Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

will ben yedder and delle still rise in the next review??

what is the max potential for them cause i feel liek cashing them out for better players ._.

As Duncan said' date=' Ben Yedder will rise again tho I doubt Joris will..[/font']

Apparently back from injury yesterday...

Thanks is he likely to regain a spot in the XI? Iirc he suffered an injury last season too :o Seems a little injury prone?

Still on course for a 85 you think?

Thanks buddy.

EDIT: Sorry needa spread.

Why has Kurt Zouma only played in 7 out of 15 games this season?

Thanks' date='

Caleb.[/quote']

He was injured, is back now I believe. As for the other question, he will regain his starting position, is a little injury prone but nonetheless confident he will regain it. And yeah, definitely on for 85 possibly 86 I think.

Thanks is he likely to regain a spot in the XI? Iirc he suffered an injury last season too :o Seems a little injury prone?

Still on course for a 85 you think?

Thanks buddy.

EDIT: Sorry needa spread.

Yeah i'm sure he will be starting eventually, now he's back they will probably ease him back in. Maybe a little injury prone but he's had some nasty knocks..

Yeah should rise 85/86.. :D

Why has Kurt Zouma only played in 7 out of 15 games this season?

Thanks' date='

Caleb.[/quote']

Unlucky with injury so far this season but will get back into the starting XI pretty soon. On to hit 85 for sure IMO, also heavily linked with Man Utd as of this week and lightly linked with Man City also.

I was expecting a +5 on Umtiti, not a +6 but oh well.

Difference between Umtiti and Zouma is (Zouma is the more talented btw) Umtiti won a title last season and he was in another domestic cup final and finished 2nd with Lyon, and has played very well since ... But I agree, He should not've gotten a +6.

Umtiti is also playing in Europe and I believe that this together with the cup trophy was the basis for his +6 rise.

Unbelievable rise for Umtiti... lol :confused: +3/+4 (max) would be the correct rise for him imo.

Belhanda rise was completely fair imo, he was the best player of Montepellier last season, absolutely brilliant, they won the League, so he had to rise, specially seing that Giroud is 90 rated, Belhanda and Mbiwa deserved to be 90 rated too.

Gouffran totally deserved to rise, it's a shame he didn't... Him, Pitroipa and Tabanou must rise in next changes if they keep a decent form, otherwise it will be really unfair. It's unfair already... Only this bad injury stopped Gignac to rise, he was playing really well, but sadly he had not enough game time for a rise. He will rise next changes too if he manages to return well.

... Only this bad injury stopped Gignacto rise' date=' he was playing really well, but sadly he had not enough game time for a rise. He will rise next changes too if he manages to return well.[/quote']

It's been absolutely great to see Gignac play this season, it seems that he has finally found his form again after his transfer from Toulouse.

It bodes well for the future because when he's at his best, he is easily one of the better strikers in Ligue 1.

And at this rate, he's en-route to clinch a spot in Les Bleus, Giroud certainly haven't done enough to keep his spot.

It's been absolutely great to see Gignac play this season' date=' it seems that he has finally found his form again after his transfer from Toulouse.

It bodes well for the future because when he's at his best, he is easily one of the better strikers in Ligue 1.

And at this rate, he's en-route to clinch a spot in Les Bleus, Giroud certainly haven't done enough to keep his spot.[/center']

Yeah, he was the main reason for Marseille's great start of the season. They're clearly missing him.

Yeah' date=' he was the main reason for Marseille's great start of the season. They're clearly missing him.[/quote']

They are indeed ... Jordan Ayew is not yet ready to play a big and serious part in Marseille's attack, he has become more unstaible as he's grown older ... and Loic Remy is a complete joke ... Marseille desperately need to get APG back and then buy a worthy companion to him.

No way should Umtiti be higher than Zouma! That's simply ridiculous' date=' definitely over-rised Umtiti in this review, I mean.. The hell! :eek:[/quote']

er well consider Umtiti is actually playing...? and for the league leaders, cup winners and in the CL...people complaining about a riser! its a fair reflection on the current level of the player, still one of the lowest rated first team defenders at Lyon. 86 is still not a starter in 99% of peoples SM first teams is it...

Zouma has been injured most of the season.

Aubameyang rose & Matuidi and Gomis hit 90. nice.