Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I've received a 25 M offer for Andre Ayew. Can Ayew rise till 90 in the next review?

Shoul I accept the deal?

I've got a lot of other players in the same role and money is quite important in my GW.

Thank you

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I've received a 25 M offer for Andre Ayew. Can Ayew rise till 90 in the next review?

Shoul I accept the deal?

I've got a lot of other players in the same role and money is quite important in my GW.

Thank you

I'd say he has a good chance of rising to 90 but 25M for him is still a good deal unless you're in a very competitive GW.

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Joris Delle 77

BEN YEDDER' date=' Wissam 75

DIGNE, Lucas 80

RABIOT, Adrien 75

how much rise??[/quote']

I'm no French league expert, but I've been watching these lads stats for a while, so here's my personal opinion:

Joris Delle - 77 >> 84 (he's no longer first choice keeper, Ospina regained his place a month ago).

Wissan Ben Yedder - 75 >> 84/85

Lucas Digne - 80 >> 84

Adrien Rabiot - 75 >> 78/80 - I'm in two minds when it comes to this lad. I'd normally predict a rise to 78 at the very most for a player with only 320 minutes. But getting that many minutes at a club like PSG (including a full 90 in the Champions League), who are currently full of stars, at only 17 years old is a bit more notable. What do other people think?

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Boys SM is re-evaluating the france though not written out in the amendments.

Because yesterday and today have changed a good deal of low-level teams, which are:

Evian

Sochaux ajaccio brest nancy troyes

have also increased my jewelry:

N'Sakala 75 to 84 a +9!

ROUSSILLON from 76 to 82 +6!

Yattara 78 to 82 +4

Bahebeck 80 to 83 +3

Lopy 76 to 80 +4

SINCE N'Sakala is PASSED BY HAVING A 75 A 84 +9 (is ALSO REDUCE A GREAT CHAMPIONSHIP LAST YEAR IN SERIES B) FROM MY POINT OF VIEW Ben Yedder MUST 'HAVE A +10

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Namplys Mendy of Monaco. Super competitive setup' date=' keep or sell?

Thanks.[/quote']

Keep him, I rate Monaco will be top 5 in Ligue 1 in a few years time, got a great youth setup, and Mendy is one their best players let alone the best youth player.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

I'm no French league expert' date=' but I've been watching these lads stats for a while, so here's my personal opinion:

Joris Delle - 77 >> 84 (he's no longer first choice keeper, Ospina regained his place a month ago).

Wissan Ben Yedder - 75 >> 84/85

Lucas Digne - 80 >> 84

Adrien Rabiot - 75 >> 78/80 - I'm in two minds when it comes to this lad. I'd normally predict a rise to 78 at the very most for a player with only 320 minutes. But getting that many minutes at a club like PSG (including a full 90 in the Champions League), who are currently full of stars, at only 17 years old is a bit more notable. What do other people think?[/quote']

Thank a lot :D

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Logged in to see Yanga and Younis both go to 90' date=' woohoo. Bit of a suprise since Ligue 1 wasnt on the list to be reviewed next.[/quote']

Ligue 1 is getting reviewed, glitch on soccerwiki or something and it's not showing on SM. started ligue 1 a few days ago..