Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Can anyone tell me the difference between Gonalons and Capoue' date=' appart from the fact that the former came forth and won the Coupe de France last year ? ;););)[/quote']

Capoue is better ... I rate him higher then M'vila personally.

Re: Respuesta: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Umtiti to 86? +6 ? Why?
im surprised its so high

no rise for Gignac though? 5 goals in 9 and doesnt rise to 89

A.Ayew 3 in 15... rises to 90

Umiti raise is a joke , Gignac didn't deserv a raise he is injured. Andre Ayew deserved a raise at previous league update

Umiti raise is a joke ' date=' Gignac didn't deserv a raise he is injured. Andre Ayew deserved a raise at previous league update[/quote']

Wasn't a joke, personally I had predicted a +5 for him ... he's an exceptionally good young player that is a starter in Lyon ... who is leading the leauge ... who won the cup last year ... who's playing in europe ...

Wasn't a joke' date=' personally I had predicted a +5 for him ... he's an exceptionally good young player that is a starter in Lyon ... who is leading the leauge ... who won the cup last year ... who's playing in europe ...[/center']

last season played 12 games from 38 , this season 6 from 15....hardly a starter....he should raise at most +4 , it's outrageous that he is at 86 at Zouma at 85 despite Zouma was injured he palyed 7 games.For me Zouma is at Varane level

Wasn't a joke' date=' personally I had predicted a +5 for him ... he's an exceptionally good young player that is a starter in Lyon ... who is leading the leauge ... who won the cup last year ... who's playing in europe ...[/center']

er well consider Umtiti is actually playing...? and for the league leaders, cup winners and in the CL...people complaining about a riser! its a fair reflection on the current level of the player, still one of the lowest rated first team defenders at Lyon. 86 is still not a starter in 99% of peoples SM first teams is it...

just backing your point!

last season played 12 games from 38 ' date=' this season 6 from 15....hardly a starter....he should raise at most +4 , it's outrageous that he is at 86 at Zouma at 85 despite Zouma was injured.For me Zouma is at Varane level[/quote']

Zouma has been playing games for Saint-Etienne, but he hasn't won anything and isn't playing in Europe.

Umtiti has started 6 out of 15 ... the other CBs in Lyon (except Bisevac) Koné: 5 games ... Lovren: 6 games ...

He's played the majority of the latest Lyon games thus I labeled him as a starter as he's been starting ahead of the others.

+6 is a bit steep but a +5 would still be nothing but correct.

Can anyone tell me the difference between Gonalons and Capoue' date=' appart from the fact that the former came forth and won the Coupe de France last year ? ;););)[/quote']

Grenier has only 41 league apps in his career.

Capoue is capped by France and has over 150 league apps to his name :rolleyes:

both good players but one clearly deserves a higher rating...

er well consider Umtiti is actually playing...? and for the league leaders' date=' cup winners and in the CL...people complaining about a riser! its a fair reflection on the current level of the player, still one of the lowest rated first team defenders at Lyon. 86 is still not a starter in 99% of peoples SM first teams is it..[/i'].

just backing your point!

Any thoughts on Benzia? I would have thought he should get a bigger rise, at least to 82 same amount of league appearances as Umtiti

Any thoughts on Benzia? I would have thought he should get a bigger rise' date=' at least to 82 same amount of league appearances as Umtiti[/color']

While he has the same amount of apperances ... they've all been sub apperances and he hasn't even played 60 minutes in the league this season.

He did say Gonalons not Grenier but I agree with your point that Capoue is better.

he talk about Gonalons and he also play for France :)

6 games gonalons , 4 games Capoue

Quite pleased with the +5 rises for Zouma and digne however i must say i was quite shocked by the +6 rise for Umtiti.

I understand that European football comes into it but it still seems harsh that players get bigger rises because of participation in European competition even when they are less talented than player's who don't compete in Europe.

It makes it quite hard knowing what players to buy as you have to weigh up talent with participation in Europe.

er well consider Umtiti is actually playing...? and for the league leaders' date=' cup winners and in the CL...people complaining about a riser! its a fair reflection on the current level of the player, still one of the lowest rated first team defenders at Lyon. 86 is still not a starter in 99% of peoples SM first teams is it..[/i'].

just backing your point!

I Honestly thought he was only going to rise 3+/4+ so i just left him for now in a setup where you can only buy 85 players.. :o His TB came off like a week ago as well.

Quite pleased with the +5 rises for Zouma and digne however i must say i was quite shocked by the +6 rise for Umtiti.

I understand that European football comes into it but it still seems harsh that players get bigger rises because of participation in European competition even when they are less talented than player's who don't compete in Europe.

It makes it quite hard knowing what players to buy as you have to weigh up talent with participation in Europe.

Did you not do this before?

Part of SM is having the players at big clubs because SM rates them the highest.

Did you not do this before?

Part of SM is having the players at big clubs because SM rates them the highest.

Yes of course but I'm just making a point/having a little moan.

My area of expertise is The Premier League and i see it all the time where players who have very little talent get rises whereas other with more talent don't. It just frustrates me is all, just need to let some steam off.

I think you misunderstood the question. The question was difference between Capoue and Gonalons, not Capoue and Grenier.

i'm new to the forum and its my first post....

i have 14 players in my 3 game worlds that play in ligue 1 and mostly their ratings went up...

but i was hoping that Tabanou (Toulouse) & Menez (PSG) would go up by +1...

does anyone know why Peybernes (Sochaux) hasnt played last games for his club? injury?

cuz i'm thinkin of selling him...