Elohim

The Fluffy Ligue 1 Ratings Thread

Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Is still worth getting Aubameyang (just rose +1)? which is hi future potential?

That depends on where he ends up ... but his potential at Saint-Etienne is without a doubt 90 if he continues to play like he has.

Re: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

That's my view atleast' date=' I'm sure there are those that'd disagree with it but yes, I rate Capoue higher then M'vila.[/center']

Okay, that's is indeed the only explantion, as their stats look exactly the same! I don't follow either player so I trust your judgement.

Grenier has only 41 league apps in his career.

Capoue is capped by France and has over 150 league apps to his name :rolleyes:

both good players but one clearly deserves a higher rating...

Hehe, I was mentioning Gonalons, not Grenier. You will agree with me that their stats are alomost identical, right? (Gonalons and Capoue)

Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Now there is nothing to do! SM can no longer evaluate the players!

we start from:

Jallet deserved +1

Tabanou deserved +1

Jourdren deserved +1

B.Kone deserved +1

Then giving a +6 to Umtiti doing to get to 86 is ridiculous! Ie Umtiti can not be greater than that of Kurt Zouma has only had a +2 arriving at 85!

We then go to Benzia that deserves more!

Then he went up to 90 Capoue, also had to have 90 Gonalons!

Gignac deserved the +1 and he was not given!

Then having given the 90 to Ayew, is ridiculous! did not deserve it, both for his scoring average, and especially for the fact that last year the Marseille went wrong!

Shame! assessments do not make my feet!

Sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I do not speak very well, in fact, help me with the translator.

personally I feel the French review went very well. there are always some players missed, but not as many as usual I feel.

would have liked to see Sertic get a +2 but that didn't happen.

lovely to see Gomis, Ayew, N'Koulou all rise. also happy with Hamouma getting a +1.

Malbranque, obviously went to 87.. should he continue and Lyon do well anyone else think he can get 89 by the end of the season?

we start from:

Jallet deserved +1

Tabanou deserved +1

Jourdren deserved +1

B.Kone deserved +1

Then giving a +6 to Umtiti doing to get to 86 is ridiculous! Ie Umtiti can not be greater than that of Kurt Zouma has only had a +2 arriving at 85!

Then he went up to 90 Capoue' date=' also had to have 90 Gonalons!

Then having given the 90 to Ayew, is ridiculous! did not deserve it, both for his scoring average, and especially for the fact that last year the Marseille went wrong!

Sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I do not speak very well, in fact, help me with the translator.[/quote']

Bakary Kone +1 ? For what ? He is absolutely useless.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

Bakary Kone +1 ? For what ? He is absolutely useless.

BETWEEN THE NAMES THAT I DID, MAYBE KONE WAS THE ONLY DO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH INTO CONSIDERATION, The others are to be taken into account.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: The Fluffy Ligue 1 Thread

BETWEEN THE NAMES THAT I DID' date=' MAYBE KONE WAS THE ONLY DO NOT TAKE TOO MUCH INTO CONSIDERATION, The others are to be taken into account.[/quote']

Benzia is another one that got a justified rise ... under 60 minutes in the league cannot warrant a higher increase despite the fact he's scored in Europa ...

A few of the others I agree on.

We knew that before France though' date=' just look at Lucas Moura.[/quote']

Suppose so, I did say every European review should be worth double now after Neymar and co increased. I also just forgot some of the players are being reviewed based on a years work.

we start from:

Jallet deserved +1

Tabanou deserved +1

Jourdren deserved +1

B.Kone deserved +1

Then he went up to 90 Capoue' date=' also had to have 90 Gonalons!

Sorry for my english, I'm Italian and I do not speak very well, in fact, help me with the translator.[/quote']

Kone didn't deserve +1, Umtiti deserved rise, starter for top of the table + playing in Europe, Zouma is at a weaker team, not playing in Europe and don't forget he's only 18. Capoue is better than Gonalons, Gignac is injured and has been for a while (broke his foot i think) Ayew has been consistant enough to warrant a 90.

No rise for Carlos Gil?

Maybe next time' date=' definately deserved to rise..

Was pleasantly surprised when I came on and Lacazette and Ayew were 88. Bought them both years ago for less than £500k :D

Got Lacazette in a setup where you can only buy 85 rated players and i was only expecting him to get a 2+ brilliant that he got 3+ :D

I don't understand why Kana-Biyik didn't get a rise to 89:confused:

Lots of players deserved a rise and didnt get it which just conflicts with others getting a rise to easily. Like I said, its SM, theyre always doing things like this.

Lots of players deserved a rise and didnt get it which just conflicts with others getting a rise to easily. Like I said' date=' its SM, theyre always doing things like this.[/quote']

I find that sometimes they do an overview a few days after to see if they missed anybody out.. this maybe the case on a few players i don't know.