Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

blimey Elo looks like you need a hand answering this torrent of questions....

right here goes...

Hey all' date=' is Autret going to rise in this review? Has his club been done yet?

If he going to rise any idea wot to?

Thanks in advance[/quote']

looking at his stats this season. 148 mins, 6 apps, 1 start. No rise here.

Thauvin

Lautoa

Palun

Keep or sell?

Some name for you my fellow french experts. Same old game keep/sell

Saunier

Fortes

Choplin

Mary

Roussillon

Glombard

Krychowiak

Courtet

Lamine Kone

Barthelme

Thanks!

they are all playing often. Probably will rise again if they keep up there selection in their respective sides. Keep all of them.

SM are being complete muppets as usual ... they dropped Mongongu too ... i had him in for a +1 not a -1 ... no idea what SM is looking at in these changes anymore ...

It's an utter joke that Contout is still an 86 ... Furthermore' date=' Belhanda rising is just wrong as he's done nothing to earn a 90 rating ... It's just wrong in so many ways ...[/color']

However, a wee shining light is that the young talented AM I've been talking about previously (Wahbi Khazri) rose +3 to 85, well deserved.

regarding Mongongu & Contout, i suggest league position is a big factor in the drops/no rises, Sochaux poor league form again, Evian struggling.....Mongongu is a keeper though, good talent, and most likely to end up getting a move to a bigger club.

Im rooting for MARIANO & GOURFFRAN to get +1's, Bordeaux playing well this season.

Hey m8s. What do you think about Clement Grenier? How much will he rise? I expect a +3 upto 88. & how come Remy Cabella rise just upto 87? He's equal to Belhanda & better than Boudebouz. But still 87.

A 2+ Rise for Cabella was fair, expecting Grenier to rise 2+ as well.. and as for your last comment, Being equal in terms of ability means nothing for ratings.

A 2+ Rise for Cabella was fair' date=' expecting Grenier to rise 2+ as well.. and as for your last comment, Being equal in terms of ability means nothing for ratings.[/quote']

precisely, ratings seem to be judged over the last 18months of form, so it takes a while for players to reach there 'expected' rating ie Grenier, Cabella, who should be nearer Belhanda by the end of the season, as Belhanda has been at the top level much longer than Grenier or Cabella, who mainly broke through last season and this season.

Hey m8s. What do you think about Clement Grenier? How much will he rise? I expect a +3 upto 88. & how come Remy Cabella rise just upto 87? He's equal to Belhanda & better than Boudebouz. But still 87.

I wouldnt say equal to Younes

Where can I see all rating changes?

you cant, there is an error at the moment, but if you go to soccerwiki, click the DATABASE tab and they go to recent changes, you can browse every single player that was changed that day.

pretty useful as you can see players changed that werent part of the current league being reviewed.