille ... hypocrite much ?[/center']

Baysse' date=' Bourillon, Yanga M'biwa, Kurt Zouma, Bisevac, Thiago Silva... > N'koulou[/quote']

And Ecuele Manga is better then the lot of em

:P In my humble opinion !

But yes, I do agree, all these are better then N'koulou.

And Ecuele Manga is better then the lot of em
:P In my humble opinion !

But yes' date=' I do agree, all these are better then N'koulou.[/center']

Not again..you're like a storm...So far you barely said something about Manga and when a light does come in ur brain you suddenly start and say that he's better then everybody.

T.Silva is 10x of Manga.

Eg:..Hmm Traore.

:D:D:D

Not again..you're like a storm...So far you barely said something about Manga and when a light does come in ur brain you suddenly start and say that he's better then everybody.

Eg:..Hmm Traore.

:D:D:D

Read my posts Raz' date=' I've said ALOT of times that Ecuele Manga is the best defender in Ligue 1.

Stop trying so hard, you'll only hurt yourself :rolleyes:[/center']

Read my posts Raz' date=' I've said ALOT of times that Ecuele Manga is the best defender in Ligue 1.

Oh damn.Should check your posts then,Fluffly.:D

Ok I'm Marseille Hooligan ok? so wtv then why Is Marseille is now in 2nd place? because of Gignac or Remy That's ********! because of Defense so who is always there? obviously N'koulou :P

Ok I'm Marseille Hooligan ok? so wtv then why Is Marseille is now in 2nd place? because of Gignac or Remy That's ********! because of Defense so who is always there? obviously N'koulou :P

Leave the forum,please.

Bordeaux is in 2nd place...