Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Surprised with Belhanda's +1' date=' though I'm not going to complain do people think it was deserved?[/quote']

He didnt deserve it based on this season, its pretty clear he got it for last season. If Kalou dropped to 89 then I dont see why Belhanda should rise with only two more goals than Kalou in Ligue 1, especially with Montpellier in 12th.

He didnt deserve it based on this season' date=' its pretty clear he got it for last season. If Kalou dropped to 89 then I dont see why Belhanda should rise with only two more goals than Kalou in Ligue 1, especially with Montpellier in 12th.[/quote']

In two words, Champions League.

Pretty fair the ratings so far, I'm hoping for M'vila drop when they reach rennes.

In two words' date=' Champions League.

Pretty fair the ratings so far, I'm hoping for M'vila drop when they reach rennes.[/quote']

Lille we're in the champs league too. Both the French clubs have been awful so far.

Have Lille been done now in the ratings change? I see they have been very poor this year compared to last year and i have Marvin Martin who i have wanted to sell but thought i would wait until the changes had been done to see if he got a +1 or not. I have Digne who went up so i'm guessing they have finished with Lille.

Have Lille been done now in the ratings change? I see they have been very poor this year compared to last year and i have Marvin Martin who i have wanted to sell but thought i would wait until the changes had been done to see if he got a +1 or not. I have Digne who went up so i'm guessing they have finished with Lille.

Absolutely zero chance for Martin to rise this change.

This cost me a few quid:mad:

SM are being complete muppets as usual ... they dropped Mongongu too ... i had him in for a +1 not a -1 ... no idea what SM is looking at in these changes anymore ...

It's an utter joke that Contout is still an 86 ... Furthermore' date=' Belhanda rising is just wrong as he's done nothing to earn a 90 rating ... It's just wrong in so many ways ...[/color']

However, a wee shining light is that the young talented AM I've been talking about previously (Wahbi Khazri) rose +3 to 85, well deserved.

Lille players: Sidibe rose to 85' date=' Klonaridis rose to 82.

Sell or keep?[/quote']

Sidibe will most likely be the number 1 choice for Lille when Debuchy leaves (either in January or during next summer)

As for Klonaridis, Again, what is wrong with SM ? how can they justify giving a +4 rise to a player that have only played 38 minutes in Ligue 1 this season ?! It's INSANE !

I'd sell Klonaridis but keep hold of Sidibe.