The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and Pazz decided to get together and do a real french rating thread ! These'll be the ratings we believe will stand AFTER the seasonal reviews AC Ajaccio - DoneAJ Auxerre - Done AS Nancy

All PSG players should drop -6 hahahahaahahahah

Thiago Silva lol 

Re: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Hi guys, I haven't posted on this thread before today but just wanted to say well done as it's a cracker :)

I've just taken over a new PSG and wondered who I should keep and who to sell?

I've noticed that Lugano and Chantome aren't playing too much? Is that injury or lack of form?

Now that Alex and Maxwell are in the team have any of Tiene, Jallet, Ceara, Bisevac and Camara been pushed to the bench?

Basically what's the normal full strength side :)

Hi guys' date=' I haven't posted on this thread before today but just wanted to say well done as it's a cracker :)

I've just taken over a new PSG and wondered who I should keep and who to sell?

I've noticed that Lugano and Chantome aren't playing too much? Is that injury or lack of form?

Now that Alex and Maxwell are in the team have any of Tiene, Jallet, Ceara, Bisevac and Camara been pushed to the bench?

Basically what's the normal full strength side :)[/quote']

1. S. Sirigu
  2. C. Jallet
  3. Alex
  4. Maxwell
  5. M. Sakho
  6. J. Ménez
  7. M. Sissoko
  8. Thiago Motta
  9. Nenê
  10. J. Pastore
  11. K Gameiro

I think this would be the strongest starting XI, Elohim will correct me if I'm wrong :rolleyes:

Riferimento: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Hi Ligue 1 experts!! :D

I've just seen OL-PSG (quite late, I know, but I was curious :D).. I saw that Hoarau played from the beginning.. He scored and played a good match IMO.. Can anyone tell me if he's still considered a sub? Is he going to play more matches from now on? If not, why did he start from the beginning in such a delicate match?

Thx in advance :D

Re: Riferimento: Fluff's and Pazz' Ligue 1 Rating Thread

Hi Ligue 1 experts!! :D

I've just seen OL-PSG (quite late' date=' I know, but I was curious :D).. I saw that Hoarau played from the beginning.. He scored and played a good match IMO.. Can anyone tell me if he's still considered a sub? Is he going to play more matches from now on? If not, why did he start from the beginning in such a delicate match?

Thx in advance :D[/quote']

He just happens to have come into good form at a time when Gameiro has had a 'slow down'. I think they will rotate in the line up for the time being.

I'd say he's most definitely in with a chance' date=' considering what happened with Sow last season, he managed to rise from 88>90.[/quote']

Cheers. I forgot about Sow's +2 rise. I think Ill get Giroud then as he'll have a chance in my squad if he gets 90.

So is Bakary Kone getting game time in Lyon? Time to cash in on him maybe..

He is getting gametime ... in CL aswell as the leauge ... I would not cash in on him at all ... Cris cannot go on forever and Kone is the natural and obvious replacement ... I've really liked what I've seen of Kone so far and I would not be surprised if he was 90 by next season.

What about this players:

Remy

Andre Ayew

Aurier

Isimat-Mirin

Will they rise in the next revision? How much?

Thank you!

I've answered questions about Aurier and Isimat several times already

:P just go back a page or 2 and there are answers ... I will however answer your question about them here aswell :)

106631.jpg

Loic Remy

Remy is having yet another strong season in Marseille ... I think He'll get an even better result individually this season compared to last ... If I've counted it right ... he's got 9 goals on 21 appearances in L1 this season.

He is targetted by Tottenham and to be fair ... after re-evaluating my prejudice against him ... I'd welcome him with open arms to Tottenham ... we'd gain a very good striker !

He will remain 90 aslong as he stays in Marseille ... he has about a 45% chance to hit 91 .. but that'd mean 20+ goals for Marseille in a season and atleast 1 trophy :P

?w=280

Andre Ayew

Aaah' date=' Dede <3

Here we have a player that is ( IMO and many others ) one of the best players out there ... heavily underrated in Europe and by alot of people but nearly never has a bad performance ... His younger brother is more talented IMO but Dede is a CLASS player ... IMO not too far off the 90 mark!

6 goals so far in 20ish games ... but the reason for his ... supreme awesomeness - in lack of a better word - is not his ability to score goals ... It's his ability to tear open defenses ... create spaces for teammates and being a constant thorn in any teams side !

If he ups his game 1 more level and scores a tad more goals ... He'll pass the 90 mark with ease and end up in the 91/92 region in a few years.

[/size']

article-0-0D5747AA00000578-828_468x392.jpg

Serge Aurier

If you looked up the word Talent in a dictionary you'd see a pic of Auri there

;)

Haha :P He was a talent in Lens ... now he is a talent with a bright future ;)

Tolouse have been doing great this season ... and they've got a good young team with the likes of Ahamada,Capoue,Riviere,Akpa-Akpro etc.

Next review I can see him at 86/87 and much higher in the future !

He's only 18 ... alot of years ahead of him .. and he will only become better !

89947.jpg

Nicolas Isimat-Mirin

Isimat will rise ... and rise BIG ... He's a starter for Valenciennes ... and he's a sought after player by many clubs ... He will play in a bigger team next season I'm almost 100% certain.

I'd probably say +3 atleast.

Hello.

Do you think that Willy BOLY can get +3 to 86?

Thank you.

I honestly think that +2 is more realistic ... but +3 is not out of the question and neither is +4 in all honesty ... but I'd put+2 for now!

what do you think about etienne capoue? is he any good

He's my 3rd favourite midfielder in Ligue 1

:P Right after Amalfitano and M'vila ^^

He is a future 90+ player and I would try and get him wherever you are ... Great talent' date=' very stabile in his way of playing and makes very few mistakes![/center']

is Lazacette Lyons starter now..............

N

o.

can maxime gonalons hit 90 in the next changes?

Potentially yes ... Lyons has been playing better the last matches ... 50/50 right now ... He's a sure 90 in the future.

What would you say Bocaly could get to in the future? Does he look loke a good enough player to push past 90? Thanks for your help :)

No' date=' Bocaly will never push past 90 ... 89 will be his peak ^^[/center']